市长一头雾水
The Mayor haven’t the clue.
所以他就去了乐茹博士的办公室
So he went to the office of Dr. Larue.
这个世界最聪明的人
Brainest brain on the staff at Who use.
乐茹博士
Dr. Larue!
这一切太疯狂了
Oh, this is crazy.
镇长阁下
Oh, Mr. Mayor.
有什么可以帮您的吗
Ah, how may I be a assitance?
我不知道
I don’t know. Hey.
我在想
You know I just wondering
如果我们的世界存在于微尘上
If our world will stay tiny speck
在空中飞翔
floating to space,
我们怎么知道呢
how would we know?
您为什么问这个问题呢
Oh, why would you ask something like that?
没有原因 根本无从谈起
Oh, no reason, no reason at all.
我甚至都忘记了 不 没有忘
I don’t even remember. Yes I do.
你知道吗
That you know what,
有个家伙跟我说
some guy was talking to me
不是空中的大象 是个地上的家伙
not an elephant in the sky, a guy on the ground
可能有很多种结果
Ah, there would be several ramifications
好的结果
Good ramifications?
一个小微尘
A tiny speck.
小微尘
Uh-huh, yeah, tiny speck.
在空中漂浮
Floating around…
会有无法解释的震动
Well, we’d have inexplicable tremors.
天气的反常
Dramatic changes in the weather.
如果我们最终无法达到平衡的话
And if we didn’t eventually achieve some sort of stability
我们的世界就会被毁灭
our world would be destroyed
毁灭
Destroyed!
毁灭 毁灭
Destroyed, oh destroyed. No somehow.
霍顿
Horton?
不 我是丹尼 霍顿现在正忙
Ah, no. This is Danny. Horton is busy right now.
开玩笑呢 是我
You, I’m joking. That’s me.
我们完了
Ah, We’re doomed.
听着 霍顿
Listen! Horton!
看来我需要你帮个小忙
Turns out I need your help a little bit.
很显然 如果那个微尘一直到处飘的话
Apparently if that speck keeps moving around,
我们的世界就会被毁灭
our whole world could be obliterated.
所以
Ah-uh So,
所以我需要你为我们呼呼族人 尽快找个安稳的家
I need you to find us Who’s safer more stable home and fast
遵命 镇长先生
No problem, Mr. Mayor.
我想想
Let’s see…
哇喔
Wow!
那里不错
That’s a nice view.
喂 一切还好吗
Hellow, is everything O.K.?
出什么事了
What’s going on up there?
整个树林就是个死亡之地
This entire jungle is a house of death!
等等
Oh, wait.
那里不错
There’s good spot.
这时 霍顿看见了诺欧山的山顶
And it’s then Horton saw at the top of mountain Nool
一个平静 安全 和凉爽的小洞穴
a small cave that will peaceful and quiet and cool
一个向日葵可以茁壮成长之地
where sun flower grew proud and tall from the ground.
他知道每个小人儿都可以在那里
There he knew every Who would be safe,
安安全全地生活
would be sound.
我找到了 镇长
I found it Mayor.
最完美的地方
The perfect place.
就在那边
Right up there.
-诺欧山顶 -镇长阁下
-On the top of the mountain Nool -Mr. Mayor?
-什么事 -我想我们可以
-Yeah? -I wish we could…
哦 真亮啊
Oh-ho, Ah, Shiny. Ah-ha.
百年庆典委员会在等着你
The Who-centennial Committee is waiting for you
检查为美食节游♥行♥准备的巨型肉丸
to look over the giantly bar for the edible parade.
差点忘了 在稍后的晚宴上 您要处理呼呼运河的事情
Oh, and then you will do at the dinners for your Whowill Canal.
在所有的东西前面加呼呼 并不能起什么作用
You know, sticking Who in front of everything doesn’t make it hard last.
简直是在浪费时间
Just waste time!
我不想去
I don’t wanna go.
听着 霍顿 我要走了
Listen, Horton. I got to go.
