还有 艾玛·帕吉特
And there’s Emma Puckett.
她在亚特兰大做出了最好的酪饼
She flew cheesecakes across the Atlantic.
只要动物们都喜欢甜点
For as long as critters have had a sweet tooth,
帕吉特就会不断创造并收集秘方
Pucketts have been making and collecting recipes
在全世界
all over the world,
精心提炼 为他们提供最好的帕吉特口味
refining them, giving them that special Puckett touch.
所以你看 小红帽 当你带上这个兜兜的时候
So you see, Red, when you put that hood on,
我们的传统就传递到了你的手里
you carry on a grand tradition.
这是一份伟大的工作 保证全世界都能享受这些甜点
It’s a big job, making sure the world stays sweet.
呃 这是什么
Huh? What’s this?
噢 这是 “世界上最好的外婆”
Oh, it says, “World’s Greatest Grandma.”
外婆 我看得懂
Grandma, I can read.
上面写着”铁笼角斗士大赛”
It says, “Battle of the lron Cage Gladiators.”
啊 哈
A-ha! Ahh!
-外婆 -听着 大力神
-Granny? -Listen, munchkin.
如果有两件外婆不做的事
If there are two things your Granny doesn’t do,
那就是说谎和极限运动
it’s lie and play extreme sports.
在你心中有一扇已锁的门
In your heart there’s a room where you lock away
每次她所说的一切
All the times and the things that she said
现在小红帽是忧郁的
And now red is blue
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
真的是那一点点火就把房♥子烧了吗
Is it a flush that beats a full house?
不 是整幢房♥子
No, that’s a full house.
-不是轮到我打了么 -我对房♥子很在行
-It’s not my turn? -I know about houses.
我的房♥子就是用稻草盖起来的 我可不是傻子
I built mine out of straw. I’m not an idiot.
我到底是该去抓人还是怎么着
Am I gonna get to put the cuffs on someone, or what?
记住 特德
Remember, Ted,
无论你感到多么没有头绪 总是会找到蛛丝马迹的
pieces of a puzzle make funny shapes, but they still fit together in the end.
哥们 你就知道这些
Boy, you’re just full of those, aren’t you?
我们比以往任何时候都接近大盗了 警长
We are closer to the Bandit than we’ve ever been before, chief.
找到他的线索就在这个房♥间里
The clues to find him are right here in this room.
在这间屋子里 我早就说过了
In this room? That’s what I’ve been saying!
你就是为了告诉我这些
Are you telling me we’re back to square one?
等一下 熊长官 哪里来的火
Hold on, Smokey. Where’s the fire?
提米 是托米 你在哪儿吗 完毕
Timmy, it’s Tommy. You there? Over.
我在对着墙壁说话
Am I talking to the wall?
如果你没有对讲机就别回答我
If you don’t have your walkie, don’t talk to me,
如果有 就给我快点支声
but if you got your walkie, let’s talk.
把每个人都铐上 我要把他们都带走
Put everybody in cuffs. I’m taking them all in.
我这么干 因为我才是警长
It’s what I do, that’s why I’m police chief.
提米 我是提米 捡起来
Timmy, it’s Tommy. Pick up.
如果你在 就把对讲机捡起来
If you’re there, pick up the walkie.
你这个周末准备做什么 完毕
What are you doing this weekend? Over.
我们把这一带封锁了 保持警觉
We’ve got this place locked down, all secured.
看来今晚你们都是由于种种误会 才聚集在一起的
It would seem that all of you came together tonight by mistake.
也许你们这些家伙搅在一起 才让我们有可能找出真♥相♥
Maybe you naughty neighbors butted heads so we could get to the real truth.
-点心盗窃团 -没错
-The Goody Bandit. -That’s right.
盗窃团伙还逍遥法外
The Bandit’s still at large.
今晚这儿有许多指纹
There’s been a lot of finger-pointing tonight,
但所有指向盗窃团伙的指纹
but now all fingers point to the Bandit.
-不是我的指纹 -不 不
-Not my finger! -Oh, no,
你只是可能毁坏了树林
you were just out damaging forest property,
把小红帽家的林子给砍了
cutting down the redwoods we all call home.
你这样的大家伙应该会从
Big guy like you, you could probably take whatever you want
那些热爱甜点的人那儿得到些什么
from little goody-loving creatures.
但有人抢劫了我 我们失去了那里的指纹
But someone robbed me! Have we lost track of that?
是的 有人动过手脚了
That’s right, someone did.
可能是小吃行业的竞争对手
Maybe a snack food competitor.
是吗 外婆
Right, Granny?
等一下
Now, hold on a pea-picking minute!
我也许过着双重生活 充满了秘密与欺骗
I may lead a double life full of secrets and deception,
-但这不是被怀疑的理由 -嗯
-but that’s no reason to be suspicious. -Huh?
像你这样的女人可以做很多事 比如去偷那些秘方
A woman like you could have a lot to gain stealing all those recipes.
这难道就是她的甜点如此好吃 的原因吗 嗯
And that’s how she makes her goodies so good! Huh?
或者她只是别人口中另一个受害人而已
Or she could just be another victim…
-什么 -一头饥饿的大灰狼的
-What? -…of a hungry wolf!
