– 什么事 里克? – 是尼克
– Yeah, Rick? – Nick.
尼克
Nick.
嘿 尼克 你♥爸♥爸开太空船来了
BOY 1: Hey, Nick, your dad’s here in his spaceship.
– 好傻的车 – 我们又来了
– BOY 2: It’s the dweeb mobile. – BOY 3: Here we go again.
嘿 尼克!要搭车吗
Hey, Nicky! Want a ride?
嘿 快看 怪车
BOY 4: Hey, look at the nerdmobile.
哦 天呐
– (KIDS CONTINUE LAUGHING) – Oh, man.
祝你飞行愉快
BOY 5: Have a nice flight.
– 真感谢你 老爸 – 谢什么?
– Thanks a lot, Dad. – For what?
没什么
Nothing.
爸!你在学校受欢迎吗?
Dad, were you ever popular in school?
当然
You bet.
我连任两届天文俱乐部的主席
I was president of the astronomy club two years in a row.
我们都很聪明
We were happenin’ guys.
那么 你妈说你喜欢一个女孩?
So, Mom tells me that… there’s some girl?
什么?
What?
不 不 我 我只是随便问问
No. No, I.. I was just wondering.
飞行愉快吗?
WAYNE: How was your flight?
哦 不 很好
Uh-huh. No, fine.
不 我们刚到家
No, we just got home.
正在准备晚餐
We’re fixing dinner now.
什么声音? 呃 只是电♥话♥线路有点问题
What noise? It was just a bad connection, that’s all.
小宝宝呢? 他很好
The baby? Well, he’s fine.
他在围栏里吗
He’s in the playpen.
是 我修好了
No, I fixed it.
他出不来
He can’t get out.
– 冰淇淋 – 艾米的宿舍怎么样?
– Ice cream. – WAYNE: How’s Amy’s dorm?
很好
– Uh-huh. Yeah. – (DOG WHINING)
嘿 住手
Hey, stop it.
没什么事 只是狗
Nothing. Just the dog. Uh-huh.
是的 一切都好
No, everything’s fine.
你太多虑了
– (ADAM GIGGLING) – Oh, you worry too much.
什么? 鸡?
What? The chicken?
亲爱的 你留下的鸡看上去很好
The chicken you left us really looks fine, honey.
我在想正好妈妈和艾米都不在家
So, I was thinking, with mom and Amy out of town,
咱们俩可以有机会聊聊 呃
that this would give us guys a chance to talk about the…
你知道 谈谈男人的事情
you know, the birds and the bees.
给你 尼克
Here, Nicky.
知道我在想什么吗 宝贝?
WAYNE: You know what I was thinking, Big Bunny?
想什么?
WAYNE AS BUNNY: What?
我们应该对尼克多关心点
WAYNE: I was thinking, we got to be real nice to our brother Nick.
– 知道为什么吗? – 不知道 为什么?
– You know why? – WAYNE AS BUNNY: No, why?
因为他刚搬来一个新地方
WAYNE: Well, because he moved away to a new place now,
他需要结交新朋友 就像你和我一样
and he’s got to make all new friends, just like me and you.
– 是吗? – 是的
– WAYNE AS BUNNY: Yeah? – WAYNE: Yeah.
– 我们现在唱歌♥怎么样? – 好的
– Should we sing a song now? – Yeah.
– 唱什么歌♥好呢? – 字母歌♥
– What song should we sing? – “ABC’s.”
– 唱”小星星”怎么样? – 字母歌♥
– How about “Twinkle, twinkle”? – “ABC.”
– 字母歌♥? – 是的
– “ABC”? – Yeah.
– ♪ 一闪 一闪 – 要字母歌♥
– Twinkle, twinkle… – “ABC’s”!
来唱 ♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
Let’s sing “Twinkle, twinkle, little star.”
要字母歌♥
“ABC’s.”
好吧 先唱字母歌♥ ♪ A-B-C-D-E-F-G H-I-J-K L-M-N-O-P
Okay, first “ABC’s.” A-B-C-D-E-F-G, H-I-J-K, L-M-N-O-P
现在唱小星星好吗?
Now “Twinkle, twinkle,” okay?
好
Okay.
♪一闪 一闪 亮晶晶
Twinkle, twinkle little star
♪满天都是
How I won…
♪小星星
…der what you are
如果成功了 你可就发大财了 查尔斯
MAN: It’ll be a hell of a thing for you, Charles, if it works.
会成功的 我会让它成功的
It’ll work. I’ll make it work.
这些年来 我看到克利福德·斯特林
Over the years, I’ve seen Clifford Sterling attach himself
想出一个又一个疯狂的主意
to one crazy idea after another.
我得告诉你 董事会对这个问题很担心
I have to tell you, the board of directors is very worried.
请稍等片刻
– (PHONE RINGING) – Pardon me a moment.
亨得利克森
Hendrickson.
喂?
– Hello? – (BANG)
那是什么?
