好了
There you go.
30秒
COMPUTER: Thirty seconds.
25秒
Twenty-five seconds.
20秒
Twenty seconds.
19 18 17 16…
19, 18, 17, 16…
15 14 13…
15, 14, 13…
12 11 10…
12, 11, 10…
9 8 7 6 5…
– Nine, eight, seven, six, five… – (WHOOSHING)
– 爸! – 糟糕!电涌!
NICK: Dad! WAYNE: Power surge!
– 3 2 1 – 快点 取消开关!
– Three, two, one… – Quick, the abort switches!
无法取消
– (EXPLODES) – WAYNE: Unable to abort.
乔 你那边怎么回事?
– (BEEPING) – Joe, what’s happening up here?
呃 沙兰斯基先生 您的安全等级
Uh, Mr. Szalinski, your security clearance
没有亨得利克森博士的许可 你是不能够使用这些设备的
denies you access to the equipment without Dr. Hendrickson’s permission.
– 这个您是知道的 对吗? – 知道 史密提
– You are aware of that, right? – Yeah, Smitty.
呃 沙兰斯基先生
Uh, Mr. Szalinski…
很抱歉我不得不…
I’m sorry I had to, uh, uh…
你的宝宝…
(CHUCKLES) That baby of yours…
真的开始长大了
Sure starting to get big.
再见 史密提
See you, Smitty.
我长大了
I’m bigger.
长大 长大 长大
Bigger, bigger, bigger.
爸 你在自己的发明上工作
Dad, how come you got to ask somebody’s permission
为什么还要别人许可?
to work on your own invention?
这样 尼克 爸爸现在是一个团队的成员
Well Nick, Dad’s a member of a team now,
我和一些非常有才华的人共事
and I’m working with some real talented people.
但是 爸!这是你的发明啊
But, Dad, it’s your invention.
不是他们的点子 是你的!
They didn’t have the idea, you did.
好吧 宝贝
OK, bud.
看来爸爸要多花点时间陪陪尼克了 好吗??
Looks like daddy needs to spend a little quality time with Nick. OK?
我要给你找个保姆
So, I’m gonna get you a baby-sitter.
你会过的非常愉快的
You’re gonna have yourself a good time.
– 尼克 – 好的
– Nick. – Yeah. (GRUNTS)
你好像重了点?
You puttin’ on a little bit of weight?
我长大了
ADAM: I’m big.
听我说 爸爸要给你做顿又快又好吃的午餐
You know what? Daddy’s gonna make you a nice quick lunch.
低热量的东西怎么样
Maybe kind of a… low-cal thing.
你认为呢? 一定很棒
What do you think? Huh? It’s gonna be good.
好的 你要知道什么?
WAYNE: Okay, you know what?
好的 听我说 坐好抓紧他
Sit down and hang onto him.
让兔子先生陪你一会 我要做事了…
He’ll keep you company, and I’ll make…
哦 保姆的电♥话♥ 保姆、保姆
Uh, baby-sitter, baby-sitter, baby-sitter.
555-5654.
555-5654.
好了 午餐
– (PHONE RINGING) – Okay, so… lunches.
这个怎么样?
Whoa. How about that, huh?
喂?
– (PHONE RINGS) – Yeah.
– 嗨 是曼蒂·帕克吗? – 是我
– WAYNE: Hi, is this Mandy Park? – Yeah.
嗨 我是 韦恩·沙兰斯基 你三点半能过来看孩子吗?
This is Wayne Szalinski. Can you come over about 3:30 for us?
呃 三点半? 好的 沙文斯基先生
Uh, 3:30? Sounds okay, Mr. Schlitzminski.
是沙兰斯基 亲爱的
Szalinski, dear.
沙兰斯基 是的 我说的是这个
Szalinski, right. That’s what I said.
我每小时收费2块5
I, like, charge $2.50 an hour.
当然 我什么事都做
Unless, of course, I actually have to do anything
但如果要我换尿布给孩子清洗什么的 需要另外加钱
like change diapers or clean up. In which case, the price goes up.
哦 不 你只要看好他就行了 真的
Oh no. All you have to do is just… just watch him, really.
– 好吧 3点半见 – 好的
– MANDY: Okay, see you at 3:30. – Okay.
好了
(SIGHS) Okay.
这碗是夸克的还是你的?
Okay. Are these Quark’s or yours?
待这别动
You just stay here, okay?
电♥话♥里她听上去很不错
She sounded great on the phone.
– 我要去饭店吃 – 你要去饭店吃?
– I want to go a restaurant. – You want to go to a restaurant?
可我已经做好饭了 很棒的
But, I just made this stuff. It’s gonna be good.
我要去饭店里吃
I want to go eat in restaurant.
好吧 我来当服务员 好吗?
Well, I’ll be the waiter, okay?
