I was a good mom, wasn’t I?
我过去是个好妈妈,不是吗?
Wasn’t I?
不是吗?
Yeah, mom, sure, you were fine.
是啊,妈妈,你那时很好
well, I’m real glad we were all together, you know. you and me and Lisa
我真正开心的是我和你在一起了,还有丽萨
What if dad went off drugs too. Wouldn’t it be great?
如果爸爸能戒掉毒品,那不是更好吗?
Maybe we could even go back to the university avenue.
也许我们还能回到大学路
Yeah… , your dad. He’s in a shelter right now. I’m afraid that he lost the apartment. He can not even order the rend, so…
你♥爸♥爸现在在收♥容♥所♥,恐怕他没有公♥寓♥了。没钱交房♥租,所以…
What about my stuff?
那我的东西呢?
got thrown out
被扔掉了
all of it, even my encyclopedias?
所有的,包括我的百科全书?
Look, pumpkin, I’m really sorry, you know, they boardered the whole place. There was nothing we could do.
我很抱歉,你知道,他们封锁了整个房♥子,我们什么也做不了
Just, you know, crap happends, I mean.
你知道,麻烦就这么发生了
Look, you know, I gotta go around the corner and see a few friends. Just for a minute, ok? You finish your burger, and …
我得到街角去见几个朋友,一会儿,好吗?你把汉堡吃完
and I’ll be right back. just be a minute. baby.
我马上就回来,很快的,宝贝
[monologue] so that was that. no going back. I hadn’t kept anything together. I’ve only made things worse.
现实就是如此,不可能回去了。我没能让任何事好转,而让它变得更糟了
[monologue] If I would only go to school. If I would only… If I would only.
如果我去上学了,如果这样,如果这样
[monologue] so, that part of my life was over. I guessed the new part had began.
那么记忆中的那部分生活结束了。新的生活已经开始了
Elizabeth Murray?
伊丽莎白•马里?
and you’re her mother?
你是她母亲?
I’ll take you to your class now.
我会带你去教室
Are you gonna get home ok?
你回家没问题吗?
Yeah, I’m gonna see my buddies, you know, they could take care of me.
我想去照我的朋友,你知道,他们会照顾我
Maybe I should just come with you.
也许我能和你一起去
You gotta stay in the school. They will take you away again, just go go.
你还是呆在学校,去吧
so we have nouns, verbs. Chris?
那我们这里有纳斯、波斯、克里斯
adjective and preposition
形容词和介词
[monologue] I wasn’t the smelly kid any more. I’ve learned to shower every day at the group home. and my clothes, even if they came from the thrift shop, all fit. but I still didn’t know how to be in school. I still didn’t know how to be normal.
我不再是个难闻的学生了,我学会了每天洗澡,我的衣服虽然来自旧货店,但都很合身。但我还是不知道怎么待在学校,怎么和正常人一样
People, can we try to settle down?
大家能安静一下吗?
Chris, would you like to try diagram No. 12?
克里斯,你能尝试一下十二号♥图表吗?
NO
不行
Bobie
波比?
You find it amusing, Miss.
你们觉得可笑吗,小姐们
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
Please don’t call me that.
请不要那样叫我
It’s your name according to these forms.
表格上是你的名字啊
Liz or Lizzy
叫我丽兹或者丽思
Liz or Lizzy is a nick name.
丽思或丽兹是你的昵称
are nick names.
都是昵称
No, I’m afraid not.
不,恐怕不行
Jesus, call the girl she wants to be called.
上帝,就照她说的叫不就行了
Elizabeth is a fine name. the name of a queen. The Elizabeth’s age was the age of Shakespeare. What’s your problem with it?
伊丽莎白是个好名字,是女皇的名字,是莎士比亚年代的名字,有什么问题吗?
My mother calls me Elizabeth, when she’s going insane.
我妈妈狂躁的时候会叫我伊丽莎白
Liz then.
那就丽思吧
Bobie, the sentence.
波比,句子呢?
so where did you go to school before this.
那你以前在哪上学?
I didn’t
我没上过学
How did you ***?
怎么可能?
I was at the group home.
我在教♥养♥院♥
Is that freaky?
那里很奇怪吗?
Yeah
是啊
but you’re not a freak
你可不像怪人
NO

