你明白我想你为我做的事
You know what I’m wanting for you
我想你为我做的事
What I’m wanting for you
想你为我而做
Wanting for you

Ahh!

Oh
嘿 小红帽
Hey, Red!
欧 外套真好看 你总是穿红色
Oh! Nice outfit. Always red with you.
-你一定正是秋天 -嘿 啵嘤
-You must be in autumn. -Hey, Boingo.
你今天不去松饼店主那里帮忙了
Aren’t you helping the Muffin Man today?
欧 他把店关了 昨晚有人拿走了他所有的秘方
Oh, he closed up shop. Someone took all his recipes last night,
所以现在我失业了
and now I’m out of a job.
呀 啵嘤 我真的很难过 你还在开缆车吗
Gee, Boingo, I’m really sorry. Are you still running the cable car?
是的 是的 我在开
Yeah, yeah, I am.
但总是不如整天做点心
But it’s nothing like making goodies all day.
来块胡萝卜松饼能让你好点吗
Would a carrot crumpet make you feel better?
哦 孩子 谢谢 小红帽
Oh, boy, oh, boy! Thanks, Red.
我会一直盼着你来送点心的
I can always count on you to deliver,
你这个小鬼头
you little rascally devil.
嗯 是啊 树林自个儿是不会到处跑的
Yeah, well, the woods don’t go around by themselves.
关上门
Shut it down.
丹尼尔·罗杰斯 小船
-来吧 我们走 -我们要去哪里 妈妈
-Come on, let’s go. -Where are we going now, Mama?
点心盗窃团还没有抓到
With the Goody Bandit on the loose,
秘方正变成一样危险品
recipes were becoming an endangered species.
我打算打电♥话♥给外婆
I decided to call Granny.
如果有人还知道现在该做什么的话 那就是她
If anyone would know what to do, she would.
我也不知道该做什么 我只是个操劳的老太太
I don’t know what to do. I’m just a tired old lady.
你的秘方在整个树林最出名 外婆
Your recipes are the most famous in the whole forest, Granny.
如果它们被偷了会怎么样 您会被整垮的
What if they get swiped? It could wipe you out.
也许我该把秘方书带来给你 为了安全起见
Maybe I should bring you the recipe book, for safekeeping.
可一个小姑娘上山来实在太危险了
A trip up the mountain is too dangerous for a little girl.
我不小了
I’m not so little anymore.
求你了 亲爱的秘方就 保管在你那儿就好
Please, dear, you just keep the recipes there,
不会有事的
and everything will be fine.
-可是 -我要挂啦 我的节目开演了
-But… -I have to go now. My program’s on.
亲亲
Kisses.
你在读什么 小红帽
What you reading, Red?
“遥远的地方”
“Far Away Places”?
-你打算出远门吗 -不 这世界对我来说太危险了
-Are you going somewhere far away? -No. The world is too dangerous.
看不到啦 危险 踩刹车
Can’t see! Danger! Turn into the skid!
我没事 这就出来了
I’m OK. I’ll walk it off.
你不能出远门 谁去骑点心送货车
You can’t go away. Who’s gonna ride the Goody Bike?
要是我有你的翅膀 我会一口气就飞过那座山去
If I had wings like you, I’d fly all the way past that mountain,
接着再飞过一座再下一座
and the next one and the next one…
但我做不到 我只是个小孩
But I can’t. I’m just a kid.
我也就是只啄木鸟而已
I’m just a woodpecker.
厄 欧
Uh-oh.
“你是下一个”
“You’re next”?
这是 这是什么意思 “你是下一个”
What… what does it mean, “you’re next”?
被毁掉
Ruined.
这是指有人想要我们的秘方
It means someone wants our recipes.
他们想要得到你的秘方
Are they gonna get your recipes?
但不是今天
Not today.
所以你故意拿走了你外婆的秘方
So you deliberately took your Granny’s recipes
从家族拱顶里 没有得到允许就
from the family vault, without permission.
-自作主张 -那么然后
-Help yourself. -And then,
你启程踏上上山的危险路程
you set out on a dangerous journey up the mountain…
-一个人 -是的 我想是这样的
-…alone? -Yeah. I guess I did.
托德·爱德华兹 牲口也有感情
牲口也有感情
Critters have feelings
是的 牲口也有感情
Well, critters have feelings
牲口也有感情
Critters have feelings
是的 牲口也有感情
Well, critters have feelings too
牲口也有感情 牲口也有感情
Critters have feelings Critters have feelings
我想开缆车并没那么糟 你知道
I guess running the cable car’s not so bad, you know.
这可是欣赏这片树林的好办法 不用担心里头那些大块头
It’s a great way to see the forest without worrying about all those big,
凶猛又多毛的野兽
mean, hairy beasts out there.
-野兽 -没错 你知道的 那些野兽
-Beasts? -Oh, yeah, you know, beasts.
有狼 山猫 还有山上狮子
The wolves and the bobcats and the mountain lions
还有剑齿虎 但大多数都是狼
and the saber-tooth tigers! But mostly wolves.
大多数都是狼
Mostly wolves.
这树林对我这么个小不点来说可是 危险的地方
The forest can be a dangerous place for a little guy like me,
我长着可爱的
with my cute…
看我 我长着绒毛的 你送货都送这么远吗
Look at me, I’m fuzzy… You deliver up this far?
不经常这样
Well, not usually.
只是我还在想些之前你跟我说过的话
But I was thinking about what you told me earlier.
有关松饼店主的
About the Muffin Man?
我要保护外婆的秘方不能 让那伙强盗的阴险计划得逞
I need to protect Granny’s recipes from that Bandit’s evil plan.
他们会整倒树林里所有的店 如果我们还不小心他们
They’re gonna shut down everyone in the forest if we’re not careful.
啊 啊 啊
Aaah! Aah! Aah!
-不要 -啊
-No! -Aaah!

