off the market for two full weeks for you.
为你保留这栋房♥产两星期
That’s the best I can do.
我已经尽力了
I know it’s a lot of money.
我知道这是一大笔钱
I’m sorry, Honey, we just don’t have it.
抱歉 甜心 我们没那么多钱
And even if we did… Evelyn. don’t.
即使我们有… 伊夫林 不要这样
Even if you did what, Ma?
即使你们有会怎么样? 妈妈
Honey, a commitment like that.
甜心 象这样一个承诺
you take that on, you are gonna be stuck here forever.
如果你去履行 会永远被困在这里
You’ll never leave.
没法离开的
Oh, I forgot, I’m supposed to see all the beautiful things in this world.
我都忘了本应去见识这个世界上美丽的东西
Well, there’s nothing wrong with my wanting that for you.
为你着想没有错吧
No, but what about what I want?
没 但什么是我想要的?
You’re 22 years old. You don’t know what you want.
你22岁了 还不知道自己想要什么
You know what I see living in this neighborhood?
你知道我在这附近看见的是什么吗?
I see kids go from bad homes to bad schools and back again.
看见的是孩子们从糟糕的家庭到不好的学校 然后回到这里
And I’ve seen you unlock a door to a place where those kids can feel safe.
你曾经给那些孩子们提供过安全场所留处
Maybe I’m dumb because…
也许我无话可说
I haven’t been to Paris or Milan or wherever.
因为我没去过巴黎 米兰那些城市
But, to me…
但是 对我来说…
it doesn’t get much better than that.
没有什么比做那件事更好的了
It was everything I always wanted.
那就是我想要的
But when I had got it, it felt like nothing.
但是一旦当我得到了 就感觉什么都没有
Less than nothing.
比什么都没有还要空虚
And now losing it feels even worse.
现在失去了感觉确更糟
I’m not looking for sympathy.
我并不是想要同情
I just need someone to talk to.
我只是想找个人倾诉
Someone I know and trust.
一个我认识并且信任的人
I’m so sorry, Gina. I totally let you down.
对不起 吉娜 我让你彻底失望了
Do you think you could ever trust me again?
你认为自己还能再信任我吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
Maybe.
也许还能吧
You’re my girl.
你是我的好朋友
You know the first thing I thought…
当我第一次看到书上的照片
when I saw that picture in the paper?
你知道我在想什么吗?
That hoodrat lied to me.
那个混♥蛋♥骗我
No, that was the second.
不 那是第2次
That hoodrat skipped out on my birthday.
那个混♥蛋♥忽视我的生日
No, that was the third.
不 那是第3次
What was the first?
第1次是什么?
That hoodrat went to the black-and-white party and she did not bring me.
那个混♥蛋♥不带我去热门派对
I know you’re in a jam right now, but, Honey, you got skills.
我知道你现在感到迷茫 但是甜心 你有能力
And that’s gonna take you places.
必须自己去处理
I just thought that, you know.
我是那么想的
being your girl and all. I’d get to go too.
做你自己 我也一样
You can. No, I can’t.
你可以 不 我不行
I’m just your friend. You’re the one with the goods.
我只是你的朋友 你是个有本事的人
You’re the one that people want. You don’t need me.
大家喜欢你 而你并不需要我
You just need to trust and believe in yourself.
你 只需要相信和信任你自己
Like I do.
象我一样
Come here.
来抱抱
Don’t worry. baby,
不要担心 宝贝
you’ll find work real soon. You’re too good not to get hired.
你很快就会找到工作的 这么优秀的人不雇 雇谁?
All right?
知道吗?
I just don’t have the time to wait for people to wake up to that.
我没时间等大家明白过来
I’m gonna lose the building at the end of the month.
这个月底那个房♥子就不是我的了
If I can’t earn it, and I can’t borrow it, and I can’t steal it.
假如我买♥♥不下来 也不可能去借 去偷
I could raise it. What do you mean?
我可以筹钱 什么意思?
Well. I’m trying to get a space for kids, right?
我现在正在为孩子们找地方 对吧?
If people knew about it, they’d want to help, wouldn’t they?
如果大家知道了 他们也许会想帮忙
Yeah, probably.
嗯 或许吧
Yeah, I could put on a benefit performance.
我可以举♥行♥一场募捐表演
Charge a cover, get some donated food.
印个海报 准备一些募捐用食物
Put on a great show, I could do that.
来一场精彩的表演 我可以做到的
Why couldn’t I do that?
为什么不做呢?
‘Cause I don’t have a space, that’s why. Damn it!
因为我没有地方表演 就这个原因 真是的!
Come here, mami. I got an idea.
跟我来 乖乖 我有个主意
That’s love. Nah, baby, I got you on my Christmas list.
真有爱 圣诞节一定送你礼物
All right? One, one.
