哪个计划? 哈利的计划吗? – 什么… 不, 不是哈利的计划!
Which plan? Harry’s plan? – What? Yells No! Not Harry’s plan!
就是那个使用绳子和袋子的计划! – 你为什么要对我大吼大叫?
The one involving rope and a bag! – Why are you yelling at me?
我没有大吼大叫…
yells I’m not yell…
你想起那个计划了吗? – 想起来了
calmly Do you remember the plan? – Yeah
现在, 当王子上♥床♥去睡觉时… – 我们就把他绑进在袋子里
Now, when the prince comes up to bed – We bag him!
没错, 我们要绑♥架♥那个小孩 – 你真是个天才, 马文
That’s right. We kidnap the kid napping – You’re a genius, Marv
没错, 开门
That’s right. Door, open
当王子进了袋子
Now, the prince goes in the bag
然后我们就把袋子扔出窗户 – 嗯
The bag goes out the window – VERA: Uh – huh
接着, 我们顺着绳子爬下去 关门
We climb down the rope. Door, close

Right
最后, 大家都进到车子里去
Everybody in the van…
在别人发现之前, 我们早就离开了
And we’re gone before they know what hit ’em
真是完美的计划, 马文 既优雅又精简
Beautiful plan, Marv. Elegant in its simplicity
好的, 我们现在来试试看 你进去袋子里面
Yeah. All right. Let’s try it out
我? 为什么不是你进去袋子?
Get in the bag
Me? Why don’t you get in the bag?
因为我是老大 进去袋子里, 薇拉
Because I’m the boss. Get in the bag, Vera
我不想进去袋子里面 – 薇拉, 进去
I don’t wanna get in the bag – Vera, just get in the bag! Please!
你没跟我说过要进去袋子里面
You didn’t tell me I was gonna get in no bag
我要制♥造♥一些神秘, 这样才会有趣 喔, 我在袋子里面了
I was saving it. It’s gonna be fun. See, we’re in the bag!
Grunting – shouts
太好了, 真棒
Nice. All right
打开窗户
Window, open

Ahh. Grunts
马文, 喔
VERA thuds: Uh, Marv. Ooh. Oh
亲爱的, 不用担心, 我有抓紧
grunts Don’t worry, honey. I got ya
马文! 让我慢慢地下去
VERA: Marv! Let me down easy
宝贝, 我会的
I always do, baby. Straining
我不应该想的太轻而易举
Shouldn’t have had that last piece of cake
grunts – Vera yelps
rope creaking
Ahh…
好极了
Perfect
开门
Door, open
screams
不用担心
Vera groans – Don’t worry
一切都在我掌握之中
Everything’s under control
喔, 马文…
VERA: Uh, uh, Marv – window creaks
screams, thuds
太简单了, 但还是很酷
Easy, but still way cool
Marv groaning
谢谢你帮我垫背, 宝贝
Thanks for breaking my fall, pumpkin
我总是如此, 宝贝, 好了
hoarse voice I always do, baby. Okay
给我离开这里!
KEVIN: Get out and stay out!
我知道你们想要干什么? – 喔! 聪明的小鬼, 是什么啊?
I know what you’re trying to do – Oh, yeah, wise guy? What?
你们想要绑♥架♥王子
You’re trying to kidnap the prince
laughing – hoarse laugh, coughs
闭嘴, 你这个小白♥痴♥!
Shut up, ya little moron!
我要杀了他 – 好
I’m gonna kill him – Okay
chuckling
raspberry
Ooph!
薇拉, 亲爱的, 需要帮忙吗?
Vera, honey. Little help?
喔, 宝贝! 太好了, 我非常需要
Oh, yeah, baby. That’d be great. I sure could use it
我听得一清二楚
Marv groaning on headset – I got every word
VERA on headset: Ow. No – imitates cheer
classical music on stereo
欢迎回来, 怎么没看见皇室成员? – 他们被大雪困住了
Welcome back. Where’s the royal family? – They were snowed in
啊! – 普雷斯特在哪里?
MOLLY: Ah! – Where’s Prescott?
我到处都找不到他 – 真是奇怪
I can’t find him anywhere – That’s odd
没关系, 茉莉 给每位宾客上香槟喝
Well, Molly, make sure everyone has champagne
我们有一件重大的事情要宣布
We’re going to make a special announcement
好的, 夫人
Yes, ma’am
你好吗? – 很高兴再见到你
How are you? – Hi, how are you? Good to see you again
各位来宾, 大家能看我这边吗?
Everyone, may I have your attention?
哼?
Huh?
我要杀了他
I am gonna kill that
啊!
Uuh!
Clattering – Vera and Marv scream
今天是个很特别的夜晚 有件重大的事情要宣布
This is always a special night, and tonight may be even more special
抓住他!
seething Get him!
Kevin!
