What? All right.
怎么回事? 好吧
Come on, man. Don’t be a hog, yo.
快点 不要慢慢腾腾
Hold that right there.
守住那里
Layup, man. What up? Layup.
传球 怎么啦? 传球
Son, take your game home. Oh!
回家玩你的游戏去吧
Rise and shine, sleepy head.
太阳照屁屁了 睡美人
What are you doing?
干嘛?
Gettin’ you up. It’s Sunday.
快起床 今天星期天
So? So?
星期天怎么了? 还怎么了?
We gonna get my birthday dress today. You forgot?
今天我们要去买♥♥我的生日礼服 忘了?
No. it’s just… What are you doing in bed in the middle of the day?
没忘 就是… 都中午了还赖在床上
I didn’t get home till 6:00.
我早上6点才回来
You work until 6 in the morning?
你工作到早上6点?
I hope you getting over time.
那你预支些时间(陪我去)
Girl, I’m dead.
靓女 我困死了
I don’t care if you’re cold and buried. I got off work special for this.
不管 我可是专门请了假的
So, get up! Come on, get up!
起床 快起来!
We gotta get ready for Atlantic City.
我们还要去大西洋城
Oh. look. Take this.
瞧 看看这个
What? What’s that?
什么 那是什么?
Ooh, Dolce.
真开心
I’m star! Do you like it?
我是明星了! 喜欢吗?
Ay, que linda, mami. I love it.
我太喜欢了
What kind of money you makin’?
你哪里来的钱?
Oh, I didn’t pay for it. I got it for free at the shoot.
这个没有花钱 免费从摄影棚拿的
You givin’ me some sweaty leftovers instead of taking me shopping like a real friend?
你拿别人用过的东西来代替和我出去逛街?
It’s not sweaty leftovers. It’s brand new.
这是崭新的 没人用过
It’s still got a tag on it.
标签都在
I thought you’d like it.
我以为你会喜欢
Look at Miss Thing. Too “bougie” to shop at the bargain stores.
看起来”明星”小姐不适合去大卖♥♥场购物了
It’s not even like that.
根本不是你说的那样
No, it’s cool.
就是的 不过没关系
If you don’t wanna go shopping with me. I’ll go by myself.
如果你不想陪我去 我自己去
Only person I can depend on anyway. Gina.
只能靠自己了 吉娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Raymond. What’s up?
雷蒙德 怎么啦?
Benny ain’t been in school.
本尼没去上学
Well. where is he at?
他到哪里去了?
Mama’s boyfriend got all into it with him. Busted Benny’s lip.
妈妈的男朋友打了本尼
Has he ever hit you? Not me.
他打过你吗? 没有
Okay. Come on. Let’s go find him.
那好 我们走 去找他
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 好
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Benny. We’ve been looking for you all over.
本尼 我们一直在找你
Don’t, I don’t need your help.
别 我不需要你帮忙
Let me handle it. You shouldn’t have to handle it.
自己可以应付 你没必要独自面对
You guys can’t go back to that apartment for a while.
我看你们最近别回那里了
We can go to my Uncle Jessie’s. Alright.
我们可以到杰西叔叔那儿去 对啊
I’ll take you over there, okay?
我带你们去 好吗?
What do you care?
你操的哪门子心?
I care because you’re a good kid.
我关心你们是因为你们都是好孩子
So? It’s not like you’re around.
那又怎样? 你不可能总在我们附近
Don’t even teach any more. Why don’t you just roll out?
甚至都不教跳舞了 你还是别管了
Then I guess I’m just gonna have to find someone else…
我想可能我需要找个人
to help me out with Tweet’s video then.
来帮我给’啼鸣’的MV编舞
Tweet? The Tweet?
啼鸣? ‘啼鸣’?
I’m doin’ the choreography for her video next week.
我要给她下个星期的MV编舞
And you know, I could use some help in the afternoons and the evenings.
可以找些人来帮忙做下午和晚上的活儿
But if you don’t wanna kick it, ’cause you know…
但是如果你不想参与的话…
I could come, no joke. No joke?
我能来 不开玩笑 不开玩笑?
If you get your butt to school every day. Yes, I promise.
如果你每天去学校 我保证请你
Promises don’t mean nothin’.
保证一点用也没有
Mine do.
我的保证管用
All right, girls, you ready?