我来帮你点菜
And, uh… Let me take your order.
– 你想吃点什么呢? – 我要吃鸭子
– What would you like? – I want the duck.
鸭子 鸭子 今晚的鸭子不太好
Duck. The duck is not very good tonight.
我给你推荐个特餐怎么样?
Can I recommend the special?
– 好的 – 太好了 我们今天有例汤
– Okay. – Okay, fine. We have soup du jour.
有汉堡 还有炸薯条
We have hamburger. We have French fries today.
– 你想尝尝吗 – 好的
– Would you like ’em? – Okay.
– 好的 我马上回来 – 好的
– All right, I’ll be right back. – Okay.
嘿 尼克 想看电影吗?就我们俩
Hey, Nick, want to go to a movie? Just the two of us.
好啊 正好有部片子我想看
Yeah, there’s a movie at the Desert 6 I wanted to see.
太好了 去看吧 可以让我们忘掉烦恼
Great. Come on. It’ll take our minds off everything.
我查查时间表
I’ll check show times.
好的 或许看完电影之后
Okay and then maybe afterwards,
我们可以去吃点东西
we can get a bite to eat or something.
大、大兔子
Big, Big Bunny.
什么声音?
What’s that?
它怎么了?
What’s gotten into him?
爸 怎么搞的?
Dad, how?
你刚才在实验室看好亚当了吗?
Where were you in the lab this morning? Were you watching Adam?
他在仪器旁边
He was off to the side.
激光发射的那个时候 他在哪?
At the moment of discharge, where was he?
发射前我看他在推车上 不在吗?
Just before, I know, he was off to the side… wasn’t he?
我不这么认为
Somehow, I don’t think so.

Boo.
别担心 亚当
Don’t worry, Adam.
爸爸会把你变回去的
Daddy’s going to make everything okay.
好吧 我们得把他带回实验室
Okay, we got to get him back to the lab,
分♥析♥数据 把程序颠倒过来
analyze the data, and reverse the process.
– 有个问题 爸! – 什么?
– One thing, Dad. – What?
你不觉得我们带着个七尺高的婴儿
Do you think the security guard might get suspicious
会让保安怀疑吗?
with us walking in with a seven-foot baby?
哦 有道理
– Uh-oh. – Good point.
只能遮住你的脸和头发
This will cover your head and your hair.
拿去 亚当把它戴上
Here, Adam, put this on.
好啦
WAYNE: There.
他看上去像穿错衣服的养蜂人
He looks like a badly dressed beekeeper.
好吧
All right.
表情自然点
Okay. Just act natural.
快点 孩子
Come on, bud. Atta boy.
史密提! 我忘记拿钥匙 我的车钥匙! 我没法开车了
Smitty! I forgot the keys to my van, and I couldn’t start the van.
我忘在实验室了 我也不会动用里面任何设备的
It’s in the lab, but I’m not going to use anything in there
因为你知道的 我的安全级别不够 你之前提到过的
because of my security access thing, which you mentioned earlier.
所以我只是进去拿我的钥匙
So I’m just gonna get the keys from the lab.
亚当
– (ADAM BABBLING) – NICK: Adam.
快点 下来
Come on, down.
沙兰斯基
Szalinski.
快上去
Go back up.
我只是路过想顺便
Just stopped by to do some computations
在数据库里做点检查
– in the… in the data base. – (ADAM BABBLING)
数据库被删除了
The data base has been erased.
我们整个实验的数据都没了
Our entire experiment: gone.
快回去 回去
– (ADAM BABBLING) – NICK: Get back! Back!
– 删除了? – 所有38G资料
– WAYNE: Erased? – All 38 gigabytes.
– 怎么可能 – 当然可能
– It can’t be. – Sure it can,
因为你用这破玩意堵住了过滤器
if the main controller was trying to compensate laser intensity
想使主控制器减少激光强度 你这白♥痴♥
for this, which you jammed into the filter pack, you idiot
造成了整个电力系统的超载
causing a power surge through the entire main drive system.
那是谁?
– Who was that? – (ADAM BABBLING)
– 站住 – 谁?
– NICK: Stop it. – Who?
– 戴帽子的 – 呃 我的一个朋友
– The guy in the hat. – Uh, a friend of mine.
– 他在说些什么啊? – 是南斯拉夫语
– What language was he speaking? – Yugoslavian.
你把外国人带到实验室
You let a foreigner into the lab.
他不是外国人 他是我老婆的叔叔亚纳什 来自南斯拉夫
He’s not a foreigner, he’s my wife’s uncle Yanosh, from Yugoslavia.
他是亲戚 他只是想看看实验室
He’s family, and he just wanted to see the lab,
我就把他带来了
and I brought him here.
他可是个天才 没看见他头那么大吗?
The man’s a genius. Did you see the size of his head?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!