What’s happening, my man?
最近好吗? 兄弟
How you doing, man? Lenny’s got your spot.
好吗? 伙计 蓝尼给你占了位置
What’s up?
还好吗?
What’s up? What’s up?
来了? 怎么样?
Ginuwine, how you doing? What’s going on, baby? How you doing?
吉尼万 好吗? 怎么样 宝贝? 你好吗?
How you doing? Good to see you.
你好吗? 很高兴见到你
Ginuwine, this is Honey. How you doing? Pleasure to meet you.
吉尼万 这位是甜心 你好 很高兴见到你
Rodney. Honey. What’s up, man? Nice to meet you.
这是罗德尼 甜心 怎么样? 很高兴见到你
Honey, from the Jadakiss video, right? Yeah.
甜心 杰达斯录像上 对吧? 是的
I caught that, you was doin’ your thing in there. You was real hot.
我看过了 跳的不错 很辣
Thanks. I hear Mikey’s gonna make you super colossal.
谢谢 我听说麦克要捧你
I thought I was making him look good. But, you know…
我想 我只是想帮他 但是…
You hear that Mikey? You got to watch her, better get them contracts tight.
你听见没有? 麦克 你可要看紧他哦
So you gonna be in the next one, right?
那么下一个 你肯定要拍吧?
Oh, for sure, for sure.
当然 当然
Cause the next one gotta be crazy, that’s gotta be, Michael…
因为 下一个会更加疯狂
No doubt, no doubt. That’s why I got you a new choreographer for this one.
绝对拍 那就是为什么我给你找了个新的舞蹈设计
For real? Who? This girl right here.
真的? 谁? 就是眼前的靓女
For real? I mean, you ever done the whole joint before?
真的? 你以前干过吗?
No, but it’s all right. We got two more to do before yours.
没有 放心 做你的之前还有2个MV(可以练手)
So she’ll be a pro by the time we get to you, you know.
所以到你的MV时她就是高手了
Right? Right.
对吧? 对
Cool, well, you know, Mikey knows best. You know what I’m saying?
麦克知道谁是最好的 你明白我的意思
Okay, sure.
行 没问题
I don’t know what to say.
我都不知道说什么好了
Thank you, Mikey. You’re the best.
应该说”谢谢 麦克 你是最好的”
Thank you, Michael. You’re the best.
谢谢 迈克尔 你是最好的
You better get them contracts tight now.
你最好把合同抓紧了
Thank you.
谢谢
Raymond, is that you? Honey!
雷蒙德 是你吗? 甜心!
What are you doing out here?
你在这里干什么?
My mama says I have to do something with my hair.
我妈妈让我来理发
Your mama’s right about that.
你妈妈说的对
You wanna do this on your own, or should I come with you?
你想你一个人去? 还是需要我陪你?
You can come with me. Cool.
陪我一起 行
So, what areyou thinking? Some braids?
你准备理什么? 扎辫子?
Snoop Doggy Dogg silky-fine press and curl?
还是史卢比的小狗头式?
Or maybe do like Mike and shave it all off?
还是喜欢麦克的那种?
Hmm, how ’bout braids? Braids?
辫子怎么样? 辫子?
All right, cool. Come on.
不错 来吧
Come on, they won’t bite.
来 他们不会咬人的
Whoa. Look who’s here.
看看谁来了
I thought I was gonna have to watch cable to see you again.
我还以为不得不在电视上看你了
Raymond needs a little trim and some braids.
雷蒙德想理发 扎一些辫子
Look, little guy.
瞧 小家伙
You see that guy right there?
你看见那边那个家伙了吗?
Yeah.
是的
I know he has a stupid-looking face,
他看起来傻呵呵的
but what’s his hair look like?
但你觉得他的发型怎么样?
All right. Just all right or a little more than all right?
还行 只是还行? 没有其他的?
A little more.
比不错好点
That’s right. And you know why? Cause he gets his hair cut by me.
这就对了 知道为什么吗? 因为那是我理的
I spent a whole 20 minutes on him.
我用了整整20分钟
I’m gonna send you over there to Stacey to get braided up.
我会带你到那里 让斯塔西给你扎辫子
And when you’re done, I’m gonna spend 22 minutes on you.
扎完后 我打算用22分钟给你理
Now how does that sound?
怎么样?
That’s cool.

