I loved my mother so much
我爱我的母亲
She was a drug addict
她是个瘾君子
She was an alcoholic
她是个酒鬼
She was legally blind
而且基本失明
She was a schizophrenic
患有精神分♥裂♥
but I never forgot that she loved me
但我不会忘记她一直爱着我
even if she did it
即使她忘记了
all the time
一直如此
all the time
一直如此
all the time
一直如此
Lisa, give me the money! It’s mine!
丽萨,把钱给我,是我的
God, it’s mine!
上帝,是我的钱,把它们都给我
[Father] Who’s Saint Donalson.
[TV] Who’s Saint Donalson.
You freak
[Father] what is Ameba?
Where is it?
在哪?
Give it to me!
把它给我
[Father] What is epidermis.
[TV] What is the epidermis. Correct!
Give it to me!
把它给我
Let go, mom!
放开我,妈
I gave a hudred to you!
我给过你100块钱的
Just come, I gave 100 to you!to one of you!
我刚刚才给的100块钱,给你们其中一个
We’re forced to live on!
我们靠那生活的
Every month! It is …It’s…It’s the same damn thing!
该死的,每个月都是这样
[Father] What is genus.
You can put it in your arms, so we can starve!
你拿了它我们就得挨饿了
It’s mine!
它是我的
I didn’t take it! Give it to me!
我没有拿!给我
[Father] What is Denmark.
Give it to me! It’s mine!
把它给我,它是我的
It’s mine!
它是我的
We’re hungry.
我们饿了
I can’t ! We need food, mom!
我不能,我们需要食物,妈!
What did you ever do for me, huh?! I gave you life!
我给了你生命,你又为我做过什么?
Tell me go out to the street and sell myself for it? huh?
你难道让我上街卖♥♥身吗?
Do you want me to do it? I know I do it sometimes, right?
你想让我那样吗?你知道我会的
[Father] Come on, jinny, what are you saying? She doesn’t need to do that!
Oh, My God!
噢,上帝
I need it.
我需要它
I need it.
我需要它
I need it.
我需要它
[Father] What is Medina.
[Father] Who’s Guerra Champion.
[monologue] I wanted that smile. Oh, god! I wanted that smile so much!
我需要那个微笑。上帝,我是多么需要那个微笑
I was pathetic, wasn’t I?
我可悲,不是吗?
Don’t take the aqueduct! Mummy!
不要拿走它,妈妈
Daddy!
爸爸
[Father] Who is Carl Deniel
She taking the aqueduct!
别去有水渠的地方
What the hell difference does it make?
那有什么区别呢?
She’ll get mugged!
她会摔倒的!
Who cares!
谁在意呢
Dad, we’ll cop her, if we can’t she’ll get mugged!
爸爸,我们得拦住她,要不然她会摔倒的
Always a big production!
真是个大♥麻♥烦
[Father] Who’s Noel Coward
See they fixed the light for a change.
我看他们得把灯换一个.
not easy to break them again
没被砸碎就算幸运的了
No, No, No. She’s ok, see the water runs downhill.
不不,她没事,水是顺着山流的
There’s no water
那儿没水
No, No. Don’t you know what aqueduck is? The aqueduct carried water to New York City
不,不,你不知道水渠是干嘛的。水渠是用来把水引到纽约已经百年了
for like over a hundred years they did that. And they close it down, but now the ghost water right? He carried your mother along.
后来关闭了,现在这幽灵水带走了你妈
[monologue] My father
我的父亲
[monologue] You could sit down on a couch and talk to my father.
你能坐在长凳上和我爸闲谈
[monologue] you just can’t talk to him for long.
但你不能和他谈很久
Hey, Jean !
咳,基恩
[monologue] He knew so much. He got all the answers right on JEOPERDY. He was a genius, every answer, every time.
他知道很多,答案能脱口而出。他是个天才,每次回答都正确
[monologue] That’s the thing.
就是这样
[monologue] Your parends are your Gods.
你的父母是你的上帝
[monologue] I look to them as an example of what I should find everywhere on the world
我把他们看作我生活的榜样
[monologue] They paid so little attention to my needs
他们很少在乎我的需要
[monologue] but then I felt that their needs were so powerful that … It didn’t make me feel hurt or angry that they didn’t look into me.
但我感觉他们的需要如此地强烈。以至于当他们不关心我时我也不会感到有多受伤
[monologue] because I felt ok. This just must to be the human condition to be so.
因为我觉得这是由人们所处的环境所决定的
[monologue] and then the world came in.
然后发生了些事
You took my husband, you little busterd, I’ll kill you.
你抢走了我的丈夫,你这个小混♥蛋♥,我要杀了你
No mummy
不,妈咪
I’m not your mother. I did your favour. I shouldn’t have trail on you!
