反斗神鹰
接住
不
佛雷诺空军基地20年前
当心
Look out!
好可怕 那是什么
He singed my tail feathers.
好啦 巴斯 够了
All right, Buzz. That’s enough of that.
我刚刚怎么说
What did I just say?
那是失控的好办法 朋友
That is a good way to lose an eye, my friend.
等等 两点钟方位有同伴
Hold it. We’ve got company at two o’clock.
我去对付他 邮差
I got him, Mailman. Hang on.
我们来了
Here we go.
巴斯 上面在干什么 只是升高 长官
– Buzz, what is goin’ on up there? – Just movin’ a road hog.
别玩了 那是哪门子技术 看这个宝贝的能耐
– Knock it off! What kind of stunt was that? – Just seein’ what this baby can do.
这样滑落 已超过马克二号♥标高
This bag of bones isn’t rated past Mach two.
马克一号♥ 使用主动力…
– Mach one. – The G-forces, Buzz! The G-forces!
马克二号♥必须冲开气囊
Mach two. Gotta push the envelope.
马克…
Mach three!
巴斯 我们快撕裂了
Buzz! We’re tearing apart!
我失控了 弹出去 邮差 往外弹
I’m losin’ control. Eject, Mailman. Hit the silk!
我弹不出去 你干什么
– I can’t get out! – What are you doing?
巴斯 回来
Buzz! Get back here!
好 我抓紧升降杆
OK. I’ve been in tougher scrapes than this.
那是地面…看来很硬 好 树
There’s the ground. It looks hard. OK, trees.
松鼠 鸟… 松树
No! Oh. Mahogany. Ow! Squirrel’s nest. Bird. Ow! Pine.
到地面了
Ow! Oh, the ground.
邮差
我安全降落
I made it.
老天有眼
I made it! There is a God.
哈罗
Hallelujah!
朋友在啁啾地叫
You’re French, aren’t you?
那样对了
Yeah, just like that.
猎鹿季 中午开始
瞧 那边一只
Hey, look! There’s one!
(现代)
Present Day
托普哈里吗
Topper Harley?
以前曾经是
Once, perhaps.
我现在叫托卡钦奇拉
Now I am called Tukachinchilla.
是什么意思 毛兔脚
– What does it mean? – Fluffy Bunny Feet.
很好
It’s very nice.
我是海军少校 詹姆士布拉克
I’m Lieutenant Commander James Block.
我认识你父亲巴斯
I knew your father Buzz.
我告诉你他是有史以来 最伟大的飞行员
Until his incident, he was the greatest pilot who ever lived.
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk.
海军要…
The Navy wants…
海军要你回部队 哈里
The Navy wants you back, Harley.
他们把我踢出来 我♥干♥嘛要回去
They threw me out. Why should I go back?
我到此是为要远离海军 远离飞行
I came here to get away from the Navy. Away from flying.
我部队一项叫”睡臭鼠”的机密任务
The Navy has a top-secret mission: Sleepy Weasel.
我到这跟你谈谈 这是你父亲所没有的殊荣
I’m giving you a second chance, which your father never had.
你是高手中的高手 托普
You’re the best of the best, Topper.
让我跟老先生谈谈 这种事他很明智而通达
Leave me to speak with the old one. He is wise in the ways of such things.
海军真的需要你
The Navy really needs you.
你能考虑真好
Great helium.
欧丹纳
Owatonna.
欧丹纳
Owatonna!
什么事 毛毛
What is it, Fluffy?
他们要我参与一场大战 我该怎么做
They want me to fly in a great battle. What should I do?
我们早知道会有这一天
We knew this day would come.
穿上这个骑机车飞舞
Dances With Bikers got this for you.
真拉风
Cool.
你这趟出去买♥♥几个AA电池
While you’re out, pick up some AA batteries.
美国海军
Every night I hope and pray
A dream Iover will come my way
A girl to hold in my arms
And know the magic of her charms
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Dream Iover until then
I’II go to sleep I’II dream again
That’s the only thing to do
Till all my Iover’s dreams come true
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Dream Iover until then
I’II go to sleep I’II dream again
That’s the only thing to do
Till all my Iover’s dreams come true
– Because I want – Yeah- yeah yeah
– A girl – Yeah- yeah yeah
– To call – Yeah- yeah yeah
– My own – Yeah- yeah
I want a dream Iover
I don’t have to dream alone
Wow
敬礼
T en… hut!
