Honey. Hey.
甜心 嗨
This is Honey.
这位是甜心
Show her the steps. Everybody else, take five.
给她安排一下 大家准备好 倒数5秒后开始
I think I got the first eight counts, okay? Unbelievable.
我知道前面八个舞步了 莫名其妙
All right, fellas, let’s take a break.
好了 大家 大家停一下
We gotta work in another girl.
我们有一个新成员了
Where do I here?
我该站哪里?
Just find yourselfa spot in the center row. okay?
中间 就可以了
Take it ferom the top. You in the second row?
从头再来 你在第二排?
Yeah. Playback!
是的 回放
No!

Cut. Cut!
停 停
It’ll be better. It was just my first time through.
会越来越好的 刚才是第一次
Right.
是吧
It’s good choreography, though.
舞蹈设计不错
All right. still not working here.
还是没什么效果
It is just. uh…
这只是
Okay, I’m gonna try something. I’m gonna try something.
我想试试别的
How are you doing?
你好吗?
Good. Good, good.
挺好 好
Um. I want you to pretend that you’re in a club.
我想让你设想自己是在夜♥总♥会♥里
Excuse me, Michael. What are you doing?
打断一下 迈克尔在干什么?
Directing, you have a problem with that?
指导 有什么问题吗?
Okay, so you’re in a club.
好的 现在你在夜♥总♥会♥
And the music’s gonna come on. And I’m gonna want you to move.
音乐马上开始 你马上动起来
Now. don’t be nervous.
不要紧张
You’re great, I saw you at the Overdrive and you’re great.
我见过你的超速旋转 跳的不错
Okay.
好了
Nice. All right, alright.
跳得不错 好 好
See now, that… that is sexy.
看到了吧 那才是性感
Thank you! That is sexy, that is sexy!
谢谢你 那就是性感
Alright, everybody else follow what she’s doing.
其他人照着她做
You’re kidding, right?
你开玩笑呢吧?
I am not.
才没有
Playback.
放音乐
Jadakiss.
杰达斯
Wonderful, wonderful!
太好了 太棒了!
Was it that? All right? Yeah. yeah.
怎么样? 很好 很好
All right, we’re moving in for a close-up, everyone.
很好 大家准备好 镜头拉进点
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
What you doing next week?
你下个星期干什么?
Working at the record store? No.
音响店上班? 不对
Working at the club?
夜♥总♥会♥上班?
Not working at the club?
不在夜♥总♥会♥上班?
Not unless you’re doing it for fun.
除非你喜欢
Two of anything, on me.
我身边两件事
Anything? I’m liking this.
什么事? 我喜欢
And you know what else I’ve been thinking about?
你知道我在说什么吗?
Your birthday.
你的生日
Twenty-five’s a big one. We gotta do it up right. Uh-huh. uh-huh. uh-huh.
25岁可是大人了 要做点正事了
So I’m thinking we should rent a big old car, roll on down to Atlantic City.
我想我们应该租一辆车 开到大西洋市去
You sure you wanna spend all your big faces like that on me?
你确定 你想让我上电视?
Are you kidding? I wouldn’t even have these big faces if it weren’t for you.
开玩笑? 如果没有你 我是不会上电视的
It’s true, it’s true. I should be your manager.
真的 我要成为你的经纪人
Who’s that?
那是谁?
I don’t know, Some guy from the center.
不知道 活动中心的一些人
What’s wrong with you? He’s fine.
你怎么了? 他人不错
Why you duckin’? I’m not duckin’.
为什么你闪闪躲躲? 我没有躲他
You ducking, You duckin’ like a bobble head.
躲了 你就象这样躲躲闪闪
So. manager, am I bookin’ the limo or what?
那好 我的经纪人 我们可以租豪华轿车吗?
Hell, yeah, you gettin’ the limo.
当然 你有豪华轿车
You gettin’ the limo, the room.
你有豪华轿车和大房♥子
the Cristal with caviar, the male strippers…
鱼子酱和脱衣舞男
Oh, my God! It’s you!
天呐 那是你!
Turn it up! Turn it up!
开大声点 大声点
That’s my girl. That’s my girl.
那是我朋友 我朋友!
Turn it up! Turn it up!
大声点 大声
That’s right, y’all. That’s my friend, check it out, check it out.
没错 那是我的朋友 快看
Hey! Hey, look! It’s Honey, she’s on TV.