All right, now you just chill, shorty. Don’t worry about nothin’.
不要担心 放松点
Besides. I never mess up a kid’s head.
给小孩理发我从没搞砸过
especially when his mom’s in the shop.
尤其是他妈妈在场的话
He’s eight, that would have made me 14.
他八岁了 那我14岁就要生他
I’m not that kind of girl. My bad.
我可不是那样的女孩 我错了
We just peoples.
我们只是朋友
Yeah, we peoples. You peoples?
嗯 朋友 你们是朋友?
Player. how’d you swing that?
小家伙 你是怎么做到的?
I’ve been trying to be her peoples for weeks, ain’t had no luck.
我这几个星期来都想做她朋友 可是运气太差
I got flow.
我有魅力
I got flow too, you don’t think I got some flow?
我也有魅力 你认为我没有?
Maybe not as much as me.
也许没我多
Whoa. See, now you better be careful, little man.
瞧 你现在可得小心了 小家伙
You don’t watch yourself, I’m gonna have you runnin’ out of here lookin’ like a poodle.
你要是不看好自己 我会把你变成一只小卷毛狗
All right, young blood, holler at your boy.
好了 小家伙 大声的欢呼吧
It’s tight.
太紧了
Let me ask you something else.
那我问你
What if I was to take Honey out to dinner? You think that’d be tight too?
如果我带甜心出去吃饭 你还觉得紧吗?
That’d be all right.
那就不紧了
How’s Friday?
星期五怎么样?
Friday I’m working.
星期五我要工作
Friday night?
星期五晚上呢?
These shoots go late, I never know when I’m gonna get off.
要拍的很晚 不知道什么时候结束
Saturday? Saturday I’m workin’ too.
星期六? 也要上班
You’re not working all day Saturday.
你不可能星期六全天都工作
Listen. I’ll tell you what.
听着 我来告诉你
You find out when you’re not working. you get at me.
你什么时候不上班 打电♥话♥给我
I’m a busy woman. I may never have the time.
我是个女忙人 可能一直都没有时间
Baby. that’d be a tragedy.
那真是悲惨
All right, little cat.
好了 小猫咪
Come on.
走吧
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷吧
Heavenly Father, please! Bless Chaz…
万能的主啊 请保佑查斯
with game immediately.
立刻开始这场恋爱吧
So when you gonna get picked up?
家里什么时候来接你?
I don’t know.
不知道
But someone’s comin’. right?
但总会有人来吧?
I don’t know.
不知道
Hey. I’m fiending for a milk shake. Me too!
我要去吃奶昔了 我也要
Yeah? All right, then. How about we go get one.
是吗? 那好 我们去吃完
And then you can show me where you live.
然后你带我去你住的地方 怎么样?
Okay. Cool. Come on.
好的 行 那走
Do you live there? Yes.
你住在这里? 是的
Let’s go.
我们走
You gonna knock?
不敲门吗?
You don’t have to wait.
你可以走了
Y’all, shut that noise up now! Where you been?
闭嘴 你去哪了?
I got my hair braided like you said.
你叫我去理发
Who the hell are you?
你是谁?
I’m his dance teacher.
我是他的舞蹈老师
Dance teacher?
舞蹈老师?
Marisol, shut up and close the damn door!
玛丽尔 闭嘴 关上那该死的门
Come on, Get on inside before you piss him off.
在他发火前快进来
I just wanted to walk him home. You know, tough world out there.
我只是想带他回家 你知道外面很不安全
Oh, well, thank you for letting me know that.
谢谢你让我知道这些
You know, I would just love to spend my day going…
你知道吗 我真的很想带我的孩子出去溜达
here and there with my kids instead of working.
而不是工作
which is what I’ve been doing for the last 12 hours!
但我过去12个小时都在工作!
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four.
一 二 三 四
five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Cut.

Cut.

Uh, I want you two girls to switch.
后面那个两个女孩交换一下位置
In the back? Yeah.
后面的? 对
You guys are great though, All right? You guys are really good.
你们跳的不错 真的很好
Um, there’s somethin’ missing.
还是欠缺点什么东西
What?
什么?
I don’t know.
我不清楚
Somethin’.
某种感觉
Fix it.
搞定它
Okay.
好的
Go to lunch.
去吃午饭吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!