智商高达225 超大头盖骨
225, the I.Q. on that man. An extended brainpan.
– 超大头盖骨? – 要尿尿
– HENDRICKSON: Extended brainpan? – ADAM: Bathroom.
– 他刚才说”尿尿”? – 是Bafoom 南斯拉夫语
– Did he say “bathroom”? – Bafoom. Yugoslavian.
是感谢的意思
It’s a term of… of appreciation.
“Bafoom:谢谢你星期六带我
“Bafoom: thank you for bringing me down here on a Saturday
到这实验室来参观”就这个意思
to the lab to look around,” that’s all.
用备用电机启动系统需要多长时间?
How long before we can restore the system from the back-ups?
这不关你的事 你被开除出这个项目了
That doesn’t concern you. You’re off the project.
你无权作此决定
You don’t have the authority to make that decision.
好吧 也许不能 那你何不直接打电♥话♥给克利福德·斯特林
Well, maybe I don’t. So why don’t you call Clifford Sterling personally
向他申述
and plead your case.
但是 得知这次你给实验室造成了
However, after this morning’s little escapade
时间和金钱上的损失以后
and the time and money it will cost Sterling Labs,
我不认为老家伙还会同情你
I don’t think the old man will have a great deal of sympathy.
我想你还是不要自找没趣了
I hope you’ll spare yourself the embarrassment
省的我叫警卫…
of having to be escorted…
送你出去
to the gate.
开始数据恢复工作
Start working data restoration backwards,
恢复今早8点56分后到系统崩溃的那段时间的数据
from 8:56 this morning to the exact time the system crashed.
我要知道他到底都做了些什么
I want to know what he was up to.
你为什么不告诉他们 爸爸?
Why didn’t you tell ’em, Dad?
我的意思是 至少让他们知道
I mean, at least then they’d know that you were able to make it work
他们办不到的事情你办到了
when nobody else could.
听着 尼克!还记得我跟你们唠叨了两天
Look, Nick, remember we made you kids promise never ever to tell anyone
让你们永远不要将你们被缩小的事告诉任何人吗?
you were accidentally shrunk and lost for two days?
记得
Yeah.
那是因为我不想让你们变成研究对象
That’s because we didn’t want you guys to become specimens,
接受数不清的实验和无休止的观察
to undergo countless tests, to go through endless observations,
天知道还有什么
and who knows what else.
亚当怎么办? 我们该怎么做?
What about Adam? What are we going to do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道的就是
What I do know is:
我们得在你妈妈回来之前搞定一切
we got to figure some way to fix this before your mother gets home.
嘿 我回来了
Hi, guys. I’m home!
这东西哪来的?
Where’d this come from?
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们要不逃到墨西哥躲起来
We could drive to Mexico, Dad, and hide out.
等他长大了再回来 我意思是岁数大了
Come back when he’s bigger. I mean older.
– 可能她就不会注意了 – 不行
– Maybe she wouldn’t notice then. – No.
最好的办法就是诚实 尼克
Honesty’s the best policy, Nick.
我来向她解释
I’ll just… explain.
好吧
Sure.
反正这种事在咱们家发生…
It’s not the first time something like this has happened…
也不是第一次了
…to our family.
我会告诉她真♥相♥
I’ll just tell the truth.
– 再求她原谅 – 彩色车车
– Then beg for mercy. – Colored car.
– 你搞什么鬼? – 嗯…
– What was that all about? – WAYNE: Umm…
嗯 车出了点毛病
I had a little trouble with the van.
我想按停车的 结果按了倒车钮
I thought I put it in park, and it went into reverse
因为”P” 和”R” 看起来差不多… 你这么早就回来了
’cause the “p” and the “r” look… You’re back early.
来吧 大家伙
NICK: Come on, big guy.
是的 我从机场打车回来的 知道吗 我真的是很傻
Yeah, I took a cab from the airport. You know, it really was silly.
艾米根本不需要我
Amy didn’t need me at all.
那个穿运动服的人是谁?
Who’s the man in the loud sport coat?
别动 不 不 那些是尼克的
No. No, those are Nick’s.
好吧 黛安 我正要和你谈这事呢
Well Diane, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.
– 坐下 坐下! – 妈妈
– NICK: Sit down. Sit down! – ADAM: Mom.
你知道有时我发明的东西
You know how sometimes the things that I invent
并不完全和我设想的一致?
don’t always work the way they’re supposed to?
亲爱的 告诉我吧
Sweetheart. You can tell me.
到底
How bad can it be?
还能有多糟?
After all,
只要不再像上次那样把孩子变小
it’s not like you did something to one of the kids again.
– 韦恩 亚当在哪? – 呃
– Wayne, where is Adam? – Well, uh…
车上那个人是谁?
Who is that man in the van?
这个兔子是哪来的?
And where did this bunny come from?
– 好吧 我坦白 我闯祸了 – 闯什么祸?
