Sorry, The open audition was this morning.
对不起 公开试镜是早上
We’re not seeing any more unsolicited dancers.
现在不面试自愿选手了
But the ad said the audition was all day.
但是招聘广♥告♥说全天都可以试镜
It is, but the open part ended at noon.
确实 但是公开试镜中午就结束了
I have a job and couldn’t get off before noon.
我有工作 中午之前没法来
Unfortunately, there were about a thousand girls who could.
真不幸 但是这里有一千多位女孩可以
Can’t I just audition?
试一下镜都不行吗?
Next.
下一位
Check it. That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
这个就是我说的
I should be dancing in videos like this.
我应该在电视上跳舞
You’re right, you should.
你可以 也应该
But sometimes you gotta start in the back door…
如果你想到前面跳的话
if you wanna get in the front.
有时必须从后门开始
You already gave me that lecture.
你已经给我上过那一课了
I ‘m gonna keep giving it you.
我会一直教导你的
‘Cause if you would have listened to me.
因为如果你不是听我的话
your ass would have been famous by now.
你的小翘臀现在就不会那么出名了
For what?
出名又怎样
Michael Ellis Productions.
迈克尔·埃利斯工作室
Yes, that video is shooting next Thursday.
是的 那部影片下个星期四拍
You seen Michael? He’s over there.
看见迈克尔了吗? 在那边
Ellis Productions.
埃利斯作室
Yes, he is. One moment, please.
他在 请等一下
Who is that?
那是谁?
That’s Katrina. She in a lot of joints. Works a lot.
卡翠娜 她的关节可真灵活
She was at the Overdrive. No, no, not her.
那可是超速转动 不 不是她
Her.
是她
What up? What up? You’re getting her drunk.
干什么? 干什么? 你要把她灌醉了
Come on, keep it coming, keep it coming.
上酒 继续上
Excuse me. Are you a dancer?
打扰一下 你是跳舞的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I thought so, I thought so, Look.
我也是这么认为的 听着
I want you to dance for me.
是这样 我想让你来为我跳舞
Come on, Gina.
走 吉娜
No, no, look, seriously, seriously.
别走 别走 我是认真的 真的
I’m a… I’m a video director.
我是个… 我是名电影导演
and I’m shooting next week.
我下个星期要拍一部戏
Oh, and you wanna offer me the privilege of…
于是你想让我在你的摄像机前
slapping on a thong and shaking my ass in your camera?
挥舞着皮鞭摇屁♥股♥?
Thanks, but I’ll pass.
多谢了 但我不需要
Let’s go.
我们走
What areyou doing? He’s a director.
你干什么? 他是导演
Every guy’s a director when he wants some booty.
每个男人想要战利品的时候都是导演
Look, look, Iisten.
瞧 瞧 听着
It’s a little loud down here…
这下面太吵了
so let’s go talk about it up in the V.I.P. lounge.
我们能去贵宾室谈谈吗?
All right. I heard that.
好的 我听见了
It don’t matter where we are, I’m not taking my clothes off.
不管在哪 我都不会脱衣服的
Who said anything about taking your clothes off?
谁说要你脱衣服了?
Yeah, who said anything about that?
就是 是谁说的?
The only one who’s gonna take anything off is Jadakiss,
唯一一个会脱衣服的是杰达斯
if he’s so moved.
如果他很激动的话就会
Jadakiss?
杰达斯?
Wait, who did you say you were again?
等一下 你刚才说你是谁来着?
My name is Michael.
我叫 迈克尔
Michael Ellis?
埃利斯·迈克尔?
Michael! All right, you the man, you the man.
迈克尔! 哦 你是个大人物
See, I’m the man. Yeah, you’re all right.
对 我是大人物 嗯 你的确是
And you are?
你是?
Honey Daniels. Nice to meet you, Honey.
丹尼尔·甜心 很高兴见到你 甜心
Gina. It’s nice to meet you. Gina.
吉娜 很高兴见到你 吉娜
Look. Honey.
瞧 甜心
I want you to come down and try out for my video.
我想你能不能来我的电影试镜
Here’s my card, if you’re interested.
这是我的名片 如果你有兴趣的话
You know, give me a call. Okay, cool.
给我打电♥话♥ 好的
I’ll give you a call.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
10:05, that’s not too early, is it?
