等等 兄弟 是我啊 咱俩啥交情嘛
Hang you, Bro. It’s me you’re talking to. We have history.
好啦 别忘了我是免费这么做的
Come on. Let’s don’t forget I did this for Free.
诺欧森林是怎么了
What is happening to the jungle of Nool?
曾几何时 人类是人类
There once was a time when people were people.
微尘是微尘
And specks were specks.
如我所说 如果你看不到
All I say it you can’t see it,
听不到 或者摸不到 那就不存在
hear it, or feel it it doesn’t exist.
我们的生活方式受到了攻击
Our way of life is under attack.
是谁发动这场攻击
And who’s leading that attack?
霍顿
Horton!!
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait a minute!
我们谈论的这个霍顿 你们都了解他的
This is Horton we’re talking about you’ll know about him.
他连一个苍蝇不会伤害 除非他坐在了苍蝇城上
He wouldn’t hurt a fly. Except for that fly city he sat on.
他肯定不是故意那么做的
He didn’t that on purpose.
-闭嘴老鼠 -哦 是的 很奇怪
-Shut up, mouse. -Oh, Yeah. That’s weired.
我觉得我的脑袋烧起来了 我要走了
I feel my brain is burning. I got to go.
我们会让像霍顿这样的捣乱者 毒害孩子们的思想吗
Are we going to let troublemakers like Horton poison the minds of children?
不要伤害孩子
Not the children!!
当霍顿告诉我们的孩子 森林之外的世界
When Horton tells our children about worlds beyond the jungle,
这会让他们质疑权威
it makes them question authority.
这会引火自焚 导致动荡
Which leads to the fires, which leads to shocking!!
对 霍顿必须付出代价
Yeah!! Horton must pay!!
吃了那个微尘
Eat that speck!!
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something!
-为了孩子 -为了孩子
-For the children! -For the children!
我们会让他侥幸逃脱吗
Are we going to let him get away with this?
不会
No!!!
莫顿 我早就告诉过你了 100%哦
Morton! I told you 100%!
霍顿
Horton.
-莫顿 抬脚走路 天 -不是我
-Morton, pick up your feet, Gee. -It’s not me.
哦 我知道了 是群生气的暴徒
Oh, Hoho. I see. It’s an angry mob.
对不起 莫顿 我以为这一切都是你
Sorry Morton. I thought it’s you who’s making all the…
但其实是
But it’s…
等等
Hold on.
快跑 霍顿
Run, Horton!!
他在那
There he is!!
让我们抓住他
Let’s grab him!
抓住他
Let’s take him!
停下
Stop!
嗨 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
很高兴见到你们
Good to see ya.
大伙
All at once.
你们看上去真不错
You’re look really great as herd.
霍顿 霍顿 看看你自己制♥造♥的麻烦
Horton, Horton, Horton look at that mess you created for yourself.
笼罩在我们身上的万恶之源 就是这一朵愚蠢的小花
All this holible lure over us is silly little flower.
是个微尘
It’s a speck.
没错
Right.
我是说真的傻到和你说这些 套住你 困住你的话
I mean a silly really all this talk of roping you and caging you and well
我们不需要知道细节
we don’t need to go into the details.
关键是你惹恼了这些人
The point is this angry mob of all a trouble you’re in.
这一切都可以一笔勾销
It can all go away.
-真的 -当然
-Really? -Of course.
你所需要做的就是向大家承认
All you have to do is admit to everyone
那个微尘上没有人存在
that there are no little people living on that speck.
承认你错了 我是对的
That you’re wrong and I was right.
你这样做了
You do that,
生活就能重新回到原样
and things can go the right back to the way they were.
但是 如果你不这么做
But, if you don’t,
你将会付出代价
You’re going to have to pay the price.
所以我只需要说这不是真的
So I just have to say it isn’t true?
来吧 把我绑起来 关起来 随便你怎么对付我
Go ahead! Rope me! Cage me! Do whatever you want!
但那上面就是有人存在
But there are people on this speck.
