过来吧 爱德华
Come, Edward.
什么
What?
没叫你
Not you.
快来
Come.
过来
Come here.
到这来 宝贝
Come here, boy.
真听话
Good boy.
坐下
Sit.
真厉害
Good boy.
坐下
Sit.
真棒
Good boy.
你好 我也在这
Hello, I’m here, too.
你好 你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello.
你还好吗 格蕾丝
How are you, Grace?
很好 很好 很好
Fine, fine, fine.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you for this, Peter.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we proceed.
当然可以
By all means.
这是份财产协议的概要
This is the summary of the financial agreement.
这是份把房♥子过户到你个人名下的契约
This is the deed signing over the house into your sole name,
阿克斯顿夫人
Mrs. Axton.
这是法♥院♥的裁定申请
This is the application for the decree.
您要做的就是在黄色标签上签字
All you have to do is sign by the yellow tags.
如果我不签会怎样
What happens if I don’t?
那这份协议就会驳回 我们再重新拟定
Then this agreement is set aside, and we start again.
但为了您的利益 依我所见
But I have to see in your interest
这份协议已然非常好了
that this is a very good settlement.
要是走诉讼程序 您连这一半都拿不到
No court would give half as much.
您可以得到房♥子及里面所有有价值的东西
You get the entire value of the family home.
别说了
Stop it.

Mom.
他怎么能坐在这说我能得到房♥子里
How can he sit there and say that I get the entire value
所有有价值的东西 那些有价值的东西
of the family home when the entire value of the family home
早就被剥夺了
is precisely what’s being taken from me.
我就知道这没用
I knew this wouldn’t work.
不 有用
Yes, it will.
我这只是像在做生意
I’m being business like.
我都没提你偷摸搞外遇还从容不迫的事
No more references to sneaking two-faced marital treachery.
所以对于这份你和爱德华提出的协议
So this settlement you and Edward come up with,
会比他现在死了分给我的多吗
do I get more than I’d get if he died?
现在死了
If he died?

Yes.
那倒不会
Well, no.
就现状来看 如果您丈夫死了
As things stand, if your husband died,
您能得到房♥子 共同储蓄
you’d get the house, your joint savings,
以及全额的遗孀抚恤金
and a full widow’s pension.
也就是说 如果我们离婚 我得到的更少
And if we get a divorce, I get less?
没错
Yes.
所以你死了对我而言更好
So it would be better for me if you were dead?
但我没死
But I’m not.
这样各方面都更好
It would be better in every way.
如果要我没有你继续生活
If I have to manage without you, I’d…
我宁愿成个寡妇
I’d rather be a widow.
寡妇可比弃妇地位高得多
A widow has so much more status than a left woman.
我会在你的墓前放束花
I could put flowers on your grave
纪念我们所有的快乐时光
and remember all the good times we had
并期盼在天堂和你再次相遇
and look forward to seeing you again in heaven.
也期许我们能在墓下重聚
Reunited as they put on the gravestones.
只不过现实是 你还没有坟墓
Only as things stand, there’s no grave.
你毒害了我所有美好回忆 等我们死了
You’ve poisoned all my memories, and when we meet again
在天堂再见面时 该死的安吉拉
in the next world, there’ll be bloody Angela
会把天堂大门堵死
clogging the place out.
安吉拉说得对 我不该来
Angela was right. I shouldn’t have agreed to this.
坐下
Sit.
去他妈的安吉拉
Fuck Angela.
抱歉 惠塔科姆先生
Sorry, Mr. Whitacomb.
是他让我变成这样的
He makes me do these things.
他离我而去的方式
It’s the way he walks away.
让我很生气
It drives me mad.
说这些还有什么意义吗
Is there any point going on with this?
这有什么意义
Is there any point?
这当然有意义
Yes, there’s a point.
看看杰米
Look at Jamie.
我们的儿子
He’s our son.
是各一半的你我
He’s part you and part me.
我们创造了他
We made him.
我们相结合 然后有了他
We joined together, and we made him.
你我都知道 教会说的
Now you know as well as I do that the church
婚姻是一条纽带
says marriage is a bond.
它无法解除 这就是它能造就人类的原因
It cannot be dissolved, and that’s why it makes people.
你能让律师把你所想都写在纸上
You can get lawyers to put whatever you want on paper,
但你仍然是我的丈夫 杰米的父亲
but you’re still my husband and Jamie’s father.
你会一直都是 直至死亡
And you will be until the day you die.
我知道你在想什么
I know your view.
这不是我在想什么
This isn’t a view.
这就是事实
This is how it is.
你眼中的事实
For you.
不 不止是我眼中的 人人如此
No, not just for me, for everybody.
你无法凭空捏造个人事实
You can’t invent a private reality.
你也不能
Nor can you.
我那不是主观臆想
Mine isn’t a private reality.
那我也不是
Well, then nor is mine.
不 你那就是
Yes, it is.
对吗 杰米
Isn’t it, Jamie?
别让我站队
Don’t ask me to take sides.
别让你站队
Don’t ask you to take sides
在理智和疯狂之间选一个很难吗
between reality and madness?
事实就是这样
That’s what it is,
人们说结就结 说离就离
deciding when you’re married when you’re not
完全随心所欲
whenever it happens to suit you.
但那根本就是疯狂和混乱
It’s madness and chaos.
如果你不打算签这些文件
If you’re not going to sign the papers,
我还是走吧
I might as well leave.
实在抱歉 彼得
I’m sorry about this, Peter.
人人都不停地说抱歉
Everybody keeps saying they’re sorry,
但没人真的感到抱歉 一丝都没有
but none of you are sorry, not one bit.
妈妈 你正在犯错
Mom, you’re making a mistake.
是吗 亲爱的
Am I, darling?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I should do?
我觉得你应该把这些文件签了
I think you should sign the papers.
你还是没看出问题所在
You still don’t see it, do you?
没人看出来
No one sees it.
或许我 还活在自己的臆想里
Maybe I… maybe I do live in my own private reality.
我根本不在乎这些
I don’t care about any of this.
我不在乎钱
I don’t care about money.
这真的很简单
It’s really very simple.
我爱你 爱德华 不管这是不是我本意
I… I love you, Edward, whether I want to or not.
我从来没想过你会不再爱我
And I never thought in a million years you’d stop loving me.
我只是觉得
I just… now I feel…
我不知道 心很痛
I don’t know… hurt.
你懂吗
You understand?
我知道你懂
I know you do.
是的
Yes.
我讨厌这样
Yes, I…I Hate this.
我真的不想伤害你
I hate hurting you.
只要不伤害你我愿意做任何事 但是不能
I’d give anything not to hurt you, but I can’t help it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
事情已经发生了
It’s happened now.
事情就这样发生了 我很抱歉
It’s just… it’s just happened, and I’m sorry.
格蕾丝说得对
Grace is right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!