– All right, I confess! I did it! – Did what?
我在这儿
Peekaboo!
我把孩子放大了
I blew up the baby.
妈妈摔倒了
ADAM: Mama fall down.
妈妈?
Mama?
– 她怎么样? – 和以前一样
– How’d she take it? – About like usual.
妈妈睡着了?
Mama sleeping?
我要杀了韦恩
I’ll kill Wayne.
你不想杀韦恩
You don’t want to kill Wayne.
我要杀了韦恩
I want to kill Wayne.
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
他在玩他的玩具
He’s playing with his toys.
快让他住手
Well, make him stop.
“让他住手”
– (TOYS CLATTERING) – “Make him stop.”
我怎么早没想到?
– Why didn’t I think of that? – (GLASS BREAKING)
亚当
– Adam. – (HUMMING)
亚当 别闹了!
Adam, stop fooling around!
– 接着 – 亚当
– Catch. – Adam.
– 那是个真的火箭 – 我们出去走走 亚当
– That was a real rocket. – Let’s go for a walk, Adam.
– 玩球 尼克 – 别拿东西扔尼克!
– Play ball, Nick. – Don’t throw things at Nick!
接着 玩球
– Catch it, play ball. – (CRASH)
这是你的最后警告
This is your last warning.
好吧 我再给你一次机会
Okay, I’ll give you one more warning.
亲爱的 嘘 嘘 看上去也没那么糟
– (SCREAMS) – Shh. It’s not as bad as it seems.
几乎是不可能的 对吗?
It almost couldn’t be, could it?
好了 我终于把他弄进房♥间了
Well, I finally got him in his room.
告诉他呆在屋里把门关上
Tell him to stay inside, and close the door.
我已经关上了
– I did close the door. – (DOOR BREAKS)
他刚刚打开了
He just opened his door.
– 他决定和我们分享 – 我把它拆了
– And he decided to share it with us. – I break off.
哦 宝贝
DIANE: Oh, baby.
亚当 把门放下 亲爱的
Adam, put the door down, sweetheart.
把门给爸爸好吗 亚当?
Why don’t you give the door to daddy, Adam?
– 把门给爸爸 亚当 – 我来修 我来修
– Give daddy the door, Adam. – I fix it, I fix it.
要让社区居民委员会看看
Wait till the Vista del Mar standards committee sees this.
别小题大作了 只是个信箱而已
Maybe we shouldn’t bother. It’s just a mailbox.
小事情有时候也会出大问题 帕蒂
Little things have a way of becoming very big things, Patty.
– 放开门 亚当 – 不 是我的门
– Let go of the door, Adam. – No, my door.
– 别伤着人 – 都住手!
– Stop before someone gets hurt. – Let go!
我来修!
I fix it!
别修了!亚当 把妈妈的咖啡桌放下
DIANE: Don’t fix it, Adam. Just put down mommy’s coffee table.
– 小心 宝贝 – 慢点 亚当
– Be careful, baby. – Slow down, Adam. Adam, Adam.

ADAM: Ooh.
– 轻点 轻点 – 别动我的古董椅子!
– WAYNE: Gentle, gentle. – DIANE: Not my antique chair!
他们在装♥修♥吗?
– (GLASS BREAKING) – MAN: They remodeling in there?
回来 回这来
DIANE: Come back. Come back here.
亚当 亚当!
– (ADAM GIGGLING) – WAYNE: Adam. Adam!
亚当 坐下
Adam, sit down.
– 他到这边来了 – 拦住他 爸!他在你那
– DIANE: He’s on this side. – Stop him, Dad. He’s yours.
– 哦 亚当 – 这不是玩游戏
– DIANE: Oh, Adam! – This is not a game.
我们抓到他该怎么办?
What do we do when we catch him?
亚当 撑住
– WAYNE: Adam, hang on! – (ADAM GIGGLING)
好的 等等 你们去那边 我走这边
Okay, okay. You guys go that way. I’ll go this way.
嘿 小家伙
(PANTING) Hi, little guy.
亚当 放下爸爸!
– Adam, put daddy down! – (ADAM GIGGLING)
亚当 放下爸爸!
Adam, put daddy down!
– 吉他 – 别进我的房♥间!
– Guitar. – Not my room!
亚当 放下我的吉他 放下
NICK: Adam. Adam, put down my guitar. Put it down.
回这来 回来
– (GIGGLING) – Get back here. Get back.
– 好吧 我受够了 停下 – 亚当 亲爱的
– WAYNE: That’s enough, fellas. Stop. – DIANE: Adam, sweetheart.
– 他拿了我的吉他! – 尼克 他还是个婴儿
– NICK: He’s got my guitar! – WAYNE: Nicky, he’s just a baby.
他不是婴儿 他是个怪物
NICK: He’s not a baby. He’s a monster.
他会弄坏我的吉他!
– NICK: He’s going to break my guitar! – (ADAM GIGGLES)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!