他们有镇长
And they have Mayor.
他有96个女儿 有一个儿子叫乔乔
Who has 96 daughters and one son name JoJo,
他们都共用一个浴室 不管那是什么玩意
Who all share a bathroom whatever that is.
即使你根本不能看到或听到他们
And even though you can’t hear or see them at all,
人毕竟是人 不管有多小
Person’s a person, no matter how small.
说得很好 霍顿
That was beautiful, Horton.
把他绑起来 把他关起来
Rope him! Cage him!
把那粒微尘用油烧了
Burn that speck in a pot of boiling pees on that oil!
他们不相信我们在这
They don’t believe we’re here.
我们要制♥造♥点声音
We’ve got to make some noise!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here. We are here. We are here.
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here.
快点
Come on!
大家一起
Everybody!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here. We are here. We are here.
这让你们永远无法 来编造微尘上有人的故事
That’s what take you never make up stories about people on specks!
听 他们在那
Listen. There they are!
-把他绑起来 -把他关起来
-Rope him! -Cage him!
没用
It’s not working.
我能听得到你 但是 他们的耳朵不够厉害
I can hear you. But, their ears aren’t strong enough.
我们要更响点
We need to be louder.
每个人都弄出点声音来 每个人
Get every Who’d make noise! Everyone!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here. We are here.
乔乔 你要去哪里
JoJo, where’re you going?
我们需要每个人的声音 乔乔
We need every vioice, JoJo!
我们要在这弄点声音出来 否则我们都要被毁了
You need to make some noise down there. Or we all be destroyed.
镇长抓起铜锣开始敲打起来
The Mayor grabbed the tamtam starting to smeck it.
在整个呼呼镇上 他们摆弄所有能发出声音的
And all over Whoville, They ooped up all racket.
他们敲打铁罐头 敲打铜炒锅
They rattle tin kettles, they beat on brass pans,
在垃圾堆上 敲打瓶瓶罐罐
On garbage fills absonal, cran berrry cans.
他们吹响巨大的管弦乐器
They blew on byzu bilzl brasstic big tubas.
敲打锣鼓 吹笛子
On durming Soom-pazum, Boom-pazum, plutes
好了
There!
他们现在能听得到我们说话吗
Can they hear us now?
听 求你了
Listen! Please!
这是最美丽的声音
It’s the most beautiful thing ever!
我什么都没听到
I don’t hear nothing!
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
但 继续努力
But, keep trying.
永远不要 放弃
Never give…UP!!!
你肯定呼呼镇里的每个人都在努力吗
Are you sure who the every Who down in the Whoville is trying?
乔乔在哪
Where’s JoJo?
也许去旧的观测台了
Probably up the old observatory.
嗨 要有度哦
Hey, there’s our limit.
不该拉得这么远的
That’s not supposed to strech that far!
乔乔
JoJo!
你造了这个
You built this!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here.
你在犯错误
You’re making a mistake.
妈妈
Mom!
和你无关 亲爱的 回到你的口袋里去
This doesn’t concern you, sweety. Back in your pouch!
大家 别停下来
Everybody, don’t stop!
继续 这次肯定有用
Keep going! This gonna do it!
-他们听得到吗 -听不到
-Can they hear? -No!
不管发生什么 我已别无他求 儿子
No matter what happens, I couldn’t ask for better, son
嗨 乔乔
Ah, hey, JoJo?
继续 继续继续
Come on! Keep going!
不
NO!!!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here.
不-要-啊
No-oh-hoU.
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here.
不
NO!!!!!
我们在这 我们在这 我们在这
We are here.We are here.We are here. We are here.We are here.We are here.
我听见了 我听见了 他们存在
I hear it! I hear it! They are there!
那一声喊
And that yelp.
那小小的 意外的一声喊叫 冲破了阻碍
That one small extra yelp put it over.
所有人的声音都从苜蓿里冲了出来
And all the Who noises brust out of the clover.
-我也听到了 -我也是 很响
-I hear it, too. -Me too, wide.