Isn’t that cool? – Yeah. Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Natalie
我很高兴你有喜欢
I’m glad you like it
嘿, 妈妈, 你要去哪? – 我给凯文送点东西
Hey, Mom, where you going? – I’m going to take Kevin some things
妈妈, 你要去哪?
Mom, where you going?
他没有干净的衣服…
He doesn’t have any clean clothes with him
我肯定他也没有玩具可玩
and I’m sure he doesn’t have any toys to play with
顺便去检查一下爸爸的女朋友, 想去吗?
To check out Dad’s girlfriend. Wanna go?
Doorbell rings
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
May I help you? – Wow!
喔! – 我来找凯文… 麦卡斯特
I’m here for Kevin McCallister
喔! – 巴兹
Wow! – Buzz
你是来这里带他回家的吗? – 不是, 我有些东西要给他
Are you here to take him home? – No, I have something for him
请往这边走
Right this way
你应该听的到这声音
PETER: You should be able to hear on that. Can you hear me?
我听起来怎么样啊 – 孩子们, 跟近一点
How do I sound? – KATE on headset: Kids, stay close
妈妈! – 嘿!
Mom! – PETER: Hey!
嘿!
KATE: Hey! – Kevin laughs
妈妈! 啊!
Mmm! Ohh!
你们还记得娜塔莉吗?
chuckles – Hey, you guys remember Natalie, right?
巴兹 梅根 – 嗨, 娜塔莉
Hi, Buzz, Megan – Hi, Natalie
喔, 凯特, 这是娜塔莉
Oh, and, uh, Kate, this is Natalie
娜塔莉, 这是凯特 – 你好, 凯特
Natalie, Kate – Hello, Kate
你好
Hello
你们想要待一会吗?
So, are you guys gonna stay?
不, 我只是给你送一些东西过来
No, no, I just brought you some of your stuff
你们可以参观这房♥子
You guys gotta see this house
可以吗? 娜塔莉 – 当然, 你们是我的客人
Is that okay, Natalie? – Of course. Be my guest
好美的树啊 – 它本来更好看
MEGAN: Awesome tree! – It used to look better
你头上戴的是什么啊?
Wait, what is this thing on your head?
是间谍工具, 娜塔莉送给我的圣诞礼物
It’s a spy kit that Natalie got me for an early Christmas present
真的吗? 这真的很适合你
and it’s so cool – Really? That was nice of you
我很喜欢你的孩子
Well, I’m very fond of your kids
我带你们见识一下 她送给我的飞机
I’ve gotta show you this airplane that she got me
要喝杯咖啡吗?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
喔, 不用了, 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you. Chuckles
我不知道
I, uh, didn’t know he would have
他有这么多的玩具 – 是吗?
all this stuff to play with – Yeah
喔, 天啊, 给我看看
Oh, god. Hey. Let me – let me get that
我不知道没有这个 他睡不睡得着
I wasn’t even sure he could even sleep without it
糟糕, 你知道吗?
Gosh, you know what?
他竟然都没提起过这个
I cannot believe he hasn’t even asked for it
没关系 我们也能买♥♥其他的绒毛动物娃娃给他
Well, we could buy him another stuffed animal
喔, 不, 不 – 不行
PETER: Oh, no, no – No
就是这个, 他的泰迪熊
This is, uh – this is Teddy – KATE: No
泰迪熊一直是他的好朋友
Teddy is his transitional object
是的
Yeah
好朋友
Transitional object
就像小孩子随身 携带的东西一样
It’s like something very, very special a child carries with him everywhere
你应该留一个备用
You’re actually – you’re supposed to have a spare
以防万一
in case something happens to it
当然, 我们就只有这一个, 还记得吗? – 喔! 我怎么会忘记呢?
Of course, we only had one, remember? – Oh! Laughs How could I forget?
我们有一次在高速公路上开快车
We were driving down the highway
那次真的有急事
like, really in a hurry, going somewhere
凯文觉得
Of course, Kevin thinks
泰迪熊需要一点新鲜空气
oh, possibly Teddy might want a little fresh air, right?
所以他把车窗摇下来 然后泰迪熊就飞出去了!
So he rolls down the window, and out flies Teddy!
他就突然失去理智! 他一直哭, 而且非常沮丧
He was ballistic. He was crying. He was so upset
是… 喔, 我的…
It was – oh, my
所以彼得把车停到路边 然后我下车找到小熊
So Peter pulls over, and I get out to retrieve the bear
我到现在都不敢相信你竟然找到了
I still can’t believe you did that – chuckles
还好是在慢车道 没有太多的车子
Well, it was the slow lane, and there wasn’t much traffic
如果没有了这只小熊 我真不知道他会怎么办?
