让他们知道你在那儿
Let them know you there.
天
Gee.
这真是让我高度紧张的情况
It’s a kind of high pressure situation then.
哇 我脑子里一片空白
Wow. I’m really run a blank here.
我知道了
I know.
霍顿
Horton?
霍顿 我们在等着
Horton, We’re waiting.
是时候让大家知道你的存在
Time to show everyone that you exist and…
顺便证明我不是个蠢蛋
By extension what a none boob I am.
等等
Wait!
大家都看看这风 你们认为那意味什么
Everyone look at the wind. What do you think that means?
这意味着 呃 意味着 显然是 呃
It means, Um, it means… obviously, uh…
放风筝大赛开始吧
Let’s the Kite Flying Race begins!
这个台阶对你来说太高了吧 霍顿
What a perron on you Horton! Ha Ha Ha!
啊 脑袋冻住了
Woo, brain freeze!
还给我
Give Me Back
-我的微尘 -这次不行 伙计
-My Speck! -Not this time, guy.
我很抱歉让你失望了 可是
I’m so sorry that I let you down, but…
这件事 比我重要
this… this is bigger than me.
把家里人聚集起来 躲到安全的地方去
Get the famliy together and get some where safe.
我会的
I will!
我相信你
I believe you.
我赢你了 大象
I’ve got you now, innocent.
不 不 不
No No No!
哦 不
Oh, no.
啊 噢
Huk! Eung.
镇长
Mayor?
有人吗
Anybody there?
有人吗
Anyone?
他找了一丛又一丛的苜蓿
But clover by clover by clover he found
但就是没有他要找的那个
But the one that he sought for was just not around.
镇长
Mayor?
在吗
Hellow?
到了中午 可怜的霍顿 半死不活的
And by noon poor Horton more dead and alive,
捡了 寻找了 并堆积了9005多朵的苜蓿
Had picked, searched, and filed up 9005.
你好
Hellow.
抱歉打搅你
Sorry to bother you.
没人
Nobody.
有人吗
Knock knock.
这是你选择的路
This is the way you take.
谁在那
Whos there?
如果那里有人在的话
If there were any Whos there,
你答对了 有人在啊
You get it! Whos there.
有他们在我就不能放弃
I can’t give up have them with you.
他一整天都在看 看啊看
All day he looked. Looked on and on.
直到他的希望几乎破灭
Till his hope was almost gone.
不 不 请不要
No. No. No. Please No!
啊 这不公平
Ah This is unfiar!
但等一下
But wait!
这就是那个吗 这一切搜寻终于要结束了吗
Could this one be the one? Was all this searching finally done?
啊 是的 因为就是此刻
Ah yes, for this was the hour
霍顿从三百万朵花里找到了
Horton have found from the 3 millions flowers.
镇长
Mayor?
镇长 我找到你了
Mayor! I found you!
镇长
Mayor?
你在吗
Are you there?
镇长
Mayor.
镇长
Mayor!
镇长 你在吗
Mayor, are you there?
镇长
Mayor.
镇长
Mayor.
镇长
Mayor.
镇长
MA-E-Yor!!!
啊 不 我是弗洛伊德
Aht no. This is Floyd.
我能留个口信么
Can I take a message?
镇长
Mayor!
你-没-事
You’re Ou-Kei!!
霍顿 霍顿 停下 停下
Horton! Horton! Stop! Stop it!
对不起
Sorry.
你们下面肯定一团糟
There must have been a luck down there.
我无法相信我还能在你面前
I can’t believe I’m in front of you.
你真的让我很担心
You’re the heavy worried.
那么 镇长就是对的
Say. Am Mayor was right!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, daddy, daddy
好了 我挺好 你也是
O.K. I’m alright and so are you.
呼呼镇的镇民们
Citizens of Whoville!
我想让你们认识一下我们的朋友霍顿
I’d like you to meet our friend Horton.
