听你们大象的
This is your elephant speaking.
请坐好并享受您的旅程
Just sit back and enjoy the ride
我们很快就要到达诺欧山
and we all are happy to the mountain Nool in..
不行 你不能吃冰淇淋 快放回去
No, you can’t have ice cream. Go back there.
那是谁
Who’s there?
-还有别人在吗 -嗯 是我的老婆和孩子
Is there someone else there? Well, that’s my wife and kids
你有家啊
You have famliy.
我确实有个家
I do indeed.
一个漂亮的老婆 96个女儿和一个儿子
A beautiful wife, 96 daughters, and one son.
吼 吼 吼 吼 你还真是大忙人啊
Hohohoho, busy guy.
我们都共用一个浴室 你知道那是什么吗
Then we all share one bathroom. You know that is?
嗯 我当然知道
Ya. Don’t I know it.
浴室
Bathroom.
奈德
Nedd?
-什么事 -亲爱的 你知道你在屋顶上 对吧
-What? -Sweetheart. You know you’re on the roof, right?
什么 不行 你得上♥床♥去 爸爸正处在精神崩溃中
What’s have to know is you need to go to bed. Daddy’s having a break down.
奈德 你现在想要干什么
Nedd? What are you up to now?
我从房♥顶下来以后
I was just about put the kids bed,
我就会哄孩子们上♥床♥
when I got off the roof.
就是这样 没错
And I that’s the that’s what happened right.
-爸爸 -嗯
-Daddy? -Yes?
-我能喝口水吗 -当然可以
-Can I have a glass of water? -Of course.
-我也要 我也要 我也要 -好吧
-Me too, me three, me four… -O.K.
嘿 乔乔 哇
Hey, JoJo! Wow.
很多水 很多水 我正好要找你
I don’t like what glratle liquid just the person I wanted to see.
是啊 我们好久没面对面交谈了
Yeah. I’ve realize that we have not been seeing eye to eye lately
而这大部分是我的错 确实是
and most of it is my fault. It’s true.
你知道我在尝试干什么吗
You know what I’ve been trying to do?
我试着把我对你的期望强加给你
I have been trying to impose my vision of your future on you.
让我把这个说清楚
What me make this perfectly clear
乔乔 你想做什么样的镇长都行
JoJo, you can be whatever kind of Mayor you wanna be.
实战型 强硬沉默型 直率型 这都由你决定
Hands on, strong and silent, outspoken, it’s up to you.
好了
Well, good
我感觉好多了
I hear so much better.
我对你的期望非常高 年轻人 要做大事啊
I am expecting big things from you youngman. Make things.
好了 晚安
Alright. Good night.
停下来和你谈谈真好
Good stop! Good talk.
乔乔被爸爸误解
Then, JoJo snuck out feeling lonely
带着孤独和悲伤溜出去了
and sad and tragedy of misunderstood by his dad.
他这是要去哪呢
And where was he going in such a lay down?
原来是去呼呼镇遗弃的观星塔
Up to Whoville’s abandoned star study tower.
一个让他感觉到充实和自♥由♥的地方
A place with boy felt contented free.
一个他随心所欲的地方
A place he could be what wanted to be.
那里面的东西我不能乱说
And what was inside there I’d say if I could.
但在外面的世界 袋鼠要行恶了
But above of the Kangaroo was up to no good.
我现在能出来了吗 妈妈
Can I come out now, Mom?
不行 鲁迪 呆在房♥间里
No, Rudy. Stay in the room.
-但是 妈妈 -呆在里面
-But, Mom? -Stay inside.
弗莱迪科夫先生
Mr. Vlad-I-Koff?
在吃东西呢 走开
Eating, go.
我知道你很忙
Yes. I Irealize you’re busy.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
是霍顿的事
It’s Horton.
他被一个苜蓿迷住了
He’s become obsess with a colver
而且他还觉得有小人住在上面
And he get actually thinks there are little people on it.
我要你毁掉那个苜蓿
I want that colver destroyed.