Ohh!
啊 哇 噢
Aah! Whoa! Ohh!

Aaah!
午安
‘Afternoon.
你好
Hello.
看来你就是小红帽了
So you’re the little girl in the red hood.
刚刚你可摔得真惨
That was quite a bit of falling you did just now.
-你都看到了 -是的 都是地球引力干的
-You saw that. -Yeah, gravity’s working.
那些旧缆车在 你该写信去
Those old cable cars on the… You should write a letter.
哇 什么东西闻起来不错 那些 厄 是点心吗
Wow! Something smells good. Those, uh… goodies in there?
我可不该跟陌生人说话
I’m not supposed to talk to strangers.
不 你不应该的 称呼的好
No, you shouldn’t. Good call.
那你在这个又大又危险的树林做什么呢
What are you doing in the big, bad forest?
你带着点心要去见特别的人吧
You taking the goodies to someone in particular?
-嗯 我外婆 -外婆
-Um… my granny. -Granny?
帕吉特外婆 点心太太
Granny Puckett? The goody lady?
我的天 她能做出那么好的 点心来
My goodness, she makes some good… goodies.
她能做一种 像是 像是一种 饼干
She’s got a thing, it’s like a… It’s like a… cookies.
奶油脆饼 有巧克力糖衣在中间 非常
Shortbread, chocolate icing between, very…
非常好吃 对 非常好吃
It’s good. Ah, it’s very good.
你经常给外婆去送点心
You make deliveries to your granny often?
我不觉得该告诉你
I don’t think I should tell you that.
欧 不会还有东西在里头吧
Oh, you don’t have anything else in that?
你的问题太多了 先生
You ask a lot of questions, mister.
我是个好奇的人 让我看一下
Well, I’m a curious guy. Let me have a look.
你最好别那么干
I’d rather you didn’t.
小红帽 骑车的小红兜兜帽
Red! Red Riding Hood!
把篮子交出来
Hand over the basket.

Aaah!
小红帽
Red!
你不可能永远守着那秘方的
You can’t hold onto those recipes forever!
我会逮到你 还有你可爱外婆
I’ll get you, and your little Granny too!
好了 弄清楚了
Well, that settles it.
-我们找到强盗了 -可能
-We got our Bandit. -Could be.
别说得太早 我喜欢在小鸡孵出来后再数一遍
I’d like to count my chickens after they hatch.
小鸡
Chickens?
你得承认 有只狼在树林里头截住了小孩
You’ve gotta admit, a wolf stopping kids in the middle of the forest…
-那确实很可疑 -没错 正是的 是的
-That’s pretty creepy. -Right. Yes, yes.
但我们不能只是因为可疑就抓人
But we don’t arrest people for being creepy.
对 布鲁斯 你知道后备箱里我们抓来的那个人吧
Yeah, Bruce. You know that guy we got in the tank?
-可疑的那个 -是的 最好还是把他给放了
-The creepy one? -Yeah. Better let him go.
然后你继续上路去外婆家
So you went on to Granny’s?
我在山北面找到一条老路上山
I found an old trail up the north side of the mountain.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello.
我在找帕吉特外婆住的房♥子
I’m looking for Granny Puckett’s house.
帕吉特外婆
Granny Puckett
你能停下一会儿不唱歌♥吗
Could you stop singing for one moment?
不 不行 我也希望我能停
No, I can’t, I wish I could
但37年前有个山巫在我身上下了咒
But a mountain witch done put a spell on me 37 years ago

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!