Good
我明天早上会叫人把窗户修好 祝你有个好梦
I’ll have that window fixed first thing in the morning. Sweet dreams
wind blowing – door closes
这是我们镇里最有钱的人 我的大哥乔治
MAN on TV: To my big brother, George, the richest man in town
crowd cheers, chatters
我刚才和凯文好好的聊了一下
I’ve just had a nice little chat with Kevin
我想我们开始认识对方了
I think we’re beginning to understand each other better
你在看什么?
What are you watching?
是电影《风云人物》 这要演一整晚
It’s a Wonderful Life. They’ve been running it all night
来和我一起看吧 – 我已经看过了
Come on. Watch it with me – I’ve seen it
那又怎么样? – 怎么样…
So? – So…
我不明白怎么会有人反复地看同一部电影?
I don’t understand people who watch movies over and over again
我看过了, 也哭过了 因此一次就够了
I saw it. I cried. Once was enough
你是在开玩笑吧 凯特和我每年都和孩子们一起看的
You gotta be kidding. Kate and I watch this every year with the kids
这是我们的家庭传统
It’s a family tradition
没关系
Well – clicks off
现在你将要拥有一个新的家庭
Now that you’re going to have a new family
或许需要新的传统
maybe it’s time for some new traditions
他们一定会回来的 如果没有人相信我的话…
They’ll be back. And if no one believes me
我就自己去抓他们
I’ll have to catch ’em myself. Grunts
闭嘴, 你这个小白♥痴♥!
MARV on recorder: Shut up, you little moron
clicks off
keyboard clacking
闭嘴, 你这个白♥痴♥!
MARV on computer: Shut up, you moron
好, 停止
Okay, stop – beeps
转得更快
electronic voice Spin faster
keyboard clacking
到袋子里去 闭嘴, 你这蠢蛋!
MARV: Get in the bag. Shut up, ya bag!
圣诞节的早晨到了 – 圣诞快乐, 凯文
Christmas morning – Merry Christmas, Kevin
圣诞快乐, 爸爸 – 嘿!
Merry Christmas, Dad! – Chuckles Hey!
彼得, 你准备好出发了吗 – 出发? 你们要去哪里?
Peter, are you ready to go? – Go?
凯文 娜塔莉和我要去接皇室成员
Go where? – Sighs
Kevin, Natalie and I gotta go pick up the royal family right now
现在? 但是我们还没有拆礼物啊?
Now? But aren’t we gonna open presents?
等我们回来再拆
It’s gonna have to wait till we get back
但这是圣诞节 为什么一定要两个人去?
But it’s Christmas. And why do you both have to go?
你知道, 有些事情就算不想做也得去做
Look, you know how sometimes you gotta do things you don’t wanna do?
而这件事就是其中之一 我们很快就会回来的, 这样可以吗?
This is one of those times
Hey, we’ll be back before you know it, okay?
我相信在我们离开的这段时间 不会出任何的差错, 对吧?
And I’m sure nothing will happen while we’re gone. Am I right?
没错 – 很好
Right – Good
待在这里, 我们马上就回来
Hang in there. We won’t be long
开门
NATALIE: Door, open – door opens
圣诞快乐, 凯文
NATALIE: Merry Christmas, Kevin
door shuts
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
cell phone rings
ringing continues
Marv sighs – phone beeps
喂?
Hello?
不, 我们没睡 – 不是我!
No, we’re awake – It wasn’t me!
嘘! 好, 我们正要行动
Shh! All right. We’re on our way
这让我好紧张
beeps – Oy. Sure makes me nervous
我们走, 亲爱的
Let’s go, pookie
我就知道, 他们来了
I knew it. Here they come
首先要干掉内应… 喔, 普雷斯特先生?
First step, eliminate the inside man
Oh, Mr. Prescott?
普雷斯特先生, 你在吗?
Mr. Prescott, are you in there? Pounding
在 – 普雷斯特先生…
Yes – Mr. Prescott
你可以帮我的忙吗? – 什么事?
can you help me with something? – And what would that be?
又要喝奶昔, 是吗? – 不, 我要一瓶酒
Another milk shake, perhaps? – No. A bottle of wine
什么? – 娜塔莉说我们要去地下室拿酒
Excuse me? – Natalie said we need to get
因为今天♥皇♥室成员要来
some wine from the basement for the royal family
希望你是说实话
If we must – keys jingle
我想你是对的…
So I guess you’re right
今年的圣诞节不会下雪
We’re not gonna have any snow this Christmas
人的期望越少, 就越不会出错
One can never go wrong with low expectations
你知道吗? 普雷斯特先生 和你相处的这几天
You know, Mr. Prescott, it’s been great
真的很愉快
spending time with you these last few days
快乐的时间总是过得很快
Time flies when you’re having fun
我知道我们一开始相处得不好 但现在有变好了, 而且越来越好
I know we got off to a bad start, but things can be better, much better
因为你会困在下面, 而我会留在上面
‘Cause you’re down there, and I’m up here
过来吧
Come here – lock clicks
小家伙, 开门! 让我出去!