哦 对你来说这有啥难的呢
Sure, what a big deal this is.
我也想自己动手 但是作为一个女人
I’d do it myself. But being a lady
我不想脏了我的手
I prefer not to get my hands dirty.
但我听说你没有这样的问题
But I hear you have no problem with there.
没有
No.
绝对没问题
No problem.
很简单
Easy busy.
但是
But…
要我出马可是要给点好处的哟
I will only do this for a price.
作为回报 你要给我
In exchange for a friend who pay up…
不
No.
这个
-This -Yes.
-小袋鼠 -妈妈
-little kangaroo. -Mom?!
安静 鲁迪
Quiet, Rudy.
妈妈在考虑呢
Momy is thinking it over.
那么谢了 又想了想吧
We’ll thanks but, on second thought
我觉得我还是去找维克山姆兄弟 帮我处理吧
I think I’m going to have the Wickersham Brothers take care of this for me.
当然可以 维克山姆 就他们那两下子
Yeah, of course, Wickersham I mean they’re quasy operation.
你知道 他们会 等下 别走
You know, they’d… Wait! No!
你不能去找维克山姆
You can’t go over Wickersham.
不不不 维克山姆做这个最合适不过
No No. No no no. Wickershams would be perfect for this job.
但是他们是猴子啊 他们不吓人
But, they are monkeys. He’s not scary.
不管怎么样 谢谢你 下次吧
Ah, thanks anyway. Maybe next time.
等一下
Wait!
我会对那个苜蓿这样干的
Here is what I will do the precious clover.
我会把它抢来
I will take it.
我会把它碾碎
I will crush it.
然后我会把它吞了
And I will devour it.
它比看上去的要大些 等一下
Bigger than it looked. One second.
哦 天
Oly moly.
然后我把它反刍
Then I will regurgitate it.
然后
Then…
我会再次把它吞了
I mean I devour it second time.
所以吞两次
So two times devour.
听上去很不错
Sounds nice.
但我想我还是 找维克山姆兄弟谈谈吧
But I think I’ll talk to the Wickershams.
等等
Wait.
还有更好的
Here is best part.
我会搞定这一切
I do all
分毫不收
Gracious.
也就是不要钱 兄弟
That’s free bro.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
-成交 -好极了 谢谢你
-Deal. -Yes. Score. Thanking you.
你不会后悔的
You won’t regret.
镇长
Mayor?
镇长
Mayor?
开门 镇长先生
Open up, Mr. Mayor!
镇长先生
Mr. Mayor!
夏日飞雪了
It’s snowing in the summer!
确实
Yes.
确实是下雪了
Yes, it is.
这是反常的天气变化
It’s a dramatic change in the weather.
就好像我们是空间中漂浮的微尘
As if we’re on a speck floating to space.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但是你就是知道了
I don’t know how you knew. But, somehow you did.
呼呼镇正在走向一场灾难
And Whoville is headed for disaster.
-哦 霍顿 -什么
-Oh, Horton. -What?
啊 没什么 我会处理的
Ah, nothing. I’m on it.
呼呼镇居民的生命就靠我们拯救了
It’s up to us to save the people of Whoville.
下雪真是倒霉啊
Snow is not lucky.
那
That’s not… Stop.
好了 还有人吗
O.K. Anybody else?
好的
Good.
不 不 不要玩 这不是什么好玩的事
No no. Don’t join it. This is not fun.
这是灾难的征兆
Uh, this is sign of doomed.
哦 甜心 这真是 不 不
Oh, sweety, that’s. No. No no no.
这很危险 危险
They took. they took.
马上停下 不要玩了
Stop having fun immediately!
这很危险
This is dangerous.
好吧
O.K.
霍顿
Horton?
嗯 啥
Uh? What?
嘿 你好啊
Hey, there.
我们这有大♥麻♥烦了
We’re in big trouble down here.
怪事正在发生 盛夏的时候下雪了
It’s happening. It’s snowing in the middle of summer.