但我并不是说让你今天就弄一个
I’m not saying you’re gonna zap someone today,
但你得想想将来 要好好考虑考虑
but you gotta think about the future. They gotta be calibrated.
-你准备自己来装吗 -嗯 我 我
-You gonna do that yourself? -Well, l… I…
我们得看看这个电力网
We should take a look at that power grid.
嗯 好的 当然 当然了
OK. Yeah, sure, sure.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我闻到定型水的味道了
I smell hairspray.
来吧 小兔子
Come here, you little bunny!

Huh?

Ooh!

Whoo!
哈-哈
Ha-ha!
逮住你了
Gotcha!
快过来
Get over here!

Aahhh!
嘿 帕吉特
Hey, Puckett!
小红帽就要去兜风了
Little Red’s gonna take a ride!
而且这辆
And there ain’t…
没有
…no…
刹车
…brakes!
小红帽
Red!

Aah!

Whoo!
她再也不相信你了 外婆
She doesn’t trust you anymore, Granny!
闪开 兔子
Out of my way, bunny!
喔 啊-哈
Whoo! Ha-ha!

Ahh!

Uhh!
多尔普
Dolph!
哇哦
Whahh!
喔 这个 这还挺远的
Wow, that’s a… that’s a long way.
-我们可以开卡车 -开卡车
-We could take the truck. -Let’s take the truck.
是啊
Yeah, cool.
他们上去了 你们下来了
They go up, you go down.
需要帮助 全境通告 逮住兔子
Gotta help! APB! Get the bunny!
-这松鼠吃错药了 -英语 你怎么搞的
-This squirrel ate the wrong nuts. -English! What’s wrong with you?
等一下 我有个主意
Wait a minute. I’ve got an idea.
啊 好了
Ah… OK.
你们要找的罪犯不在山下
The criminal cannot be found at the bottom of the mountain.
他在山上的洞里
He resides at the top in a cave fortress
我的同伴正设法阻止他
where my companions are trying to detain him.

Aww.
-这样好多了 -我们怎么知道这松鼠说的是实话
-That’s more like it. -How do we know he’s on the level?
他把自己撞向一辆 正在行驶的汽车
He threw himself in front of a car. That’s commitment.
不 那太疯狂了 我们不可能赶上了
No, that’s crazy. We can’t get up there in time anyway.
嘿 警长 看起来是他们过来了
Hey, chief! It looks like they’re coming to us!

Ahh!
欧 欧
Ohh! Ohh!
-外婆 -我来了 宝贝
-Granny! -I’m coming, honey!
抓紧兜兜帽
Grab the hood!
抓紧了
Hold tight!
喔-呼
Whoo-hoo!
无路可逃了 女生们
End of the line, ladies!
-外婆 -你知道该怎么做
-Granny! -You know what to do.

Whoo!
哦 太棒了
Oh, wonderful.

No!
小心你的脑袋
Watch your head.
-欧 -喔
-Oh! -Ow!
好痛
That hurts.
把他们带走 伙计们
Get ’em outta here, boys.
-不 不 不 我不要坐牢 -笑一笑
-No, no, no, no. Not prison. -Say Parcheesi!
我不要坐牢 不要让一只 可爱的小兔子坐牢
Not prison! Not for a cute little bunny rabbit!
我不要坐牢 不要让一只 可爱的小兔子坐牢
Not prison! Not for a cute little bunny rabbit!
外婆 小不点 找到她们了
Granny, Little Bit, we got ’em!
-干得不错 点心师♥父♥ -谢谢
-Not bad for a little cookie maker. -Thanks.
我想我没有观察到
I guess I must have had my eyes shut pretty tight
你成长得如此飞快
not to see how fast you were growing up.
你真是好样的
You were really something up there.
这都是和外婆学的
I take after my granny.
嘿 大家好 这儿 我们把书带回来了
Hello, everybody! Here, we have the book!
-事情的经过是怎样的 -外婆从上面滑下来救了我
-What happened here tonight? -My granny swooped in and saved me.
-和整个树林 -这全是小红帽的功劳
-And the whole forest! -It was my Red who saved the day.
这是团队合作的功劳 当然是在我的领导下
Well, it was a group effort, spearheaded by myself, of course.
明天你们读专栏就会知道 现在我不会回答任何问题
You’ll read the story in tomorrow’s column, but I will take a few questions.
科科先生会出现在插播广♥告♥中
Mr. Kirkendal will be appearing in our ad campaign…
-我得到了个面试回电 -不 别说话
-I got a call-back! -No, don’t talk.
要是树林里有一棵树倒下 那么我们就有三个版本的故事
If a tree falls in the forest, you’ll get three stories,
你的 我的 还有树的
yours, mine and the tree’s.
好了 兔子大盗已经被绳之以法
Well, a bunny gone bad is going away,
明早当你醒来就会发现热气腾腾的点心
and you’ll wake up tomorrow with piping hot tea cakes,
就像往常一样
same as always.
真够烫的
Those are piping hot.
新的送货系统怎么样了
So how about that new delivery system?
嗯 那肯定要比骑车快
Well, it beats riding a bike, that’s for sure.
我有盛松饼的角
I got horns that hold the muffins
我有盛馅饼的角
And I got horns that hold the pies
嘿 听说科科的事了吗 他终于成功了
Hey, did you hear about Kirk? He finally made it.
-想和我们一起去看演出吗 -我对岳得尔过敏
-Wanna see the show with us? -I’m allergic to yodeling.
-那么 大灰狼先生 -我在准备头版素材
-Now, Wolfie… -I’m front page material now,
我正在编纂三只猪
I’m about to crack a story about the three pigs
改进房♥屋设计的稿子 房♥子都快塌了
running a home improvement scam. Houses falling.
我准备用广角镜拍这些猪
I got the wide-angle lenses for those piggies.
你们确信是在这里吗
You sure this is the right place?
-啊 -鱼鳍先生
-Ah. -Mr. Flippers.
看来你们都收到了我的消息
I see you all got my message.
-很高兴大家能来 -发生什么事了
-Glad you could make it. -What’s going on?
好吧 我在想你们 是否愿意来为我工作
Well, I was wondering if you would like to come and work for me.
在我这里你们能发挥各自的特长
I could use some fresh talent like you.
是什么样的工作呢
What kind of work are we talking about?
你们会秘密地 去完成那些不可能完成的任务
You’d be undercover, on impossible missions…
在很远的地方
…to faraway places.
那里有很多故事需要圆♥满♥的结局
There’s a lot of stories out there that need a happy ending.
我是属于一个秘密组织确保这样的结局
I’m part of a secret organization that makes sure that happens.
“永远快乐办事处”
“Happily Ever After Agency”?
求人不如求己
The woods don’t go around by themselves.
我们打击坏蛋 破窗而入
We fight the bad guys, swing through the windows
超级特工 怎么样
secret-agent-style, right?
那么 你们怎么想的
So, what do you think?
来吧 亲爱的
Bring it, honey.
我总是喜欢圆♥满♥的结局
I always did like happy endings.
托德·爱德华兹 牲口也有感情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!