It’s too bad. I am.
太糟了,我是的
My birthday’s coming up.
我的生日快到了
Yeah? When?
是吗?什么时候?
You’ll know. I’m gonna wear my dad’s ***coat.
你会知道的,我会穿上我爸爸的大衣
I’m gonna come to school with nothing on but my *** coat and a pair boots
我会到学校 只穿爸爸的大衣和靴子
from far show all the teachers. Happy Birthday.
在远处秀给老师看,生日快乐
You don’t believe me?
你不相信我?
Yeah, I do.
没有,我相信
No, you don’t.
不,你不信
[music] Ha Ha Ha check it out.
Don’t throw it out before me
在我之前你还扔了谁?
I won’t.
没有了
It’s a great place, I never had so comfort before.
真是个好地方,我从没觉得这么舒适
Pop’s gonna cranky. We have to by safe, by the way.
我爷爷有点古怪。顺便说一下,我们要6点离开
Liz, I’m waiting for the phone, those contest things.
丽思,我正在等一个电♥话♥的有奖问答
She never gonna win.
你绝不会中奖的
Ok, you know what. shut up. I don’t care. I just gotta dial his number before I forget it.
你知道吗?闭嘴,我不介意。在我忘记以前,先去拨个号♥码
Does anybody get high *** news, come on.
你们就不能安静点吗
Bobie, you*** test’s until like a week.
波比,休息一下吧,考试还有一周呢
Hey, can I just have that chicken for lunch.
嗨,我能吃冰箱里的鸡肉吗?
sure
当然
Is this already?
来了吗?
some drunk lady.
某个喝醉的女人
Oh, she’ll drain on the door.
哦,她在门口呕吐
oh, I’m going out the window.
哦,我从窗户爬出去
I don’t feel very good. Could you help me, please?
我感觉不太舒服,你能帮帮我吗?
Oh, here she blows.
哦,她在这里吐了
all right, up
好吧,站起来
I’m a good mom. I just need a hug, I want a hug.
我是个好母亲,我只是想要个拥抱

[monologue] She couldn’t take living straight. Why should I expect her to take dying.
她承受不了生活的压力 我又怎么期望她承受死亡
Isn’t dying the hardest thing anyone’s ever done?
死亡不是每个人最难面对的吗?
everyone’s gone.
大家都走了
except you
除了你
Yeah
是啊
so where’s your pos gonna sleep?
那你爷爷睡在哪里?
here

sleep with his daughter?
和他女儿一起睡?
oh, I don’t think like that.
哦,不认为是那样
Yeah, but you don’t know.
是啊,但你不知道
He did her sisiter, when she was real younger. She told me that.
她小时候爷爷侮辱过她姐姐,她告诉我的
Why her sister, not her?
她姐姐,还是她?
I figure he did them both.
我想应该都是
So her sister crazy, too?
所以你姐姐也疯了?
Yeah, and their mother, too.
是,我外婆也是
That’s why that I didn’t wanna come here.
那就是我不愿意来这的原因
You know, my mom’s getting back with my dad.
你知道,我妈妈要回我爸那了
I wish my mom would.
我希望我妈妈也能那样
He does stuff to my sister.
他强♥暴♥了我姐姐
You don’t have a sister.
你没有姐姐
Lucky for her.
对她来说是幸运的
Did you tell your mother?
你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Yeah, I told her.
是,我告诉她了
but she left him and she cursed him out, she just gonna call the cops
但她离开他时,她诅咒他并且叫了警♥察♥
and now she’s getting back with him.
现在她又回到他那儿了
You know, I asked her how she could do that? and she said she missed him.
我问她怎么那样做时,她告诉我她想他
She missed him, huh?
她想他,哼
I was 7 when he first stuck it in.
我第一次强♥暴♥我才7岁
Chris, Chris don’t.
克里斯 克里斯,不要
moving with me.
跟我住吧
stay here?
住这里?
What’s your grandfather gonna say?
你爷爷怎么说?
He won’t know. I will. We’ll work it out so I never see you.
他不会知道的,我们会想办法不让他发现
He won’t get up until late from work. He’s like a robot, anyway, out at 8
他起的很晚,就像个机器人,8点钟才出门
and back at six. out
6点钟回来,滚出去
Pop, she has no place to stay.
爷爷,她无家可归了
It’s not my problem. OUT!
不管我的事,出去
Leave her alone. Don’t…
放开她
Your mother’s dying. Your piece of trash father walked out and stuck me with a lot of these. Did I ask my fellows of my age, did they?
你妈妈快死了,你那垃圾父亲给我丢下这个烂摊子。他们体谅过我的年纪吗?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
All right, That suits me. You end up a trash anyway, just like your parents.
好的很,正合我意,反正你就是个垃圾。和你父母一样
so I left
我也被赶出来了
You wanna go and get your stuff or you’re gonna leave me out here alone
你是回家收拾东西还是丢下我一个人
[monologue] Do any of us bargain for our lives? It seems to me that we just fall into them. and we have to do the best we can. Let’s go.
我们还能跟生活讨价还价吗?对我来说我们的情况已经够糟了。我们不得不努力去改变它
[monologue] My mother was dying. My father was gone. but I had to believe there were roads would rise up to meet me. I was 15 when I went out to the world.
我母亲快死了,我父亲离我而去了。但我必须要相信有适合我的路。15岁的我开始迈入社会
[monologue] What’s a home anyway. a roof? a bed? a place where when you go there they have to take you .
家是什么样的?一个屋顶,一张床,一个能接纳你的地方
[monologue] If so, when I was 15, I became homeless.
如果那样的话,15岁我就无家可归了
spare some change? get a job
How ya doing tonight?
今晚过的怎样?
God bless you kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!