My war’s over.
这些又要花你许多银子
This will cost you a few extra dollars…
不过今年冬天 你得把账单都付清
but you’ll make that back and more on your heating bill.
待会儿我们要填收♥容♥所♥的隙缝 要不要过来帮个忙
We’re going to be caulking the ashram if you want to stop by.
谢了 鲍伯
Thanks, Bob.
这次任务很重要 我们不能不顾同胞的死活
This mission is important, Topper. We’ve got to take care of our people.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
你何时才能忘了拉玛达
When are you going to put Ramada behind you?
– 你在说些什么 – 你说你的战争已经结束
What are you talking about? You say your war is over.
也许外面的战争已经结束了 但你内心的战争还在
Well, maybe the one out there is…but not the one inside you.
你逃避了痛苦 但这解决不了问题
You’re running away from the pain…but it won’t solve anything
因为不管你走到哪儿 痛苦就如影随形跟着你
because wherever you go…you take the pain with you.
你大老远跑来就是为了训我
You’ve come a long way to bring me a lecture.
我知道她离你而去 对你造成很大的伤害
I know you were hurt when that woman left…
但你只是利用这个借口 来隐藏真正的自己
but you’re using that to hide from who you are.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我也不想这样
I don’t want it.
好棒的臀部
Hmm. Nice butt.
塔波 让我跟你说个故事
Topper, let me tell you a little story.
从前森林里住着三只熊
It seems there were three bears…
有一天早上它们的麦片粥太烫了 于是它们就出去散散步
and one morning when their porridge was too hot…they went for a walk…
恰好有个金发女郎 跳跃着经过森林
and a little blond girl came skipping through the woods…
她吃了麦片粥 坐着熊的椅子
and she ate their porridge…she sat in their chairs…
还睡在他们的床上
and she slept in their beds.
当熊回来时发现一团乱
And when those bears returned to discover that mess…
– 你猜怎么着 – 不知道
do you know what happened then, Topper? No.
那个小女孩吓坏了
That little blond girl got scared.
逃的无影无踪
Ran away.
你想说的是 那个小女孩就是我
So what you’re saying is that little blond girl is me?
假如是在讲我染发的事
If this is about me coloring my hair…
塔波 没人认为你是战斗机器
Topper, they didn’t make you this fighting machine.
他们只是煮好粥 出去散个步而已
They just cooked up the porridge and went for a walk.
除非你去面对那三只熊 不然你将永远在逃避
And you’ll never stop running until you face your three bears…
拉玛达
Ramada.
上校
Colonel.
对不起
I’m sorry.
有时我必须做个了断
It’s got to end for me sometime.
假如你改变主意
If you should change your mind…
这里有九百支我的专线
here’s my 900 number.
每分钟五块 但我不会跟你收费
It’s $5.00 a minute. I’ll waive the charges.
你的三只熊
Your three bears…
拉玛达 拉玛达 拉玛达
Ramada. Ramada. Ramada.
“浮乐微海餐厅”
[Accordion Music Playing]
If our lips should meet
Innamorata
I missed it Don Corleone.
Kiss me kiss me sweet
Innamorata
Hold me close and say you’re mine
With a love as warm as wine
I’m at heaven’s door
Innamorata
Want you more and more
Innamorata
You’re a symphony
A very beautiful sonata
My innamorata
Say that you’re my sweetheart
My love
You’re a symphony
A very beautiful sonata
My innamorata
Say that you’re my sweetheart
My love
怎么了 宝贝
Hey, what’s wrong, kid?
我是如此爱你
Oh, I love you so much…
但这也界是如此疯狂 我不希望我俩有任何意外
but it’s such a crazy world. I just don’t want anything to happen to us.
别担心
Don’t worry. In a couple of days
再过几天 我们就能搭火车到夏威夷
we’ll be on the train to Hawaii…
然后找位牧师公♥证♥结婚 从此不再分离
we’ll find a minister who will marry us…and we’ll never be apart again.
但假如我们必须分离
But if something should keep us apart…
假如我们其中之一 无法赶到布伦亨车站
if one of us can’t make it to Blenheim train station…
例如
like for instance
有些事意外的发生
if something came up unexpectedly…
我没有想到会发生 或者已经发生
Not that I think it would or it already has…
无论我在那里 我要你知道…
Wherever I’ll be…I want you to know that…
吻我
Kiss me.
就像你第一次吻我一般
Kiss me like you’ve never kissed me before.
伊♥拉♥克♥俘虏营 二周后
你将公开谴责 美国总统对我们的同胞所犯下的罪行
You will denounce the criminal acts against our people by your president.
在这签名 这里 这里 还有这里
Sign here. Initial here, here, and here.
菲尔
Phil.
签这文件
Sign the document.
