我说了微尘的事情
And I said the thing about the speck.
然后你扯我的耳朵
Then you pull my ears.
-然后打我的前额 -霍顿
-And you fork in a fore head. -Horton?
什么 是这样的
What? You did.
把那个苜蓿给我 霍顿
Give me that clover, Horton.
马上
Now.

No!

No-oU?

Ya.
你真的想惹起这场决斗吗 霍顿
Are you sure you wanna fight this fight, Horton?
因为你会很快就会惨败
Becuase I promise you will get very ugly very fast.
你要问问你自己
And you need to ask yourself.
为了这个我这样做值得吗
Do I really worth put myself through this?
就为了一个苜蓿
For a clover?
与我决斗 霍顿
Take after me, Horton?
你不想的
You don’t.
那么 就赶快给我
So, hand it over.
不 我不能给你
No! I can’t give it to you.
这颗微尘上有人住
There’re people on this speck.
很小的人们
Granted very small people.
但是不管有多么小
But a person’s person.
再小都是生灵
No matter how small.
你已经过分了 霍顿
You just crossed the line, Horton.
我要你付出代价
And I’m gonna make you pay.
霍顿是个祸害
That Horton is threat us.
他在用那些幻想迷惑孩子们
He has those kids using their imaginations.
不可容忍♥
It’s sick.
好吧
Alright.
我要把这个微尘送到诺欧山顶 尽快
I got to get this speck up to the top mountain Nool ASAP.
管它啥意思
Whatrever that means.
也许就是肥象快跑吧
Probably act sweetly awesome peckidom.
那能有多难
I mean how hard can it be.
这是一条通往死亡的路
It’s just the straight from it to certain death.
这看起来
This works…
有点悬
kind a precarious.

No?
没什么可担心的
No need to worry.
很显然当他们建桥的时候
Obviously when they building the bridge like this
就考虑到了大象会通过的
they take into account the elephants will be corssing here.
好吧 没问题
Alright. Feel good.
我就 哇
I’ll just get… Woo Waaa
你没事的
You’ll alright!
勇气 没错
COURAGE Woo-uh, That’s true.
好了
Alright.
今天还好吗 镇长阁下
Hello and how are we today, Mr. Mayor?
说 啊
Say AH-Ha

Ah!
请漱口
Linch, please.
我想这个板真是该换了
Eh, I think fairly this point keep stand to be replaced.
我要在意念中想着 轻盈
I just need to think light.
像羽毛一样轻盈
I’m light as a feather.
我像羽毛一样轻盈
I’m light as a feather.
好重的羽毛
Heavy feather.
好吧
O.K.
-这会有一点痛 -啊
-This will just pinch little. -Ha-Ahaa
我比羽毛还轻盈
I’m lighter than a feather.
比羽毛还轻的是什么
What’s lighter than a feather?
是空气
Ha-ah! Air!
没有更轻的了
There’s nothing lighter.
所以 显而易见
So, it stands to reason…
我要吸点气
get the more air I have
变得
to lighter
更轻
on be.
下一位
Next, please.
好了 这简直太可怕了
Alright. It was absoultly terrifying.
如果我保持镇定
If I just right some on
不要慌张
drawing not to panic.
逃过一劫啊
That could’ve been a disaster.
我现在的感觉真是很好啊
I feel really good right now.
也许是因为我现在有了使命感吧
It is my new sense of purpose.
哦 好了
Uh-alright!
嘿 乔乔 我要你帮我个忙 你愿意帮我吗
Hey! JoJo I need your help. Can you help me?
好的
O.K. Great.
好的 首先 我要你去女孩子们的房♥间
O.K. First. I need you go to the girls room.
把门把手拿下来 然后把门锁上
Take down the handle shut it off like shouldn’t in.
别看我的胳膊了
Stop looking in arm.
把电灯泡都拿下来 然后
Put away house light bulbs collections and then
直接把任何容易碎的东西都拿走
you know what just take of anything to by break or shatter.
好吧 给你好好看一眼
O.K. take a good long look.
看好了
Got it?
谢谢了 乔乔
Thanks, JoJo.
这儿
Here. I know.
把这个藏好
Hat tin

Uh Yaaa!
嗨 你回来晚了啊
Hi! You’re home late.
哦 对不起 亲爱的 我刚才
Oh, sorry Honey, I was just…
牙医在我的胳膊上处理了一些问题
having some dental works on my arm
那么 那个
So, what was that?
奈德
Nedd!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
你-你什么意思
Wa-What do you mean?
我虽然不是什么大侦探 奈德 但你现在吊在吊灯上面
Well, I no detective, Nedd. But you are hanging from the chandelier.
我只是觉得把它移到一个
I just thought it might look better
不会在我们睡觉的时候 砸到我们的地方会好看点
somewhere it can’t fall on us and crashes our sleep.
到底发生了什么事啊
What is going on?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, Honey.
你有过我们在被人监视的这种感觉吗
Did you ever get the feeling that you’re being watched?
嗯 有点
Am… Ya, sure.
我想是的
I suppose.
然后你有没有感觉到 也许监视你的东西是
And then you get feeling that maybe that thing watching you is…Ah…
一只巨大的大象
A giant elephant?

Am..
有时你会奇怪的感觉到
You know, how you can that weired feeling
你的世界其实是一个小小的微尘
that your world actually a tiny speck?
然后我前面提到的那只大象
And then the elephant that I talked about earlier
正在用一朵花携带着它
he’s carrying it around on flower.
你意识到如果你把这个告诉别人 他们会觉得你疯了
And you realize then if you tell anybody they think you’re crazy.
但你还是觉得你有责任 保证大家的安全
But you still feel the responsibility to keep everyone safe.
你有这种感觉吗
You know that feeling?

Am…
我得说没有
You know, I’m gonna have to say no.
你有这种感觉吗
Do you know that feeling?

No-Uh!
打哈欠了
Yarn!
哇哦 我想我该去睡觉了
Wow! I’m meet the time to hit the hey, I guess.
亲爱的 我知道你现在压力很大
Sweetheart. I know you’re under a lot of stress.
如果你看到了大象啊 花啊 都没问题
And if your seeing elephants and flowers, then fine.
只是千万不要和其他人说这个故事
Just don’t tell anyone else that story.
好吗 还有记住
O.K.? And remember.
这不是世界末日
It’s not the end of the world.
世界末日
The end of the world?
霍顿呼叫镇长 霍顿呼叫镇长 镇长请回答 完毕
Horton, the Mayor. Horton, the Mayor. Come in Mayor, over.
霍顿
Horton?
我这里信♥号♥♥很差
I get terrible reception here.
这样呢
How about this?!!!
我靠近点呢 你能收到吗
If I get all broll course!!! Can hear right, NOW?!!
能 收到了
Yeap! Roger that!
我们到了那个安全地点没有
Are we get that safe place yet?
快了
Almost.
我很确定最糟糕的部分已经结束了
I’m pretty sure where this parts over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!