他会帮助我们
He’s going to help us.
咳咳 我来说
He-e-v-ham I’ve got this.
我是主席
This is the chairman.
白♥痴♥ 这镇子没你的事了
Idiot!! Go finish this town.
明白了吗 边待着去吧 你这个蠢蛋
Is that understood? Finished. You BOOB!!
唔 我只是在开玩笑
Huh-uh I’m just joking.
很好
Good one.
霍顿 这是我的妻子萨莉
Horton, this is my wife Sally.
你的确存在 也就是说我丈夫没有疯
You exist! This means my husband isn’t in crazy.
万岁
Hooray!
还有 我的几个女儿
And… off you my daughters.
-海莉 赫莉 瑚莉 海尔德和海蒂 -嗨
-Haley, Holy, Hooly, Hilder and Heddy. -Hi!!
这位是耶尔普小姐 我的皇家助理
And here is Miss. Yelp, my royal assitant.
-这位是乐茹博士 -你救了我们
-And here’s Dr. Larue. -You saved us.
这位是会计部的博尔特 还有麦奎丽根太太
And Bert from accounting. And Mrs. McQuilligan.
法布根先生 来自克鲁根·法布根家族
And Mr. Farfoogan from the Cloogan Farfoogans.
还有在澡盆里的老人家
And the oldman in bathtub.
我们别一股脑儿的介绍了
Let’s not overwhelm the poor fella.
他永远都记不住这么多名字
He’s never gonna remember all these names.
哇 我会尽力
Whow. I’ll try my best.
萨莉
Sally.
主席
Chairman.
海莉 赫莉 瑚莉 海尔德 海蒂
Haley, Hooly, Holy, Hilder, Heddy.
耶尔普女士 乐茹博士
Miss. Yelp, Dr. Larue,
会计部的博尔特 麦奎丽根太太
Bert from accounting, Mrs. McQuilligany,
克鲁根·法布根家族的法布根先生
Mr. Farfoogan of the Cloogan Farfoogans.
还有个老头在冲凉
And wan’t there an old guy in a shower.
-嗯 浴盆 -哦 对哦
-Um, bathtub. -Oh, Yeah!
我们都在这 霍顿
We’re all here, Horton.
而且我们都相信你
And, We ALL believe in you.
哇 太棒了
Wow! That’s awesome.
这份职责 我绝不会轻视
And it’s reponsibility I do not take lightly.
我保证你们会拥有一个 安全 良好 稳定的将来
I promise you a future that it’s safe, sound, and stable.
我们会创造一个世界
We will create a world
在那里 每个人都拥有三个永恒的权利
where every Who is undoubt with 3 indelible rights
稍后再对此做出决定
To be determined that a later date.
在十年内 我会把你们安置到诺欧山上
And we will put us back on Mountain Nool before the end of this a decade.
哦
Oh!
这 这是那头疯了的大象 哦 我的上帝
This, this is the elephant in crazy. Oh my goodness.
我要去告诉别人 去告诉袋鼠
I could tell anyone and it’s to the kangaroo.
快点找到他们
Quick to they find out of them.
你真该看看我是怎么解决的
Hoho, you should’ve been seeing me.
我弄明白了大象的习惯
I really read the elephant habit.
我像门童似的追着他
I chase him like doorman
然后又把他撞成碎片
and then I break him into million little elephant pieces.
这是美的艺术 最出色一战
It was thing of beauty, Really my best work.
经典的弗莱德
Classic Vlad.
-那苜蓿呢 -苜蓿没了
-And the colver? -Clover is finished.
霍顿几百万年也能不找到它
No vain million years Horton finds it.
相信我所说的 那个苜蓿永远消失了
Believe my beak. Clover is gone forever.
我刚刚看到霍顿了 他还在和那朵苜蓿说话
I just saw Horton. And he is still talking to that clover.
傻瓜
Idiot!
哇 别这样
Whoa, come on.