海军上将 幸会 长官
Admiral. Good to see you again, sir.
好久不见 对啊 是…
– It’s been too long. – And so it has. Yes, yes.
你好吗 长官 夏威夷
– How are ya, sir? – Hawaii?
怎会是夏威夷 我应该在加州 不…长官 这里是加州
– Goddamn it, Bill, I should be in California. – No, sir, this is California.
我得走了 祝顺利 长官 这是你的部队
– Well, gotta run. Good luck. – But, sir, this is your command.
睡臭鼠已候命十个月了 汉总统选了你
Sleepy Weasel has been planned for ten months. The president handpicked you.
对 他挑了我 他不是老顽固
Damn right he did. No stoppin’ us now, huh, Ted?
我带你去看办公室 顺便报告状况 你一直是个好军人 带路吧
– I’ll show you your offices and brief you. – You’re a fine soldier, Scott. Lead the way.
老天 我要尿尿
Oh, good God. I gotta pee.
我的血管都快炸了 真小的管子
I had part of my bladder blown off at Guadalcanal.
脚步走稳 长官 战地有许多突出建筑
Watch your step. There’s a lot of obstructions here.
朝船架奔去 我毫不犹疑
– I had a little dreidel! – I made it out of clay!
战斗机已备好 我预备要出征
– And when it’s dry and ready… – My dreidel I will play!
有一个故事 说一群可爱的小姐
– Here’s the story… – Of a lovely lady!
她们都是… 很幸运的女郎
– Who was bringing up… – Three very lovely girls!
她们长得很甜美… 像她的母亲
– All of them had hair of gold! – Like their mother!
最小的一个 是卷发
– The youngest one… – In curls!
有一个故事 说叫漂亮的女孩
– Here’s the story… – Of a man named Brady!
各位 我回来了
Gentlemen, he’s back.
托普 你一向好吗
How ya been?
大个子 好啊
– Yeah, it’s the big guy. – Good to see ya.
史古特 你好吗 归队啦 老兄
– Scooter! How you doin’? – Topper. The main man.
格伯 胡子满腮了 你该打起精神
– Rabbi! Mazel tov. – You should live and be well!
白眼特效药
老兄
Hey, buddy.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
看来不太好 需要帮忙吗
You don’t look so hot. You need some help?
我很好
I’m OK.
你不是托普哈里吗
You’re Topper Harley, aren’t you?
听说你得到大伙梦想的职位 回来炸臭鼠
I hear you’ve got chops we only dream of. Throwin’ you out was a bum rap.
我是吉姆哈夫巴克 大伙叫我落后仔
I’m Jim Pfaffenbach. Everybody calls me Wash Out.
你是飞行员吗 我是 我会跟着你出任务
– You’re a pilot? – Oh, yeah. I’m gonna be flyin’ with ya.
好
Good.
可爱
Cute.
我喜欢整齐光鲜
I like to stay in shape. Thanks.
这些是你的家人 对
– Are these all at home? – Yeah.
狗 妻子 孩子
The dogs, wife and kids.
有你家人照片吗 我乐意欣赏
You got pictures of your family, I’d love to see ’em.
我就是我的家庭照片 可是人人需要家庭 需要爱
– I am my family photo. – But everybody needs a family to love.
我找不到时间恋爱 负担太重了 太牵扯令男人沉溺
I could never find time for love. It’s too heavy. It’s an anchor that drowns a man.
再说我拥有蓝天 有些许的倦怠 我的机车
Besides, I got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike.
借来的 不 我自己的
– A loner? – No. I own it.
看来我得改变一下你的想法
I can see I’m gonna have to work on you.
我叫彼德汤普森 不过…
Name’s Pete Thompson. But…
大伙叫我死尸
everybody calls me Dead Meat.
托普哈里 幸会
– Topper Harley. – Just a pleasure.
冬绿
全体肃立
Attention on deck!
早安 长官
Good morning, sir!
我不管你出过多少任务
I don’t care how many missions you’ve flown!
我不管你自认多么优秀 你们什么也不是
I don’t care how good you think you are! You’re nobody!
在未来十天谁也不准说 是我说的
And for the next ten days, nobody takes a crap unless I say so!
遵命 长官
– Got it? – Yes, sir!
我说:立正
I said “Attention.”
是我没讲清楚 还是你不遵从命令
Now, didn’t I make myself clear? Or don’t you take orders?