没什么可签的
There’s nothing to sign.
我真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
该你说抱歉了
Your turn to say you’re sorry, too.
实际上 我很遗憾没有达成
Actually, I regret that we’ve not been able to reach
一份双方满意的协议
a mutually satisfactory agreement.
这是我在这的意义
That’s what I’m here for.
一份双方满意的协议
A mutually satisfactory agreement?
是的 在某种方面
Yes, where possible.
你以为你是谁 纳尔逊·曼德拉
Who are you, Nelson Mandela?
前南非总统致力于调和种族矛盾
妈 该走了
Mom, time to go.
是的 我们该走了
Yes, it’s time to go.
到点了
That’s what time it is.
该走了
Time to go.
过来爱德 咱们走
Come on, Eddie. Let’s go.
德国二战时期军官日记内容
“一旦被颠下车掉了队 他们就会被冻死
“Once left behind on the road, they froze to death.
这通常被认定是意外
This was understood to be an accident.
没人会回头
Nobody looked back.
放弃弱者 强者便活了下来
By abandoning the weak, the strong survived.
这看起来残忍♥ 但人固有一死
It may seem brutal, but what’s the point
又有什么残忍♥的呢”
of everyone ending up dead?”

Mom.

Mom.

Mom.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们能不能 拜托
Can we… please.
咱们像从前一样 去希望沟壑吧
Let’s do the old walk down to Hope Gap.
我以前很喜欢来这
I used to love coming here.
这就像我的秘密天地一样
It’s like my secret world.
你怎么这么看着我
Why you look at me like that?
我在想怎样能帮到你
Trying to think how I can help you.
我会没事的
Oh, I’ll be all right.
你挺好的
You’ll be fine.
大家都这么说
That’s what we say.
我们不要再说这种话了
Let’s not say that anymore.
有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
我们都坦诚一点
Let’s not pretend.
我们两个人都不好 不是吗
Neither of us are all right, are we?
也不是
Not really.
怎么讲
What is it?
我有点问题
There are one or two things going wrong for me
在某种程度上
in a minor sort of way.
是工作上的事还是别的方面
Is it work or the other thing?
别的方面
It’s the other thing.
是什么
What is it?
怎么了
Why?
就像你说的
It’s what you said.
我好像不太懂怎么让别人爱上我
Seems I’m not very good at making people love me.
怎么会有人不爱你啊
How could anyone not love you?
我有点闷骚
I think I’m a bit un-forthcoming.
跟爱德华一样
Like Edward.
可能是吧
Probably.
你必须要改掉这个毛病 亲爱的
You must get over it, darling.
你必须放开一点
You must forth come.
这可不容易
Well, it doesn’t seem to be very easy.
但你确实想改变啊
But you do want to.
我就想平淡的生活 但人生总是不如意
I want all the usual things, and it doesn’t happen.
是有一个女孩 但我们之间有点问题
There was someone, but it doesn’t seem to have quite worked out.
而且似乎是我的原因
It seems I’m the problem.
像我一样
Like me?
对不起
Sorry.
我不应该谈论我自己的事
I shouldn’t be talking about myself.
不 谈谈你挺好的
No, it makes a change.
你介意我为你祈祷事情顺利解决吗
Would you mind if I prayed for you for things to work out?
不介意
No.
如果祈祷有用 你会再次信教吗
If it works, will you start believing again?
如果没用 你会放弃信教吗
If it doesn’t, will you stop?
不会
No.
就算我想放弃都不行 更何况我不想
I couldn’t even if I wanted to, which I do.
如果我能放弃信仰 那我就能解脱了
If I could only stop believing, then I could get out,
这是我梦寐以求的
which I longed to do night and day.
求你别想不开
Please don’t get out.
我真的想沉沉睡去 杰米
Well, I really just want to fall asleep, Jamie.
再也不要醒来
No more waking.
醒来的世界太令人心碎
It’s the waking that hurts so much.
从梦中刚醒来的那一刻让人困惑
That moment coming out of a confusion of dreams
你会以为那一切都只是个梦
and you think maybe it’s not true.
或许他此刻就躺在你身边
Maybe he’s lying there after all.
但你转头看向枕边 空无一人
You turn your head on the pillow, there’s no one there.
我知道我应该说 来跟我一起住吧
I know I should say come and live with me…
不 没关系
No, it’s all right.
我不想去
I don’t want to.
我只是有点吓到了
I think I’m just a bit frightened.
因为我这么不幸福吗
Of my unhappiness?
是的
Yeah.
我也吓到了
It frightens me, too.
我想过这么做 你知道吗
I wanted to do it, you know.
你不会这么做吗
You won’t?
我没办法向你保证
Can’t make any promises.
那天在那个恐怖的律师办公室里
In that horror the solicitor’s office,
是我最后的尝试
that was my last shot.
如果你这么做了 你会先告诉我吗
If you did, would you tell me first?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想让我通知你吗
Do you want me to?
我必须得去处理后事
Well, I’m the one who’d have to clear after you.
对 确实是
Oh, yes, I suppose so.
我还没想到这点
Hadn’t thought of that.
现在我想说些别的
Now I want to say something different.
我想让你知道我真的理解你
I want you to know that I do understand.
假定你得了癌症 遭受着无法忍♥受的痛苦
After all, suppose it was cancer and you were in unbearable pain
正在慢慢死去
and dying only too slowly, what…
那时我会说 现在就结束吧
then I’d say end it now wouldn’t I?
这是出于我对你的爱
Out of my love for you.
所以如果你觉得人生痛苦到想就此了结
So if your life hurts you so much that you want to end it,
我不会拦着你
I won’t stop you.
因为我爱你 你只须告诉我就好
Out of my love you, only just tell me.
不要事后让我大吃一惊
Don’t let it be a surprise.
给我时间向你道别
Give me time to say goodbye.
你肯定想象过那种悲伤黑暗的时刻
You must’ve known some sad dark times
才会向我说这些
to say that to me.
我没办法要求你为我而活
I can’t ask you to live for me.
但我们都要承担各自的重担
But we each have to carry our own burden.
你就像开拓者一样
You’re like the explorer.
你走得很远
You’re further down the road.
已经走在前面了
You’ve gone on ahead.
如果过一段时间你不再往前走了
So if after a while you don’t go on anymore,
我就会知道 人生这条路太漫长太崎岖
then I’ll know that the road is too hard and for too long.
走到最后只会收获不幸
I’ll know that in the end, the unhappiness wins.
但如果路已然那么难走 你依然继续前行
But if you do go on and bear it, terrible as it is, then
那我就知道无论前方多么艰险
I’ll know that however bad it gets,
我能挺过去 因为你给我树立了榜样
I can last it out because you did before me.
我的宝贝儿子 你真的长大了
My darling boy, how you’ve grown up.
这里很高档
This is very grand.
我请你
I’m paying.
我都看不懂菜单
I’m not even sure I know what any of this means.
奶油烙鳕鱼是什么
What’s brandade?
什么是韩式泡菜
What’s kimchi?
点羊羔肉吧
Have the lamb.
我是不是应该尝试一下新鲜菜式
You don’t think I should be a bit more adventurous?
两份威尔士羊羔肉 谢谢
Two of the Welsh lamb please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!