我不是你的妈妈,我帮了你,你不能恩将仇报
help me clean up this Liz. They see this they’re gonna take us, too.
帮我清理一下,丽思,他们见了也会把我们带走的
NO! NO! NO! It’s my house.
不,不,不,这是我的家
Don’t take me!get out! NO!Don’t take!
你不能拷走我,离开我的家,不,不……
No fasten !
别激动
What happened to the window?
窗户怎么了?
She threw the ****.
她扔了一只猫
such you on fire take me …
我要把你们烧成灰
come on jean
别这样,基恩
Why don’t take a medication? good girl!
为什么不接受治疗,女士?
She takes it! She just takes too many other things on top of it…
她只是接受其他的事物太多了
OK OK
好了,一切都好了
This place is a mess!
这里真是个烂摊子
What happened here?
这是怎么了?
I fell down.
我跌倒了
Oh oh oh Jean put the knife down
噢,基恩,把刀放下
OK OK
好了,好了
all right where’s the phone?
好吧,电♥话♥在哪?
we don’t have one!
我们没有电♥话♥
this woman doesn’t fit
这女人真不像话
You’re kidding
你说笑吧
You girls have choice. clean this place up, help your mother.
你们有事情做,把屋子打扫干净,帮帮你妈
How about my father?
那我爸呢?
Ignore her. She’s a … She’s a feminist.
无视她,她是个女权主义者
I can take you any time I want. You keep skipping school. You keep living like the animals. [mother] Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy
我随时能把你带走。你一直在逃学,住的跟狗窝似的
Hey Hey where are you going? come back here. come back.
嘿,你去哪儿,回来回来
You’re gonna go to a home. Do you know what home is like? There are girls. They’ll be to dult take everything you have.
你需要一个家,你知道家是什么样的吗?那儿的女孩会打你并且带走你的一切
you can’t have anything! you have to clean bathrooms. you’ll work there if you don’t work here.
你不会有任何东西的,你得打扫厕所。你不在这干活就去那个家
back up! back up.
后退,后退
It’s not a show! You got nothing better to do huh?
这不是演出。你们难道没有别的事做吗?
Mummy?
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
Mummy?
妈咪
[monologue] Couldn’t they see?
他们没看出来吗?
[monologue] Anyone could see.
任何人都能出来
[monologue] She was in so much pain.
她承受着巨大的痛苦
[monologue] There were struggles so much on the surface so there if anyone cared to look
痛苦的挣扎呈现在脸上,如果有人能看见的话……
[monologue] It wasn’t like she was running off from being a good mother to somebody else… She just didn’t have any more to give.
她并不是不想成为一个的好母亲,只是无力给予了
Oh, somebody stinks!
谁身上的味道
What is that?
谁啊
[monologue] I was always the smelly kid in class.
我在班上总是一个有异味的孩子
[monologue] We *** on the bucket to shower, but daddy laughed at her doing, said she had to marry a doctor she has so many expectations. I didn’t have any expectations. so therefore, I guess, I stunk.
丽萨喜欢用水桶接水淋浴。父亲嘲笑她应该嫁个医生,因为她的讲究太多了。而我没有什么讲究,所以我身上有异味
[monologue] and I itched from *** and it burned between my legs. My teachers were always telling not to finch it.
虱子让我身上奇痒,而且在我两腿间乱跳。老师叫我不要去挠
[monologue] and my underwear. I didn’t know what to do about underwear. I just wore it until it fell apart.
而我的内衣,不知道该如何处理。我只知道穿烂为止
[Teacher] All right! people! thank you! rest is over.
好啦,孩子们,谢谢你们,休息结束了
[monologue] My teeth ached. I was hungry.
我的牙疼,而且很饥饿
[teacher] settle! thank you!
坐好了,谢谢
[monologue] The teacher’s words never seemed to reach me. Words just seemed… fall on the floor.
老师的话我听不进去,那些话看起来都掉落到了地上
Hold me the test. There’s no point that …
给我试♥卷♥,你没必要做…..
NO, I’ll take it.
不,我要做
[teacher] but you’ve been here what? for 3 times this month?
你来这做什么?一个月来三次
NO, I’ll take it. It doesn’t look that hard.
我要做。这没有那么难
Oh, Liz, stay here.
噢,丽思,站住
You do smell, you know? Doesn’t your mother tell you that you gonna …
你身上真的有味道,知道吗。你妈妈没告诉你吗
NO NO It’s my fault. I just forget.
不,不,那是我的错,我只是忘记洗澡了
OK
好
Well, when you have shower tonight, you wanna, you wanna wash back here ?
今晚洗澡,你想在这洗吗?
Ah, I’ve been saving some things for you.
额,我保存了你的一些东西
there
看
and here. How did you do that? You’re never in school.