姑娘们 准备好没?
Set? Okay.
准备? 好
Five, six, seven, fly!
五 六 七 飞
One, two, three, fly!
一 二 三 飞
Go down, think dancer.
降下去 留心舞者
Okay. And just work your arms, okay?
好的 注意手臂要这样 好吗?
And once you land, plie, give a sexy pose.
着地后 屈膝 摆一个性感姿势
Thanks, guys.
谢了
Okay. All right. Ready?
好了 准备?
Tweet. you look great. Thank you.
啼鸣 你真漂亮 谢谢
Okay, let’s try this.
好了 我们来试试
You takin’ notes for me?
你替我记笔记了吗?
You’re gonna get fired if you’re not takin’ notes, security.
如果你没记我就开除你 保安呢
Oh, he’s just playing.
他逗你玩呢
Michael, thank you so much.
迈克尔 真是太感谢你了
I can do that, you know I can do that.
我可以做到 你知道我可以的
Maybe you will someday.
也许有一天你会的
Look, yo. There’s people that good things happen to.
实际上 有些人只是运气好
And there’s people that good things don’t happen to.
而有些人运气不好
That’s just the way it goes.
不过如此罢了
The gods made no mistakes when they created their…
诸神造物时并没有犯什么错误
So what are they?
那它们是什么?
Fresh Air Fund kids or something?
空气 土地 孩子还是别的什么?
Fresh air? Michael. this is New York.
空气? 迈克尔 这是纽约
I, uh… I taught them at the center.
我只是在活动中心教他们跳舞
In fact, uh…
事实上
seeing them on the set there today gave me an idea for Ginuwine’s video.
今天坐在棚里的孩子们 给了我灵感
What are you thinking? Okay.
你是怎么想的? 好我说
New York, the hood. Ginuwine’s doing his thing.
纽约 兜帽 吉尼万正在忙自己的事情
But instead of the usual hoochies,
以往是兜帽衣青年
you get a posse of kids, dancers.
这次则是一群跳舞的孩子
They bust out, all G’d up, just like Ginuwine…
他们冲出来 穿着兜帽衣 和吉尼万一样
same hair. same bling. Like a…
同样得发型和衣服 就象…
Like a hiphop pied piper? Right.
象嘻哈吹笛手 对
I like it. Really?
我喜欢这个想法 真的?
Yeah.
真的
I’ll pitch it to him. Cool. cool.
我采纳这个主意 太好了
You know, if he goes for it. I’d like to audition my kids.
如果可以的话 我来给孩子们试镜
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You just wanna get those Fresh Air Fund Kids into show biz.
你是想给我们来点新鲜元素
That’s not true.
不是那样的
Their flavor’s hot.
他们的风格不错
You know, if it gets a couple of them off the street, so much the better.
如果让他们在街上表演 会跳的更好
All right, guys.
好了 伙计们
Let’s do it one more time, but clean it up.
我们再来一次 动作整齐点
One, two, three, four…
一 二 三 四
five and six and seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Oh, hold on, hold on, Look who’s here.
停一下 看看谁来了
Honey, what’s up, girl?
甜心来了 近来好吗?
Hey, guys, I got a surprise for you.
大家好 我给你们带来个惊喜
Which one of you can tell me who that is?
你们谁能告诉我这是谁唱的?
Ginuwine.
吉尼万
So which one of you wants to audition for his video?
你们谁想去参加他的MV试镜?
What video?
什么电影?
Open calls are in two weeks.
两星期内试镜
And I’ll rehearse with anybody who’s up to it.
我会给想去的人排练
So which one of you wants to audition for Ginuwine’s video?
你们谁想参加吉尼万MV的试镜?
All right.
好啦
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
You’re the dance teacher, right?
你是舞蹈老师对吧?
I’m Otis’s brother.
我是奥蒂斯的大哥
You’re the one his little man’s been hanging out with, right?
你就是常和那个小家伙在一起的人?
You mean Benny? Yeah, Benny.
你说本尼? 对 本尼
We ain’t seen Benny around in a while…
我们最近都没见到本尼
and we miss him. He’s been busy.
想他了 他现在有事忙
Check this out, he’s part of my crew.
你听着 他是我们一伙的
And when you’re in my crew, you don’t mess with other shit.
做为我们的一员 就不能任性胡来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!