So you tell him I’m looking for him.
告诉他我正在找他
I’m not gonna do that.
我不会转告他的
What?
你说什么?
Why not?
为什么不行?
I asked you a question!
我问你话呢!
Yo, Honey.
甜心
B.B, what’s poppin’? Am I interrupting?
B.B 怎么了? 打扰你了吗?
Well, if it ain’t Floyd the Barber.
是啊 除非你不是理发师佛洛伊德
How are things in that cute little barber shop of yours. B.?
兄弟 你那可爱的理发店怎么样?
You making ends meet?
是你想要的吗?
Oh, you know, I’m definitely doing me.
当然是我想要的
Getting this paper. Getting this paper, check this out.
这件事算了吧 算了 听着
When you’re tired of nickel-and-diming,
如果你不需要这身行头了
just give me a holler.
知会我一声
I’m gonna hook you up.
我罩你
Well, you ever get tired of wearin’ those bum-ass do-rags,
要是你厌倦自己的行头了
you give me a holler. I’ll hook you up.
不如你来告诉我 我好给你份工作
I wanna see that kid.
我要见到那个小子
You okay? Yeah. I’m cool.
没事吧? 嗯 没事
What was that all about? How did you get on B.B’s bad side?
到底怎么回事? 怎么惹上BB了?
I made the wrong friend, I guess.
也许 我交错朋友了
Well, you know, you should stay away from him.
你知道应该离他远一点
He’s dangerous. Seriously.
他很危险 真的
Yeah.
知道
Thinking of picking up some pepper spray tomorrow or something.
我在想明天带上胡椒粉喷雾剂 或者别的什么
Did I say thank you?
我刚才说谢谢了吗?
You sure you don’t want me to walk you upstairs and make sure you’re safe?
你确定不要我送你上楼 确保安全?
No, I can handle myself.
不用了 这我还是能自己来的
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Bye.
再见
Come on.
快点
Mom, what happened?
妈妈 怎么了?
Another pipe burst, you can’t be in here.
又一个管子裂了 你不能在这
How long will it take to fix?
要多长时间才能修好?
Oh, who knows? Building codes, inspections.
谁知道呢? 建筑物编码检查 各种检测
Now the city wants to do a full assessment,
现在城市正想进行全面重新评估
see if the building’s even worth reopening.
看建筑物还有没有翻修的价值
Ma, you can’t let them shut you down. Honey,
妈妈 你不能让他们拆了这里 甜心
your telling me what I can and can not do is not gonna improve my mood right now.
即便你这么说 我的心情也不能变好
I don’t know what to do about this.
我不知道怎么处理这里
If there’s a danger to the kids…
对于小孩来说很危险
He’s one of those kids, you know. Trying to act all bad.
他是那种想扮演坏孩子的小孩
But 10 seconds into a routine. I catch a glimpse of him.
但在看了他10秒钟的舞蹈后 就被他吸引了
It’s like I can just see this light shining out of him.
就好像看到了蕴藏在他身体里的天赋
He’s a kid again. Yeah.
他又恢复了童真 对
It’s the best feeling I know seeing that.
看见那些的感觉棒极了
It’s scary though.
也让人害怕
‘Cause when I think of him hanging out with B.B,
一想到他和BB帮出去混
it’s like I can watch that light get dimmer and dimmer.
我就好像看到他的舞蹈光芒越来越暗淡
Well, you know, when a thug joint’s the hottest spot in the hood.
当一个混混加入当地最火的帮派时
it’s hard for a kid not to want to be down.
想不堕落也难
I know, I’m over here.
我明白的 我到了
Nah, nah, nah. I wanna show you something.
不 我带你去看一些东西
All right. All right, sexy?
行 行? 上♥床♥也行?
Stop with that.
你给我打住
You know, most of the kids I came up with were just like that.
我认识的孩子都是那样长大的
Trying to be thugged out, and wanting to fit in.
想被人重视并融入社会
‘Cause that’s what everybody else was doing.
其他人也是那么做的
Where are they now, jail?
他们现在在什么地方 监狱?
Most of them, or headed that way like B.B,
他们大多数人 要么成为帮派成员
or dead.
要么死了
Listen, this is bad date talk.
这个话题不好
We should change the subject, what’s your favorite color?
我们应该换个话题 你喜欢什么颜色?
How come you turned out so good?
为什么你会变好?
She thinks I turned out good.
