只有杰米小时候的那几年 还不错
When Jamie was little, they were good years.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
好
All right.
你赢了
You win.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我绝对不会再逼你了
I won’t go for you ever again.
别走
Just don’t leave.
你知道这样没用
You know it won’t work.
有用的 我们可以的
Yes, it will. We’ll make it work.
格蕾丝
Grace…
我只是想要个拨乱反正的机会
I just want a chance to put things right.
这很公平 不是吗
That’s fair, isn’t it?
你至少该给我这个机会
You owe me that at least.
坐下 把早餐吃完
Sit down. Finish your breakfast.
我吃完了
I have finished.
是我
It’s me.
我这就过去了
I’m on my way.
他不会走的 对不对
He won’t leave, will he?
他这么做只是想吓吓我
He’s just doing this to frighten me.
我觉得 我觉得他会走
I think… I think he’ll leave.
可以和我说点别的吗
Can you tell me something else please?
我不知道要说什么
I don’t know what to say.
说这些都不会发生
Say it won’t happen.
说我还可以做些什么
Say there’s something I can do.
宝贝儿子 告诉我能为你做什么
Darling boy, tell me what it is I’m to do
我会去做
and I’ll do it for you.
没关系
It’s all right.
我一会就好了
I’ll be all right in a minute.
预计全国大部分地区
That forecast much of the country,
都将阳光明媚
plenty of sunshine around…
郁郁葱葱的绿色植被 迷人的蓝色阴影
Lush patchworks of green, mesmerizing shades of blue,
丘陵 山谷 河流 小溪
hills, dales, rivers, and streams.
我们的乡村地形丰富
Our countryside is rich in landscapes
有待探索
just waiting to be explored.
少见啊 杰米
Very unusual, Jamie.
太突然了
That’s rather precipitous.
要激发杰米的恋爱因子吗
Work up an amor for Jamie?
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
你跟凯利怎么样了
So how are things with Kelly?
凯莉
Kylie.
不太好
Not good.
她行为捉摸不定
She’s acting kind of elusive.
捉摸不定
Elusive?
那不是个好兆头
That’s not good.
我不懂什么意思
I don’t know what it means.
意思是她从不露面
It means she never shows up.
我是说 杰米 你值得更好的
I mean it, Jamie, you deserve better.
但愿吧
I wish.
可以给你个建议吗
Can I give you a tip?
当然
Sure.
好 有时候你看上去遥不可及
OK, sometimes you can come across as like unreachable,
像你的衣服一样
like your clothes.
到底怎么了
What’s that about?
我很累
I’m tired.
和我妈有关
This thing with my mom.
她最近很难过 我每个周末都要回家
She’s having a hard time and I’m going home every weekend.
如果我爸遗弃了我妈 我会杀了他
My dad walked out on my mom, I’d kill him.
这我倒是没想过
I hadn’t thought of that.
听着 我是说凯利
Look, what I’m saying about Kelly…
凯莉
Kylie…
凯莉
Kylie.
或许 或许只是你跟她相处得太少了
Maybe… maybe you just weren’t there for her enough.
你上次见她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
周天
Sunday.
她怎么样
How was she?
不太好
Not good.
她知道你来见我吗
Does she know you’re meeting me?
不知道 但是她想让我见见你
No, but she wanted me to see you.
她有个口信给你
She has a message for you.
什么
Oh?
你欠她的 你应该再给她一次机会
I am to say you owe it to her to give her another chance.
你没有和她商量 没有预警
You did this out of the blue without consulting her or
突然就这么做了 就这几句话
warning her, and there it is.
我相信你也猜得到
I’m sure you know.
都是废话
Bs.
她想让你回去再试一段时间
She wants you to go back for a trial period,
如果还是不行的话
and if it doesn’t work out…
不可能 我已经离开了
I can’t. I’ve gone.
不会回去的
I’m not coming back.
我会尽我所能帮忙 但是我不回去
I’ll do anything I can to help, but I’m not coming back.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好
Right.
你喝茶还是 还是冰激凌
Do you want a tea or a… or an ice cream?
不用了
Fine.
我要一个可爱多
I might have a Cornetto,
海边必备小零食
something about being by the sea.
我要一份那个
One of them, please.
两磅
That’s two pounds.
两磅 认真的吗
Two pounds? Really?
谢谢
Thank you.
我最近都没用过现金了
I hardly ever use cash these days.
为什么
Why ever not?
现在都是非接触式支付了
It’s all contactless now.
现在都不接触了 确实
It’s all contactless now, yes.
就是这样
Well, there it is.
问题是我真的不知道妈妈
Thing is I really don’t know how Mom’s
该怎么度过这一切
going to make it through this.
安吉拉和我都觉得 我越少和她联♥系♥
Both Angela and I think the less contact I have,
她会越快开始新生活
the sooner she’ll move on.
当然 并不是说
Yes, well, of course, that doesn’t mean I won’t
我不会去尽力帮忙
do everything I can to help.
这就是我不理解的地方
That’s the part I really don’t understand.
你曾经好像很关心她 但现在不了
You seemed to care for her so much and now not.
对 很难解释
Yes, it’s not easy to explain.
曾经是有那么一段快乐时光的 对吗
There was a time, wasn’t there?
对 当然
Yes, yes, of course.
我一直以为你很为她骄傲
I always thought you were rather proud of her.
她有独特的魅力
She is remarkable in her way.
我想我一开始有点被她迷住了
I suppose I was half dazzled by her in the beginning.
那时的她确实很耀眼
She was quite dazzling.
在旧照片里你看起来很快乐
You looked happy in all the old photographs.
你当时很快乐
You were happy.
我想我们快乐过 然后不快乐了
I suppose we were and then not.
你知道她一直说我的 所谓的上维基吗
You know what she calls my Wiki-ing?
知道
Yes.
如果你在维基条目上出错了
If you make a mistake in a Wikipedia article,
可以撤销
you can do what they call reverse it.
点击历史记录 然后点撤销就可以了
You just click history, and then you just click undo.
爸
Dad.
对了 忘告诉你了
By the way, I should have said I’ve changed
我换电♥话♥号♥了
my phone number. I had to.
她给你打电♥话♥了吗
Is she calling?
天天打
Every day.
说什么
Saying what?
什么都不说
Nothing.
她从不说话
She never spoke.
我认得出她的呼吸声
I recognize the sound of her breathing.
你认得出
You recognize…
我可以把新号♥码给你 如果你
I’ll give you the new number if you…
给我发短♥信♥吧 爸
Just text me, Dad.