是狼干的 还真会以貌取人
The wolf did it. Talk about profiling.
为什么我们要相信一个 在工作时伪装自己的人
Why should we trust someone who wears disguises for a living?
-也许他根本就不是一头狼 -你说对了 我是狮子狗
-Maybe he’s not a wolf at all! -You got me. I’m a poodle.
只是还没有去过理发店
Just haven’t been to the barbershop.
对你来说这只是个笑话而已吗
Is this all just a big joke to you?
-我只是跟着小姑娘到了这里 -你离我孙女远一点
-I just followed the girl here. -You leave my granddaughter alone!
是的 我们现在来说说小红帽吧
Yes, now we get to Little Red,
提着篮子的小姑娘
the girl with the basket on the run.
-那么 她在哪里 -我刚才还
-Where is she, anyway? -I was just…
秘方不见了
The recipes are gone!
-你是说小红毛是真正的大盗 -不是我的小红帽
-Are you saying Red is the Bandit? -Not my Red!
冷静点 3G
Calm down there, Triple G.
你孙女的唯一过错就是
The only thing your granddaughter is guilty of
没有取得执照的情况下 依靠蜂鸟帮助飞行
is flying hummingbirds without a license.
看来还有另外一个人在游戏里
It would seem there is another player in this game,
一个在每个人的故事里都出现的人
someone who’s hippity-hopped his way through all of your stories.
是的 另有其人
Yes, there’s someone else.
当小红帽掉下去的时候只有一个人 和她在一起
The only one who was with Red when she fell…
-噢 -不
-Ohh! -No!
那个知道有一条近路去外婆家的
…who knew a shortcut to Granny’s…
哦 是的 事实上 我知道一条近路
Oh, yeah. In fact, I know a shortcut.
那个和邪恶滑雪队有交情的家伙
… who fraternizes with evil ski teams…
-你叫什么名字 -就写”致我最疯狂可爱的粉丝啵嘤”
-What’s your name? -Put, “To my biggest and cutest fan.”
并且出现在
…and someone who was there
炸肉排卡车附近的家伙
when the schnitzel truck was schnitzeled.
炸肉排怎么了
What the schnitzel?
不会是那只兔子吧
Not the bunny!
-我认识它 决不相信兔子 -决不相信兔子
-I knew it. Never trust a bunny. -Never trust a bunny!
-呃 警长 -嗯
-Uh, chief. -Yeah?
没有人看见兔子或者小红帽 而且缆车离开了车站
No one’s seen the bunny or the girl, and that cable car left the station.
我想我们应该全境通缉 这个毛茸茸的小东西了
I think we need an APB out on something small and fuzzy.
我想你是对的
I think you’re right.
带你的人去小红帽那儿 我们要把缆车拦截下来
Get your boys to Red’s place. We need to head off that cable car.
带上一个会素描的警♥察♥ 不 还是带个会画卡♥通♥的吧
And bring in a police sketch artist. No, make it a cartoonist.
我们要上路了 比尔 让所有人上车
We gotta hurry to beat it down. Bill, get everyone in the cars.
托米 你可以带着你的证物 我们走
Tommy, you can bring that evidence with you. Let’s go!
-听警长的 赶快行动 -不是一辆车
-You heard the chief, let’s move it! -Not in the same car!
动起来 没什么好看的
Keep it moving. There’s nothing to see.
-谁拿了我的钥匙 -霰弹枪
-Who’s got my keys? -Shotgun.
-你给兔子拍过照吗 -兔子 怎么
-Did you get any shots of the bunny? -The bunny? Why?
我告诉过你所有东西都要拍下来
I told you to take pictures of everything!
我们要在这条新闻 未公开之前把它出版
Ohh! We gotta get this to print before it’s all over the forest!
我的骨头感觉不太对劲
Something don’t sit right in my bones about this.
-那是什么 -可能是你的骨头
-What’s that? -Maybe it’s your bones.
我闻到炸肉排的味道了
I smell schnitzel.
他们对我的卡车做了什么
What have they done to my schnitzel truck?
他们要做什么
Why are they going up?
山顶上有个破旧的缆车车站
There’s on old cable car station at the top of the mountain.
跟着他们 伙计 我知道小红帽一定在那里
We’ve got to follow them, boys. Red’s up there. I know it!
赶快下山去 你得让那些警♥察♥停下来
Get down the mountain. You gotta stop those cops.
快点沿着路去 怎么去我不管
Run ’em off the road, dangle a donut, I don’t care.
-告诉他们走错了路 -交给我吧
-Tell ’em they’re going the wrong way. -Eezie-peezie! Leave it to me!
时间肯定来不及了
You’ll never catch ’em in time.
那是咖啡吗
Is that coffee?
我不相信我会这么说 但是 把它喝掉
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… drink up.
我们可能会想要
We may want…
往后退
…to stand back.
耶-吼-吼
Yee-hoo-hoo-hoo!
咖♥啡♥因♥ 耶 宝贝
Caffeine! Yeah, baby!
-哇 -去吧 伙计
-Whoa! -Go get ’em, boy.
什么
What…
-我做到了吗 -接下来的交给我们吧
-… have I done? -Now the rest is up to us.
我可以喝点咖啡吗
Can I have coffee?