PRESCOTT pounding: Young man, open this door! Let me out of here!
喔! 孩子! – 喔! 真开心见到你!
Oh! – Oh, boy! Am I glad to see you!
那些绑匪要来了 但是这次我有先作准备
The kidnappers are coming, but this time I’m one step ahead of them
我把他们的同伙锁在地下室了
And I locked their accomplice in the basement
这是个完美的计划吧?
Is this a perfect plan, or what?
几乎完美, 亲爱的, 但是你弄错了一件事
It would be, dear, except for one thing
普雷斯特并不是他们的同伙
Prescott is not their accomplice
我才是
I am
你… 你是他们的内应?
gasps You’re – you’re the inside man? – Lock buzzes, clicks
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so
嗨, 妈妈
Hey, Mom
我们来了
We’re here
Oh, yeah, yeah
妈妈? 他是你的儿子 – 我跟你说过, 我儿子是个调皮的人
“Mom?” He’s your son? – I told you he was a handful
现在, 快点! – 啊! 放开我
Aah! Hey! Get off of me! – Oh, now, come on!
这里有暗门或是其他东西吗?
KEVIN: Isn’t there a trapdoor or something?
没有, 对一个酒窖来说那没有必要
No. Not much demand for ’em in a wine cellar
你说得对
KEVIN: Guess you’re right
你有什么办法吗?
Got any good ideas?
一个也没有
PRESCOTT: Not a one
sighs
我有一部手♥机♥ – 太好了, 我可以用吗?
I do have a cell phone though – Perfect! May I?
当然可以 – 谢谢
Sure – Thanks
beeping
ringing, beeps on
喂, 是巴兹吗? – 凯文, 是你吗?
KEVIN on phone: Hello, Buzz? – Kevin, is that you?
没错, 我是用手♥机♥打电♥话♥给你的 – 喔, 是用手♥机♥
Yeah. I’m calling from a cell phone – Oh, a cell phone
真是太棒了, 讨厌鬼
Good for you, puke – face
又是她给你的礼物吧?
Is that another present she gave you?
真会炫耀
What a showoff – beeps off
我再打一次
I’ll try again – phone beeping
ringing, beeps on
巴兹, 你先别挂电♥话♥ 我跟你说, 我要找妈妈讲电♥话♥
Buzz, before you hang up, I need to tell you something
I need to talk to Mom
好, 你已经跟我说了
Okay. You told me – beeps
我待会再打好了
beeps – I’ll try again later
Prescott sighs
你为什么会认为我是内应呢?
Why in heaven’s name did you think I was the inside man?
因为你表现得古怪 所以我就以为你是内应
Well, if you hadn’t acted so strange, I wouldn’t have thought you were…
so strange
这些人第一次进来的时候 你人在哪里?
And where were you the first time these guys broke in?
你为什么不回应对讲机?
Why didn’t you answer the intercom?
你又为什么关掉摄影机?
Why did you shut off the cameras?
我并没有 但如果这些歹徒利用茉莉的遥控器…
I didn’t. But if those thugs were using Molly’s remote
他们就可以关掉整个保全系统
they could’ve turned off the whole security system
那你为什么认为我在说谎? – 因为我认为只有你在那里
But why’d you say I was lying? – Well, because I thought you were
而且, 我也不想让娜塔莉夫人知道…
And besides, I didn’t want Miss Natalie to know that I’d been…
我在偷懒
well, napping on the job
如果可以的话, 那个女人会叫我 一天工作二十四个小时
That woman. If she could work me 24 hours a day, she would
这实在是太不人道了 所以当她不在的时候, 我…
It’s downright inhuman, so whenever she’s not here, I, uh
你会偷偷的占便宜… – 我只是稍微休息一下
You take advantage – I take a break
享受一下我应得的休闲时刻
A nice, well – deserved break
所以我才没注意到 全部的摄影机和对讲机都被关掉了
With all the cameras and intercoms turned off, I didn’t notice anything
因此我… – 你掩盖了你的过失!
So I – You were covering your “whoo – hoo”!
的确是…
chuckles Precisely
你还想打电♥话♥给你妈吗? – 当然
You want to try calling your mom again? – Sure
ringing
喂? – 妈妈?
Hello? – Mom?
凯文!
Kevin! – Static
等等, 凯文, 我听不到你的声音
Wait. Kevin, I can’t hear you
可能是因为我被锁在酒窖里了
That’s probably ’cause I’m locked in a wine cellar
不, 亲爱的 我听不到你的声音, 噪音太吵了
No, I – honey, I can’t hear you. There’s too much static
我被锁在娜塔莉的酒窖里了!
yelling I’m locked in Natalie’s wine cellar!
你是打电♥话♥来说圣诞快乐吗? – 妈妈, 你有听到吗?
Are you calling to say Merry Christmas? – Mom, are you there?
宝贝? – 你有听到吗? 妈妈? – 凯文?
Sweetheart? – Are you there, Mom?
妈妈? 妈妈?
Kevin? – Mom? Mom?
Beeps
喔, 真糟糕!
Oh, great!
没电了