But you can’t take the tree out of the tree critter’s needs
现在他们要和小鸟蜜蜂一起赛跑
Now this critter’s gotta run with the birds and the bees
嘿 你叫什么名字
Well, what’s your name?
就写”致我最疯狂可爱的粉丝啵嘤”
Just put, “To my biggest and cutest fan, Boingo.”
然后画点亲亲抱抱和笑脸的图案
And then, like, put some X’s and O’s and a little smiley-face.
所有参赛者请到起跑线前
All contestants to the starting line!
欧 耶
Oh, yeah.
小心点 帕吉特外婆
Be careful, Granny Puckett.
老太太容易在斜坡上受伤
Old ladies get hurt on these slopes.
放马过来吧 亲爱的
Bring it, honey.

Aahhh!
唷 外婆
Yo, Granny!
我就知道你的滑雪杆不是像我这样滑雪的
I know you did not just swing your pole at me!
-你太小了 太小了 -是吗 好吧 来试试吧
-You’re little! You’re small! -Yeah? Well, take that, yo!
喔-唷-唷-欧
Whoa-oh-oh-oh!
-耶 -看看那家伙
-Yeah. -Watch that skier!
-喔 小心 -就像是这样吗
-Whoa! Look out! -So it’s like that?
你想玩吗 这个给你
You wanna play now? Get some of this!
哇 哇欧
Whoa! Whoa!
哇欧 哇吼
Whoa! Woo-hoo!
那一定是小红帽 第二次打电♥话♥给我的时候
That must have been right about when Red called me the second time.
我离开家的时候总是设置来电转接
I always forward my phone when I leave the house.
-外婆 -什么什么 谁在那儿
-Granny? -What’s that? Who’s there?
-来吧 肌肉男先生 -想来点这个吗
-Take that, from Mr. Big Muscleman! -Want some of this?
哈哈
Ha-ha!
走吧 大力神 邦塞
Gotta go, munchkin! Bonsai!
-呃 -啊
-Uhh! -Uhh!
呀哈
Ya!
哦 喔
Ohh! Aww!
哦 你还不算太逊
Oh, you’re not so bad!
-你为谁工作 -我不能告诉你
-Who do you work for? -I can’t tell you that.
-年轻人 赶快告诉我 -好吧
-Young man, you tell me this instant! -All right!
我们是受点心盗窃团雇佣的
We were hired by the Bandit!
你们的头头是谁
Who is the Bandit?
外婆已经搞定了
Granny is finished.
现在我们去找小红帽
Now we go after the little red-hooded girl.
小红帽
Red!
哦 哦 欧
Ooh! Ooh! Oohhh!
下午好
‘Afternoon.
嗯 来吧
Oh, applesauce.
托德·爱德华兹 伊娃·迪安娜
伊娃·迪安娜 我姐姐是你的妈妈
Eva Deanna My sister is your mama
她从天堂而来 就像一滴甘露
She fell from heaven like a loaf of manna
把她放进睡衣 讲给她听动物的故事
Put her in pajamas and read her a book about animals
他们的长相和声音
The way they sound and how they look
她喜欢左右摇摆
She likes to stomp around
她系紧鞋带敲响大地
She buckles on her shoes to make it loud
车轮一圈一圈在唱歌♥
Singing the wheels on the bus go round and round
系住她的脚踝好让她上下摇摆
I hold her ankles up so she can dangle upside-down
当雪崩来临的时候我还没有做好准备
An avalanche is coming and I do not feel prepared
那只是大山告诉我们谁是这里的大大
It’s just Old Man Mountain showing us who’s boss.
谁都阻止不了她
You can’t rearrange her
她可不是危险的陌生人
She’s no stranger to danger
喔 哦 欧 欧 哇喔 哦 欧
Whoa, oh, oh, oh Whoa, oh, oh
她有金钥匙
With golden locks on her head
我希望我有录像机 喔
I wish I had a video camera! Whoo!
托德·爱德华兹 发光发热
在悬崖边摇滚
Rolling on the edge
在午后
Of the afternoon
太阳的光芒
The glow of the sun
告诉你一天还没过去
Tells you that your day is not done
要抓紧时间
Pay the clock hand no mind
我不能倒带
I can’t rewind
但时间是我的朋友
But time is a friend of mine
小红帽
Red!