10点零5分了 现在还不是太早吧?
I mean, I don’t wanna seem desperate.
我的意思是不想让自己显得渴求什么
Hey, this is Honey Daniels calling for Michael Ellis.
我是丹尼尔·甜心 找埃利斯·迈克尔
Honey Daniels.
丹尼尔·甜心
Sure, I can hold.
当然 我可以等着
Um, yeah, he can call back.
行 他可以打回给我
Wait, don’tyou need my number?
等一下 你不需要我的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
It’s not good when they don’t ask for your number.
如果他们不问你电♥话♥号♥码 那就不对劲了
Yo, heads up.
你 抬头
Cut it, cut it.
停 停
Why don’t you take a break, come play some ball?
为什么不休息一下 来打打篮球?
Show me some of them moves.
让我见识一下你的动作
I got a class to teach.
我还在上课
Hey, yo, Chaz. Come on, man. Let’s play.
查斯 快点 伙计 开始了
That was fun, I’ll see you tomorrow.
真有意思 明天见
See you guys later.
再见
I really like your class.
我真的很喜欢上你的课
Thanks, Raymond.
谢谢 雷蒙德
Lucky for you, I’m not going any where.
幸运的是 我那里都不去
Well, see you next week.
下星期再见
What’s up? What’s up. B.?
怎么样兄弟?
Raymond, what are you doing here, dog?
雷蒙德 你来这里干什么?
Looking for you.
来找你
Look, you can’t be here right now, okay?
你现在不能在这里
What? Are you deaf? Get on.
干什么? 你聋了吗? 回去
Go.
回去
Get!
走!
What’s up, Otis? Hey. B.B.
怎么样 奥蒂斯? 嗨 B.B
How’s your stash? All right, I’m set for today.
你们藏的怎么样? 很好 今天准备好了
Make sure you got his back, all right?
你要保证他安全 知道吗?
He’s my baby brother.
他可是我的亲弟弟
Yo, you want a smoke? Right here, right here.
你想来点吸吗? 这里 这里
Hey. Honey. it’s me Dad.
甜心 是爸爸我
Just calling to see how those auditions are going.
今天的试镜进行的怎么样?
Hey, girl, it’s me. Just checking in.
靓女 是我 只是看看你在不在家
Remember, this is a temporary situation. That’s all.
记住 这只是过渡时期
So holler when you get in.
如果不开心就喊出来吧
Honey Daniels, this is Mike Ellis.
丹尼尔·甜心 我是埃利斯·迈克尔
Sorry I m issed you. It’s kind of crazy here.
今天很抱歉 这里太乱了
Um anyway. we start shooting day after tomorrow.
不管怎么 我们后天就要开拍了
Call Lenny’s cell. He’ll give you all the information.
打琳妮的手♥机♥ 她会告诉你一切信息
Dancer, right? Okay, please feollow me to Hair and Make up.
舞蹈演员? 很好 跟我来准备
I need your Social Security card or a passport for your time card.
我需要你的身份证或护照来做你的通行证
I ‘ll get that from you later.
等一下还给你
We’re gonna be here till about 4:00 a.m. After that. it’s time and a half.
我们一直到干到凌晨4点 之后休息
Okay? Okay, guys.
行吗? 好了 大家
This is the last one. Yes, yes,I know.
这位是最后一位 我知道你们幸苦了
Please make it fast orit’s my ass. Thank you.
把她打扮的漂亮点 谢谢
You can do this.
你可以做到
Ready in there?
准备好了吗?
Yes. Yeah. I… I’m ready.
是的 是的 准备好了
Coming. I’m coming.
来了 我来了
Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut.
停 停
See. it’s not working here.
瞧 还是没效果
Well, hold that down, baby.
没什么 我们慢慢来
I’m gonna try, man, I’m gonna try.
我来试试
The girls look too choreographed. Right.
那些女孩跳的太死板了 嗯
I can make ’em more freestyle,
我可以让他们做更多自♥由♥动作
but we gotta get ’em together eventually.
但最终他们还是要协调
You came?
你来了?
Yeah, you know, had some free time. so…
是的 最近比较闲 所以…
Wait. Come here, come here.
等一下 来这里
I want you to try and work in with the girls.
我想让你和他们一起跳
Michael, who is this?
迈克尔 她是谁?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!