彼得和我要订婚了!
Peter and I are engaged! – Crowd exclaiming
sizzles
people grunting, screaming – clattering
普雷斯特?
teeth chattering – Prescott?
我想情况不可能比现在更糟了
softly moaning – This could not be goin’ worse
马文, 你很旺喔
Marv, you’re on fire
喔, 谢谢你, 宝贝 你自己也不差啊
Oh, thanks, baby. You’re not so bad yourself
不, 亲爱的 是身上着火烧到旺了
No, sweetheart. You’re really on fire
好了, 我正在想办法 你知道… 啊!
Well, I try to work out. You know – aah!
啊!
Gaah! Aah!
哇! 哇! 哇! – 凯文!
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! – Kevin!
我没有说谎 那些坏人又回来了
I’m not lying. The bad guys are back
我们到处都没有找到
We’re not getting anywhere
凯文, 我问了所有服务生和茉莉
Kevin, I spoke to all the caterers and to Molly
除了你之外没有人看见
Nobody saw a thing but you
这怎么可能?
Now, how could that be?
我不知道 但是我听到他们说要绑♥架♥王子
I don’t know, but I heard they’re gonna kidnap the prince
你真的听到他们这么说 – 是的, 我用窃听装置听到的
You heard them say that? – Yeah, with my super spy bugging device
而且普雷斯特也参与了这件事
And Prescott’s involved with the whole thing
这太荒谬了
Peter sighs – NATALIE: This is absurd
我要打电♥话♥确认一下 明天♥皇♥室成员的班机有没有问题?
I’m going to call and make sure
the royal family’s flight is okay for tomorrow
凯文, 我知道这是怎么一回事了!
Kevin, I know what’s going on here
真的吗? – 是的
You do? – Yeah
你想破坏我和娜塔莉之间的关系
You’re out to destroy my relationship with Natalie
什么? 你知道今晚对她很重要
What? – You knew how important
所以你就来捣蛋
tonight was to her, and you went and pulled a crazy stunt like this
不是这样的 – 我已经给了你很多机会
That’s not the truth – I’ve given you a lot of leeway
因为我知道你很难接受 我和你妈妈离婚的事
because I know how tough this divorce has been on you
但是今晚, 你实在是太过分了
But tonight you went way too far
我要你回到自己的房♥间, 好好的反省一下
I want you to go to your room and think about what you’ve done
sighs
在你向娜塔莉道歉之后 我会找你谈谈
And when you’re ready to apologize to Natalie, then we’ll talk
关门
Door, close
door closes
sighs
乔治! 你在这里啊, 圣诞快乐!
Here you are, George! Merry Christmas! – Kate crying
ringing
beeps
喂? – 是妈妈吗?
Hello? – Mom?
凯文! 喔, 凯文 我很高兴你打电♥话♥过来
KATE on phone: Kevin!
Oh, Kevin. I’m so glad you called
你还好吗?
KEVIN: Are you okay?
我很好, 我正在看电影《风云人物》
Yeah, yeah. I’m just watching It’s a Wonderful Life
是吗? – 你知道我多么喜欢这部电影
You are? – You know how that gets to me
在哪个频道? – 第八频道
What channel is it on? – Eight
people chattering
喔!
Ohh
我就是喜欢这种完美结局的电影
I guess I’m just a sucker for happy endings
今晚的宴会如何? 你过得很开心吧?
So, how’s your party? Are you havin’ a good time?
没错, 一切都很棒! 那你呢? 圣诞夜有开心吗?
Yeah, it’s all right. How about you? Havin’ a good Christmas Eve?
是的, 很开心
Yeah. It’s great
sniffles
我爱你! 凯文 – 我也爱你, 妈妈
sobs I love you, Kevin – Love you too, Mom
圣诞快乐!
laughs Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐 – 好了, 再见
Merry Christmas – Okay. Bye
beeps
phone beeps
crying
knocking
凯文, 你还没睡吗? – 是
Kevin, are you awake? – Yeah
刚才的事, 我们把你骂得很凶 你现在人没事吧?
Your father and I were a little rough on you before. Are you okay?
没事 – 很好
Yeah – Good
因为如果你再犯错一次 你就会被赶出这栋房♥子
Because if you ever do anything like that again
让你的人生晕头转向
you’ll be out of this house so fast, your head will spin
你的父母亲要离婚了
So your father’s getting divorced. Boo – hoo
但很多人的父母亲也都离婚了, 这就是人生, 你要去接受
Everyone’s parents get divorced. That’s life. You’ll get over it
但是你不能破坏我和你父亲的感情
But you’re not gonna come between your father and me
你父亲想把你留在身边 我也很赞成
He wants you in his life, and I think that’s admirable
如果你想跟他住在一起
But if you want him in your life…
你最好别找我麻烦
you better not cross me
听清楚了吗?
Understood?
很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!