Yeah, well, I don’t know what he would have done if he had lost it
我想凯文和王子在一起 一定会玩到很开心的…
Well, I think Kevin’s gonna have so much fun playing with the prince…
他甚至不会去想念绒毛动物娃娃
that he’s not even gonna miss the stuffed animal
如果这房♥子里面全是孩子 这一定很美好
It’s going to be so wonderful having a house full of children
我非常期待有那么一天
plane buzzing – I’m looking forward to it
孩子们, 小心花♥园♥的雕像
Children, watch the garden sculpture! – Kids chattering
喔, 我想我得快点离开…
Well, I… better get going
不是我, 是凯文
BUZZ: It wasn’t me! It was Kevin! – Kids chatter
不然他们可能会弄坏什么东西
Before they break something
喔, 我们马上要去机场接皇室成员
Well, we’re off to the airport to pick up the royal family
你们知道这是多么重要的事
You all know how important this is
宴会服务人员马上就来了
Now, the caterers will be here momentarily
而宾客们都会提前一个小时到达…
And the guests will arrive about an hour before
让你们和皇室成员看到隆重盛大的场面
you and the royals make your grand entrance
不用担心…
MOLLY: No need to worry, ma’am
一切都能顺利进行的
Everything will be taken care of
但愿一切都能事事顺利
It’s just that I want everything to go right
走吧, 我们不能迟到
Come on. Let’s not be late
我不希望有出任何的差错 开门
I don’t want one single thing to go wrong. Door, open
绝对不能出差错
And nothing will – lock buzzes, clicks
classical score plays
people chattering
knocking on door
喔, 太好了! 你们终于来了
PRESCOTT: Oh, good. You’ve finally arrived
普雷斯特先生! 普雷斯特先生! 就是他们! – 安静
Mr. Prescott! Mr. Prescott! It’s them! – Hush, you
我马上带他离开 – 谢谢
I’ll get him out of your way – Thank you
他们就是那天的窃贼! 就是他们啊! 普雷斯特先生!
It’s the burglars! It’s the burglars! Aah! Mr. Prescott!
是马文!
KEVIN yelling: It’s Marv!
不过我猜你早就知道了
I guess you already knew that though
你! 仔细听着! 我已经受够了你的闹剧
Listen, you. I have just about had enough of you and your melodrama!
今晚的宴会非常重要 假如有必要的话, 我会把你关起来…
Now, This is a very important night
and if I have to lock you up to keep you out of our way
别以为我不敢! – 看!
don’t think I won’t do it – Look!
喔!
Ow!
喔! 喔!
Ow. Ow!
别烦我! 你这个小鬼!
Don’t trifle with me, you demon spawn!
藏在这个地方真是愚蠢
laughs Now that’s a foolish place to hide
groans
解决一个了, 还有两个人
One down, two to go
放我出去! 放我出去!
muffled Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
这里很冷! 放我出去!
It’s freezing cold back here! Let me out!
凯文, 你有看见普雷斯特了吗?
Kevin, have you seen Prescott?
没有看到 – 啊, 他每次都这样
Not lately – Ah, typical
当你不需要他的时候, 他总是在…
Always poking around when you don’t want him
而你需要他的时候… 却找不到他
and when you need him, nowhere to be found
啊! 客人已经来了? 怎么没有礼貌性迟到呢?
doorbell rings – Ah! Guests already?
Whatever happened to fashionably late?
喔, 我不想自夸, 但是…
NATALIE: Well, I don’t like to boast, but…
没错, 这是一场隆重盛大的宴会
yes, it will be the party of the season – phone beeps
喔, 我要接另外一通电♥话♥ 好的, 再见
Oh, I’m getting another call. All right. See you there
喂, 卡梅利娜, 你好吗?
beeps – Hello?
Carmelina, how are you? Mouthing words
什么? 喔, 不!
What? Oh, no!
他们被大雪困住了 航♥班♥也已经取消
They’re snowed in. Their flight’s been canceled
喔, 真令人沮丧
Well, so am I. Devastated
喔, 好吧, 明天见
Well, all right. We’ll see you tomorrow
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
phone beeps
我们现在该怎么办? 今晚只能算是普通的宴会
What are we gonna do now? It’s gonna be just an ordinary party
与你一起度过的圣诞夜 对我而言绝不平凡
scoffs Christmas Eve at your place sounds anything but ordinary to me
但这根本不能算是隆重盛大的宴会
It’s hardly the party of the season
彼得
Peter
不如今晚来宣布我们的婚事, 怎么样?
What if we announce our engagement tonight?
今晚?
Tonight?
我知道我们还要等到 你完成离婚手续…
I know we were gonna wait till after your divorce was final, but…
但是也只需要再几个星期了… 而且你的孩子也都知道了…
well, it’s only a few weeks away and your kids already know
这会让今晚的宴会与众不同
and it’ll make tonight so special
好, 只要能让你高兴
Well, if it makes you happy
耶!
Yes! – Chuckles
那些家伙跑到哪里了?
Where are those guys?
马文, 我想要尿尿 – 薇拉, 你下个星期再尿吧
Marv, I gotta tinkle – Vera, you can tinkle next week
你可真会找时间!
on headset Always in a hurry
开门
Door, open
好了, 你还记得那个计划吗?
All right. Now, you remember the plan?