你对痛苦好像没感觉
I see you’re no stranger to pain.
我结过婚 结了两次
I’ve been married… twice.
跟前六次一样 这次受害者的尸体被发现折成两半
Like the previous six…this victim was found folded neatly in half
丢弃在流动厕所里
and placed inside the glove compartment of a sanitation truck.
警♥察♥感到十分困惑
Police are baffled. This just in.
新闻快报
总统的军事顾问华特士上校
Presidential Military Advisor Colonel Denton Walters
在一次救援人♥质♥的行动中 不幸被俘虏
has been captured during an aborted attempt to free our hostages.
不久前我们才收到这卷录影带
This tape was delivered to us just moments ago.
他们对我很好
They are treating me good here.
这里的菜即好吃又丰盛
The food is tasty and nourishing.
这国家的英明领袖
The peace-loving leader of this great country
要求我向你呼吁 班森总统
has asked me to appeal to you, President Benson…
请您停止你那邪恶的全球性 帝♥国♥主♥义♥军事行动
to stop your vicious imperialistic tactics around the globe.
各位先生女士们 让我们起立热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen…please rise and give a warm welcome
日本首相三左古祖户
to his excellency, the prime minister of. Japan…
和首相夫人
Matsuhiro Soto and Mrs. Soto.
美国总统汤玛士班森
President of the United States, Thomas Benson.
总统先生 这位是三左古祖户首相和首相夫人
Mr. President, this is Prime Minister Matsuhiro Soto and Mrs. Soto.
班森总统 你的第♥一♥夫♥人♥呢
President Benson, where is your First Lady?
我不知道我曾有过许多女人 但十五岁时我就失去了我的青春
Hell, I don’t know. I’ve had many women. Lost my flower at the age of 15.
我不能跟踪所有女人
I can’t keep track.
咱们别提这个了 我今日不太舒服
Let’s get this over with. I’m not feeling well.
我的肠子在此大西洋战役被拿时
My intestines were removed during action in the North Atlantic.
他们在我下腹取出鱼雷 用大♥麻♥纤维帮我做新肠子
Took a torpedo in the lower abdomen…and they replaced every foot of my bowel with hemp.
– 蛮容易塞住的 – 希望你能好起来
Clogs easily. I hope you feel better.
彼此彼此
My lips to yours.
欢迎明尼苏达州参议员 雷爱德华兹
The junior senator from Minnesota, Gray Edwards.
班森总统 祖户首相
President Benson…Prime Minister Soto…
各位先生女士
ladies and gentlemen…
今晚咱们将选举放在一旁
tonight we put election politics aside
我仅以多数党♥国♥会领袖 以及外交事务委员会主席的身份
as I join you in my duties as majority whip and chairman of the foreign affairs committee
来欢迎日本首相
in welcoming the. Japanese prime minister
和夫人来到美国
and his lovely wife to these United States.
我们两大国已开始了…
Our two great nations have begun
我们希望会是一个长远 且成功的对话
what we hope will be a long…
– 不仅是经济方面… – 我不记得吃过那个
I don’t remember eating that.
我现在觉得好多了 谢谢 都是那些生鱼片的怪味
I feel better now. Thank you. It’s that raw fish odor.
害我…喔 天阿
It makes… oh, God!
你看 我的牙齿呢
Look at that. There’s my teeth.

Yeah.
好脏呀
They’re filthy.
…所以 我想举杯庆贺
So I would like to propose a toast.
– 谢了 节子 – 我帮你拿 长官
Oh, thank you, Yoko.I’ll take that, sir.
敬世界和平
To world peace…
敬更洁净的环境
to a clean environment…
敬地球和谐 和世界繁荣
to harmony with our planet and world prosperity.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you.
在找位子坐吗 上尉
Looking for a place to sit, Lieutenant?
不是 我想和总统谈谈 你能安排吗
No. I need to speak to the president. Can you arrange that?
– 你必会为我所能做的事感到惊讶
You’d be amazed what I can do.
– 华特士被抓是我的错 我想去救他
It’s my fault they got Walters. I want in.
你来的正是时候 我们明早就要出发了
You showed just in time. We’re leaving in the morning.
你该知道我负责此次任务
I’m taking personal charge of this mission.
希望你不会介意在女人手下做事
I hope you don’t mind working under a woman.
现在欢迎美国汤玛士班森总统
And now, the president of the United States, Thomas Benson.
藤条首相 爱德华兹参议员
Prime Minister Tojo, Senator Edwards, my fellow Americans…
美国同胞们 和上百万的非法移♥民♥
and our millions of illegal aliens.
我轰炸了你们许多的家园 就好像是昨天的事一样
It seems like only yesterday I was strafing so many of your homes…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!