很显然这些大人物有麻烦了
Apparently there’s problem with the giant people.
您就放心去处理肉球的事吧
You just take care that meatball, Sir.
这些费心的事交给我就行
And leave the freaking out to me.
然后 霍顿就开始了他漫长孤独的道路
So, then Horton began his long paraless track
决心拯救这微尘上的小世界
determine to save the small world on the speck.
霍顿 信心坚定 专心致志
Horton was faithful and soul working kind.
我抓着你呢
I got ya.
他是位勇敢的英雄
He was a brave hero.
我会保护你的
I’ll protect ya.
至少有这么个志向
At least in his mind.
我们必须隐形 悄无声息地前进
We must become invisible. Travel silently.
因为总会有阻力 伺机消灭我们
For there’re forces. They would seek to destroy us.
嘿 哈
Hee-Ha-Ah-aaaaa-Ah!
啊
Ah-A?!
你还想在我面前逞强 哼
So, you think you can stick upon me, Huh!
嘿 呀 啊哒哒
E-Yab! Ah-Dadada!
你最多对我来说也只是小菜一碟
It’s clear that you’re match for my ticky kei!
呃 嗷唔
Uh-uh. He-e.
看来你掌握了抽树枝的本领
I see you matered the way of snaping branch.
瞧我的吧
Watch me tumble!
霍顿 我们走吧
Horton! Let’s go!
你手上屁都没有 袋鼠妈妈还有帮猴子手下呢
You have asshole. Mother Kangaroo has monkeys.
就是这些猴子是吧
I wll make monkeys of these monkeys.
他们的死期到了 哈
It is their destiny, Huh-Uh!
看我的
Hoi-Yat! My Tumble! My Tumble!
-哦 -霍顿是最伟大的英雄
-Oh -Horton is the Greatest Hero of them all, Ha!
霍顿 霍顿 冲啊
Horton! Horton! Go!
啊
AhCho!
诺欧山在那边
Oh, mountain Nool is that way!
哈哈哈
Hahaha!
向诺欧山顶冲啊
To the top of the mountain Nool.
我闻到战争的味道了 正如我期望的那样
I sensed the fighting. All way I hope.
呀
Ha-it!
对不起 小家伙
Oh, sorry little fella.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
我只是想想罢了
Just the killing thought.
-霍顿 -霍顿
-Horton! -Horton!
-听着 -冲冲冲
-Look! -Go go go!
我们都有自己的苜蓿了
We’ve all got own clovers with flowers on them.
在我的世界里每个人都是一匹小马
In my world everyone’s pony
他们吃彩虹 拉蝴蝶
and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies
很美丽 凯蒂
That’s beautiful, Katie.
就是怪怪的
In a really weired way.
我的世界叫杰西卡乐园
My world is called Jessicaland
每个人都崇拜杰西卡女王 因为她太漂亮了
Everyone worships queen Jessica because Jessica is that beautiful.
杰西卡 不错
Jessica, that was owesome.
鲁迪
Rudy?
小心
Mom, be careful!
我最好的朋友住在上边呢
My best friend Daddly Cons on there.
-鲁迪 没有人住在这上边 -什么
-Rudy, no one lives on this. -What?
这不可能
It’s not possible.
霍顿真是一害
That Horton is mean us.
求你了 妈妈 你太奇怪了
Mom, Mom, please. You’re so weired.
-别这样对我 -乖 回你的房♥间
-Don’t do this to me. -Honey, go to your room.
霍顿
Horton!
好球
It’s good.
你知道你在干什么吗
What do you think you’re doing?
你有麻烦了
Ha, you got some world in trouble.
你忘记我们说的了吗
Have you forgotten what we discussed?
没 我是大象啊 大象从不健忘
Oh, no. I’m elephant. And elephants never forget.
这是一种本能
It’s a curse, really.
我都在脑袋里记着呢
I remember I was on my head.
你说着 我听着
And you said and I looked up.
你说你在干嘛
And you say what are you doing?