是甜心 她在电视上
Yo, check it out, man.
哥们 快来看
See?
瞧?
That’s Jadakiss and Sheek. Those are my boys.
那是杰达斯和西克 他们是我偶像
She dances with them?
她为他们伴舞?
Yo, that’s my move.
那是我的舞步
For real. That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
真的 那就是我想说的
My move.
我的舞步
Hey, yo, biter.
嘿 不爽的人
We caught you on TV.
我们在电视上看到你
Benny saw that you used his move.
本尼说你用了他的舞步
Yeah, shouldn’t I get a check or something for that?
就是 我是不是应该收费?
I haven’t even got a check for it yet.
我还没有拿到工资
You here for the class?
你来这里上课?
Yeah, Once Benny sawyou with Jadakiss.
是的 本尼一看见你和杰达斯在一起
he said maybe you were cool after all.
他说 那真是酷
Nah, I just figured you might need some more moves to jack.
我只是想 你或许需要从杰克那里学更多舞步
Well, you can show ’em to Joey and he’ll pass ’em along.
那好 你跳给乔伊看看 他马上就要过来了
You’re not teaching?
你不教了?
No, I got this video and I’m supposed to be there like now.
不了 我还要拍电视 本来应该到那儿了
You gonna be here tomorrow?
明天你来吗?
I don’t know, This directorguy’s got a feewjobs lined up, so…
不知道 导演给我安排了很多工作
That’s cool, whatever.
没事 随你便吧
You should still take the class, Joey’s great.
你应该继续上课 乔伊教的很好
Who, me? I wasn’t gonna go.
谁 我? 我可不想去
I was just dropping off Raymond.
我只是顺便过来看看雷蒙德
Go on, dog. Go to your little class.
去吧 上你的课去
I’m outta here.
我在外面
Can we see this with playback?
我们能看一下回放吗?
I swear to goodness.
我向上帝起誓
What up? What up?
怎么样? 怎么样?
Ah, shoot. Now look at you, in your bustier and your hooker heels.
看看你 紧身衣服还有高跟鞋
Where we goin’ tonight?
我们今天晚上去哪里?
Oh. I’m goin’ to Papi Chulos.
我要去帕比 丘斯
Oh, word? The gay club? Shoot, I love the kids.
同性恋夜♥总♥会♥? 我喜欢那些孩子
But I didn’t have to wear my heels for that.
但是我没必要穿高跟鞋
I could have worn my sneakers.
我应该穿运动鞋
Actually. I’m goin’ with Michael.
实际上 我是和迈克尔一起去
Oh. you can’t bring me?
哦 那你就不能带上我了?
It’s kind of a work thing. You know, charity fund-raiser with tickets and all.
那只是工作 你瞧 只是慈善捐助
Sorry.
对不起
Sounds like somebody’s trying to dip their fingers in the Honey jar.
听起来 好像有人要把他的手伸向甜心
Gina, he’s my boss.
吉娜 他是我老板
You say that like you never heard of Monica Lewinsky.
你说你从来没听说过莱温斯基·莫尼卡
It’s the video world. You know, they do their meet-and-greets at night in clubs.
这是演艺圈 他们都是晚上在酒吧交际
Oh. okay.
好吧
Well, there’s only one world, the real world. And in that world…
只有一个世界 现实世界 在那个世界里
if a man is taking a woman out on a Friday night in her hooker heels…
如果一个男人在星期五晚上带一个女人去俱乐部
and she can’t bring her home girl,
而那个女人不肯带闺蜜一起去
he tryin’to get some booty.
说明那个男人一定想要那个女人
You’re nuts.
你少掰
All right, that’s him.
是他
How do I look? Gorgeous.
我看起来怎么样? 美滴很
Yes, children, it’s just another night at Papi Chulos.
又是一个俊男靓女之夜
I’m the mother of the house, Harmonica Sunbeam.
我是你们的妈妈桑 哈拉莫尼卡·桑比
Yes! Drama, drama, drama, attitude.
乐起来 疯起来 尽情嗨吧
Judges, score.
评判 亮分
Ten, ten, ten, ten. Ow! Yes!
十分 十分 十分 十分 不错
Make some noise!
大声叫吧
Excuse me. Excuse me. Come on up here.
对不起 让一让 来这里
How you doing. miss?
你好吗? 女士
Good to see you. What up. B.?
很高兴见到你 怎么样? 哥儿们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!