她认为我变好了
I’m serious.
我说真的
I don’t know, I got lucky.
不知道 可能是运气吧
What happened?
发生过什么?
Well, the guy that used to own this shop lived right next door to me and my mom.
以前这个店的老板 住在我家隔壁
And when he saw me get into some bad things,
当他看见我被牵扯进一些不好的事情时
he gave me a job here sweeping up the floors.
就给了我份工作 让我在这扫地
It’s crazy ’cause he couldn’t even afford it.
他简直疯了 因为他根本雇不起人
He paid me right out of his own pocket.
他是用自己的钱给我发工资
I worked for him for 10 years.
我在这工作了10年
And when he passed, he left this place to me.
他去世后 就把这个地方留给了我
See, B.B likes to talk shit like I’m the one that’s losing,
B.B爱说我是个失败的人
Like I’m missing something out there on the streets.
就好像我错过了什么好东西
but he and I both know who’s winning.
但是他和我都知谁是生活的赢家
I’ve found something that I truly love,
我找到了真心喜欢
that truly makes me happy.
真正令我开心的东西
And that’s a million times better than finding something that makes you rich.
那比让我变得富有还要好一百万倍
So, it’s just someone believing in you.
就好像你获得了某个人的信任一样
Well, that and having a place to go where I could stay out of trouble, yeah.
嗯 而且还拥有一个可以留处 避免麻烦的地方
What?
想什么呢?
Nothing, just thinking.
没什么 只是在想你说的话
About what?
哪方面?
About what makes me happy.
想着什么能让我开心
Well, you know. I would really love to be a part of that. What?
我非常乐意成为那个的一部分 哪个?
Making you happy.
能让你开心的
477 Castle Hill Avenue…
城♥堡♥山大道 477号♥
will go for about $170,000.
愿以17万美元出♥售♥
So 17 down?
17万美元?
Seventeen thousand down, yes, in cash.
是的 17万美元 付现金
How about I give you half the down payment now.
我先付一半怎么样?
and you give me 30 days to come up with the rest?
剩下的30天付清
If I don’t, you put it back on the market.
如果逾期未付清 你可以卖♥♥给别人
Why do you even want this property?
为什么想要这个房♥子?
It’s just an empty store front on a bad block.
那只是一个较差街区的空仓库
It’s perfect for a dance studio.
做为舞蹈室就太好了
Maybe even a dance school for the whole neighborhood.
也许还可以让街区里的人来上舞蹈课
So am I writing a check or not?
你愿不愿意卖♥♥呢?
By all means.
乐意之至
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Cut.

You have no idea what this means to them.
你不能想象这对他们的意义有多大
Oh, sure I do.
我当然能
I had a first job too once.
我也是从第一份工作开始的
Oh uh, we have a meeting later.
等下一起去见个人
With who?
见谁?
Uh, it’s uh, the big guys, downtown.
重要人物 去市区
I’ll pick you up, we’ll go together.
等一下我来接你 我们一起去
I can’t, I’m going to Atlantic City.
不行 我还要去大西洋城
No, you are not. Absolutely not.
不 去市区 一定要去
You gotta be there, Honey. I’m gonna pick you up around 5:00.
跟我去 甜心 5点接你
I know, I gotta go to some wack meeting instead of A.C.
我知道 不能去大西洋城了 要去参加个会面
It’s boss man.
老板来了
Well, you girls have a good time, okay, Gina?
玩得开心点 吉娜
Who is it? It’s Michael. Let me up.
谁? 迈克尔 让我上去
All right. I gotta go.
就这样吧 我得走了
You wild out, tear that place up, okay.
玩得尽兴哈 高兴点
Hey. Hey, sweetie.
嗨 嗨 甜妞
Oh, this is…
这是
Well, this is where you live here.
这就是你住的地方
What’s with the threads?
那张纸是什么?
Q Walker’s black-and-white party?
沃克的黑白派对?
Yeah, that’s the shit right there. That’s the biggest party of the year.
是的 那里非常的好 今年最大的派对
Got any juice? I thought we were going to a meeting.
有果汁吗? 我还以为我们要去会面
Business and pleasure are the same thing. You know that, Honey.
工作和娱乐都是一样的 你知道的 甜心
If I knew it was a party,
如果我知道是派对的话
I wouldn’t have canceled on my best friend’s birthday.
就不会取消参加好朋友的生日派对了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!