好吗? 一个 一个
It’s just off the B.Q.E. It used to be a church.
就在布鲁克林皇后东区边上 以前是个教堂
The cat I was just on the phone with, he used to own it.
和我通话的那个人 是以前的业主
But in three weeks they’re converting it to office space.
三星期后 他们就要把那里装♥修♥成办公室
So it’s empty now.
所以现在是空的
If you want it, you better jump on it.
如果你需要的话 赶快行动
What’s it like?
房♥子怎么样?
It’s dirty, it’s old.
脏乱 老旧
But it has a floor, right? Yeah.
有地板吧? 有的
I’ll take it, thank you.
那我要了 谢谢
Hey, guys. Hi, Honey, what’s up?
孩子们 嗨 甜心 怎么样?
I know what you’re thinking. “What the hell we doing here?”
我知道你们在想来这里做什么
Don’t worry, it’s temporary.
不要担心 这是暂时的
This is what we call a means to an end.
这就是我们最后的机会
Nobody’s gonna give us a space that much is clear.
没人给我们干净的地方
So we’re gonna raise the money and buy it, straight up and legal.
所以 我们自己筹钱 直接合法购买♥♥
Y’all ever heard of a benefit performance?
你们听说过募捐表演吗?
What do you mean? Like Jerry Lewis?
什么意思? 象杰瑞·刘易斯?
Sort of.
差不多
I’m Jerry, you’re the kids, let’s get to work.
我是杰瑞 你们就是孩子 开工吧
Orange, good color for you.
橙色 和你满配的嘛
I spoke to your moms.
我和你妈妈聊过
She said you’re getting out tomorrow.
她说你明天就可以出去了
That’s right.
没错
When you do, I want you to come hang with me.
出去后 我想让你跟我在一起
You could have a good life. Benny. It doesn’t have to be like this.
本尼你应该过很好的生活 不应该象这样
What do you know?
你又知道?
You ain’t got no job, you ain’t got no money.
你自己还没工作 也没钱
Matter of act, you ain’t got nothing.
事实上 你什么也没有
What I got is a clear conscience.
我有良心
Yeah? What you gonna buy with that?
是吗? 你能用良心买♥♥到什么?
It breaks my heart seeing you selling yourself short like this.
看着你这样作践自己 我很伤心
So leave. Get.
又没请你来 离开就是了
Let me ask you something.
我问你
You know your homies, those guys that got your back?
那些拖你下水的所谓”同伴们”
Yeah?
如何?
How many times they come to visit you?
他们来看过你几次?
You think about that.
好好想想吧
I don’t know if this is gonna work, missy.
蜜西 我不知道这样行不行
But uh, nah, Katrina’s gonna make this so sexy, it’s not gonna matter.
但是 卡翠娜可以表演得很性感 不会有问题
Katrina? Who the hell is Katrina?
卡翠娜? 卡翠娜又是谁?
That’s Katrina. Hey.
她是卡翠娜 嗨
Katrina is the shit, she just did Ginuwine’s new video.
卡翠娜看着很辣 她刚刚拍了吉尼万的新MV
I don’t care if she just showed Michael Jackson how to Harlem shake.
我才不管她是不是曾教过迈克尔·杰克逊如何做黑人摇摆
I said I want Honey, Honey Daniels.
我说过要甜心 丹尼尔·甜心
Let’s just try it once, and if you like it, we keep it.
我们试一次 如果你喜欢就保留
If not, then we fix it, so there’s no problem.
如果不喜欢再换人 没问题的
Let me see what you got, what you gonna do?
让我看看你的表演 你准备怎么做?
I was thinking something a little more sexy, maybe in the hips.
我想来点儿更性感的 比如翘臀
Lenny.
莱尼(放音乐)
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不行 不行
What is this, this?
这是什么 这个动作?
Look, let me tell you something, I don’t backup dance for Heather Hunter.
我跟你说 这不是给希瑟·猎人找后备舞蹈演员
I don’t know what kind of pornography y’all got going on here.
我不知道你们在这拍的哪门子色情MV
This has gotta be a joke.
简直是胡来
Anyway, when you get in touch with Honey Daniels, you call me.
不管怎么样 联♥系♥上丹尼尔·甜心就给我打电♥话♥
You, you need to call MC. Hammer,
你应该打电♥话♥给哈默
let him know you’re stealing his stuff.
让他知道你正在剽窃他的舞步
Y’all two crazy people in here, give me my phone.
两个疯子 把我电♥话♥给我
Don’t make no sense, that’s ridiculous.
别做无聊的事 太荒唐了
Missy, hold up, I got an idea.
蜜西 等一下 我有个主意
Honey, what you been up to?
甜心 去哪儿了?
Bye, Michael.
再见 迈克尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!