Why don’t you say things?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
什么都行
Anything.
想到什么就说什么
Whatever comes into your head.
我对莫斯科撤退的亲历者的描述
Well, I’ve become fascinated by the eyewitness accounts
很感兴趣
of the retreat from Moscow.
这不是交流
Ugh, that’s not talking.
您这是做维基词条呢
That’s Wiki-ing.
我想要的是你我之间的交流
I mean talk, you and me.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you want?
不是
No.
如果不是的话那你想要什么
If this isn’t what you want, then what is?
我知道我有时候让你觉得很讨厌
I know I annoy you sometimes.
你说的是我的感受
No, that’s about how I feel.
但我想要知道的是你的感受
I want to know how you feel.
感受什么
Feel about what?
什么能够让你高兴起来
What would make you happier?
你高兴我就高兴了
I suppose if you were happy.
不 别说我 说你自己
No, no, talk about you.
我没有什么特别想要的
I don’t want anything special.
但你肯定有想要的东西
But you do want something?
那些别的夫妻有 我们却没有
There’s something two people can have that we haven’t
你又很想要的东西
got that you wish we had.

Yes.
是什么
What is it?
我不知道怎么说
I don’t know how to explain.
想一个词 随便什么都行
Well… think of a word, any word,
你脑海里出现的第一个单词
the first word comes to your head.
阳光灿烂
Sunny.
阳光灿烂
Sunny?
这是一个 还有别的
It’s only one word. There’s others.
行了 我要听听其它的
All right give me some other words.
-我不想说 -为什么不呢
– I don’t want to do this. – Why not?
说了只会更糟糕
I’ll only make it worse.
怎么会更糟糕
How will it make things worse?
因为我不管说什么都是错的
Because whatever I say will be wrong.
如果你说得对那就不会错
Well, it can’t be wrong if it’s true.
说对了也不够
Or not enough.
什么不够
What do you mean not enough?
我觉得你想要的东西 我没有
I think you want something I haven’t got.
我想要什么
What?
我总是莫名其妙地变成做错事的人
I always somehow feel that I’m in the wrong.
我不在乎谁对谁错
I don’t care about who’s right or wrong.
我只是想要你的心在这里
I just want you to be there. Here.
我在这
I am… I am here.
你没有
No, you’re not.
-我在 -不 你没有
– I am here. – No, you’re not.
你总是在我不注意的时候走神
It’s like somehow you’ve sneaked away when I wasn’t looking.
我不知道我还能说什么
I don’t know how else to put it.
你这是在做什么
What are you doing?
我在准备明天早饭用的东西
I’m putting out the breakfast things.
把东西放下
Put that down.
看着我
Look at me.
你说爱不是靠说的
You say you don’t tell love.
是要切身感受的
You feel love.
但你不说 我怎么能知道呢
But how am I to know if you never say it.
这只是个假设
It’s just assumed.
假设它在
It’s just there.
就算是这样 就当帮帮我 说你爱我
Even so, just to help me, please say it.
我说不出
I can’t now.
说了也代表不了什么
It wouldn’t mean anything.
为什么
Why not?
就算我说了也只是因为你叫我说
I’d only be saying it because you asked me to say it.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
别胡搅蛮缠了 格蕾丝
This is childish, Grace.
快说
Say it!
为什么要逼我呢
Why are you doing this?
为什么要把事情复杂化呢
Why are you making everything into a problem?
现在会有这种情况不是因为我
This isn’t anything to do with me.
是你的问题
This is your problem.
以后不准再这么跟我说话
Don’t ever say that to me again.
你是家里的一部分
You’re part of this.
不管你承不承认你都无法剥离出去
You’re involved whether you like it or not.
做点什么
Do something.
说点什么
Say something.
如果你讨厌我那就说出来
If you hate me, say you hate me.
说你想离开我
Say you want to leave me.
说你想杀了我
Say you want to kill me.
告诉我你的真情实感
Tell me something real.
我累了
I’m tired.
我想休息了
I want to go to bed.
明天早上再说吧
We’ll talk about it in the morning.
怎么回事
What happened?
我掀的
I did it.
你又逼他了
Were you going for him again?
他可以反击我的
He should fight back.
这就是你想要的吗 吵架
Is that what you want, a fight?
我想要得到回应
I want a reaction.
我想要真实的婚姻生活
I want a real marriage.
他到底在怕什么
What is he so afraid of?
为什么他总想逃离我
Why does he walk away from me?
因为你一直在逼他
Because you go for him.
我才没有逼他
Oh, I don’t go for him.
但我刚刚打了他
But I did hit him just now.
天呐
Oh, Mom.
那我还能怎么办
What else am I to do?
我要怎么做才能让他直面我
How else am I to get through to him?
我觉得是不是我重重地给他一拳
I feel like if I can only give him a big enough shock,
他就会清醒过来
he’ll wake up.
打他看起来并没有奏效
Well, hitting him won’t help.
你觉得我该怎么做
What do you think I should do?
我觉得你应该对他温柔一点
I think you should be nicer to him.
温柔一点
Nicer?
你讲话和爱德华一个样
You sound like Edward.
我觉得你不能再逼他了
I think you should stop going for him.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
但你就是不听人讲话 是吧
You don’t listen, do you?
是啊 我们都知道
Yes, well, we’ve all seen what a great success
你的感情生活多成功啊
you’ve made of your love life.
对不起 亲爱的
Oh, I’m sorry, darling.
我不是故意的
I’m sorry.
我不想伤害你的
I didn’t mean it.
事实上你根本不了解我的感情生活
Actually you didn’t know anything about my love life.
我不知道吗
Don’t I?
你是不是在外面偷偷结婚了
Have you got a secret wife somewhere?
有了私生子
Secret children?
感情生活不一定需要一个家庭才能完善
You don’t have to have a family to have a love life.
你必须承认 你这个年纪独自居住
You must admit there’s something odd about you living
在那个小公♥寓♥里 是个很古怪的事情
alone in that flat at your age.
很多人都独居
Lots of people live alone.
你知道吗 爱德华很嫉妒你
Edward envies you, you know.
他特别想住在你的公♥寓♥里
Yes, he’d love to live in your flat
日复一日地做着枯燥无味的工作
and do the same thing at the same time every day.
是我把他从那种生活解救了出来
It’s what I rescued him from.
千万别来救我了
Don’t try rescuing me.
我很担心你
I do worry about you.
我更担心你们
I worry about you.
为什么 因为我和爱德华之间的争执吗
Why? Because Edward and I have these little rows.
我只是在努力地远离火力区
I’m just trying to keep well out of the line of fire.
你知道我爱他的
You know I love him, don’t you?
就算我们时刻在争吵那也不能代表什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!