What was that?
是气球爆了 亨得利克森博士
It was a balloon popping, Dr. Hendrickson.
我哄儿子睡觉时突然有了灵感
I got the idea while singing my kid to sleep.
你瞧 如果你吹气球太用力
You see, if you hit a balloon with too much force,
而没有足够时间膨胀 气球就会爆♥炸♥
you don’t allow the molecules time to expand, and the balloon pops.
有问题吗?
Problem?
没有 沙兰斯基
No. Szalinski.
哦 他
Oh, him.
为什么克利福德坚持让他参与这个项目
Why Clifford insists on keeping him involved is absolutely beyond me.
要是由我一个人来负责
If I were running this project by myself right now,
那么我们早就名声大振了
we’d be neck-deep in apples the size of Buicks.
董事会有些成员同意你的看法
There are those of us on the board who agree with you.
…原子结构基本完整…
WAYNE:…Fundamental integrity of the atomic substructure…
克利福德·斯特林也许没有意识到这一点
Clifford Sterling just may have outlived his usefulness…
他对公♥司♥、对股东来说都过时了
to the corporation, to its stockholders.
我认为他的继任者应该是早就定好的
I should think his successor would be a foregone conclusion,
特别是如果你能让这东西成功的话
especially if you’re the one to actually make this thing work.
…因此给分子足够的时间使其膨胀…
WAYNE:… Thereby allowing the molecules time to expand…
而不破坏原子结构 你好?
without tearing the atomic fabric. Hello?
沙兰斯基?
Szalinski? Szalinski,
干嘛不把你对气球的研究写下来?
why don’t you write up this balloon research of yours?
我明天就可以交给你
I can do the math and have it on your desk tomorrow.
不 不必了
No, it’s not necessary.
好吧 周末愉快 沙兰斯基
All right, have a good weekend, Szalinski.
“周末愉快 沙兰斯基”?
“Have a good weekend, Szalinski”?
– 喂? – 嗨 请曼蒂接电♥话♥好吗?
– WOMAN: Hello? – Hi, may I please speak to Mandy?
好的 曼蒂 电♥话♥!
WOMAN: Sure. Mandy, phone!
– 喂? – 嗨 曼蒂?
– MANDY: Hello? – Hi, Mandy?
我能修好
I’ll fix it.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿 你在干嘛 小家伙?
Hey, what are you doing up, little guy?
嘿 尼克 明天想和我一起工作吗?
Hey, Nick, want to do something with me tomorrow?
嗯 当然
Yeah, sure.
好的 来吧 伙计
Okay. Come on, fella.
再讲一个故事
One more story.
那明天想跟我和尼克
Then tomorrow, you want to come with me and Nicky
去实验室玩吗?
down to the lab and we’ll play?
好的 伙计们
WAYNE: Okay, guys.
看见了吗 亚当 这就是爸爸工作的地方
See, Adam, this is where daddy works.
– 要我帮你拿那个吗? – 好的
– Want me to take that? – NICK: Yeah.
这事得小心点
Got to be a little bit discreet about this.
什么?
Huh?
– 沙兰斯基先生 – 嗨 史密提
– Mr. Szalinski. – Hi, Smitty.
– 你好 你今天还上班吗? – 呃 只是来整理一下东西
– Hello. You working today? – Uh, just gonna tidy up a little.
– 哇 – 哇
– NICK: Wow. – ADAM: Wow.
– 这才是实验室 – 实验室
– NICK: This is some lab. – ADAM: Some lab.
比我们阁楼的那个强吧?
WAYNE: Way better than what we had in the attic, huh?
– 强多了 – 强多了
– NICK: Way better. – ADAM: Way better.
对 请给我接亨得利克森博士?
Yes, would you connect me with Dr. Hendrickson please?
你帮我输入下主要激光驱动程序
Call up a command directory labeled “primary laser drive.”
再告诉我强度一栏的显示
Tell me what it says under “intensity.”
– 上面显示拒绝访问 – 拒绝访问?
– It says “access denied.” – Access denied?
我得想办法降低激光强度
I got to figure out some way to lower the intensity of the laser.
嘿 爸爸
NICK: Hey, Dad.
我们或许可以散射它
We could diffuse it maybe.
是个好主意
– That’s a good idea. – (GLASS BREAKING)
现在设定最终目标
WAYNE: Now, we’ll set final target.
什么目标 爸爸?
Target what, Dad?
– 借我用下行吗? – 不行
– Hey, can I borrow this, pal? – No.
来吧 让我看看能不能把兔子先生真的变大?
Come on, let me see if I can make Big Bunny really big bunny, huh?
是的 先生 我认为他星期六来这不正常
Yes sir, I thought it was unusual, him being in here on a Saturday.
你向我汇报是正确的 谢谢你
You did the right thing letting me know. Thank you.
好了 我不玩了
Well, that’s it for me.
嘿 你得戴上眼镜
Hey, you’re gonna have to wear some glasses.