外婆
Granny?
用你的兜兜帽 小红帽
Use the hood, Red!
用你的兜兜帽
Use the hood!
啊 那才是我的好孩子
Ah, that’s my girl.
巴-巴 嗒-嗒-巴-巴-巴-巴
Ba-ba, da-dum-ba-ba-ba-ba
巴-巴 嗒-嗒-巴-巴-巴-巴
Ba-ba, da-dum-ba-ba-ba-ba
没关系
And it’s all right
我想今天过得还真充实
I guess it’s just one of those days.
下午的摇滚
Rollin’ in the afternoon
喔 哇 喔 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 喔 呃
Whoa… whoa, whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Whoa! Uhh!
我们该怎么办 老大
What do we do, boss?
蜜糖派 糖李子
Sweetie-pie! Sugar plum!
孩子 这样很热 好吧 得修改计
Boy, that’s hot. OK, change of plans.
你来当外婆
You can be Granny.
她来了
She’s coming!
哇 啊
Wee-dee-dee.

Hi.
外婆 是我 小红帽 一切都还好吗
Granny! It’s me, Red. Is everything OK?
是啊 当然啦 快进来吧
Yeah, sure thing. Come on in.
最后我是用松鼠打开的门
Eventually I was able to use the squirrel to break down the door.
欧 好疼的
Ow! That hurts!
我已经把外婆搞定了 你就是下一个了
I’m taking Granny down, and you’re next!
我一个人对付不了大灰狼
I could’ve handled that wolf myself.
但是疯狂的事发生了
But then the craziest thing happened.
甜心 别这样看着外婆
Honey, don’t look at your granny like that.
抱歉 我以为你是3G
I’m sorry, I thought you were Triple G.
或者你是点心大盗
Or are you the Bandit?
尴尬了
Awkward!
-别傻了 小红帽 -我很傻
-You’re being ridiculous, Red. -I’m being ridiculous?
你竟然去 过那样疯狂的日子
You’re off living… Ia vida loca,
在那些轨道上冒着生命危险
risking your life for some dumb thrills,
而我却要呆在家里 当你快乐的送货小姑娘
and I’m supposed to stay home and be your happy little delivery girl?
-我 -有人想喝咖啡吗
-I have a… -Coffee break, anyone?
-是的 -谁拿走了我的钥匙
-Yeah. -Who’s got my keys?
你觉得外婆会介意 我搜查一下她的箱子吗
You think Granny would mind if I went through her garbage?
-不好意思 -我以为你很快乐
-Excuse us. -I thought you were happy.
得了吧
Open your eyes.
我从来没有离开过树林
I’ve never even been outside the forest.
你难道不觉得我的要求其实不高吗
Don’t you think I want more than that?
当然不 你有着帕吉特的血统
Of course you do. You’re a Puckett.
我不知道是否还意味着什么
I don’t know what that means anymore.
嘿 看啊 那是小红帽
Hey, look! It’s Little Red!
不 那只是个孩子而已
No, it’s just some kid.
-她没戴着她的红色兜兜帽 -她走了
-She’s not wearing the red hood. -There she goes!
-对不起 -小姑娘
-Excuse me! -Little girl!
本·福特 忧郁的小红帽
一切都已改变
Everything is changing
你在寻找心灵的治愈
You’re looking for the cure
你觉得你是最孤单的女孩
And you feel like you’re the loneliest girl
在这世上
In the world
脑中满是烦恼
Trouble in your head, now
你不知如何是好
You don’t know what to do
似乎一切都是一团糟 小红帽
Seems like up is down and red
是忧郁的
Is blue
因为小红帽是忧郁的
Because red is blue
没有任何意义
Doesn’t make much sense
但小红帽是忧郁的
But red is blue
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
你怎么能记住所有这些秘方
How do you remember all these recipes?
它们都在这本书里
They’re all right here in this book.
里面所有的秘方都是帕吉特家独有的
Every recipe in here comes from the Puckett family,
代代相传 看
generation after generation. See?
西尔维亚·帕吉特 在北极
Now, there’s Sylvia Puckett at the North Pole.
她在那儿发现了世界上最好的热巧克力
She found the best hot chocolate in the world there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!