He hates his job, so he tries to pull off a big heist so he can afford to quit
啊, 我不知道 – 听着
Ah, I don’t know – Listen
他总是说我在撒谎 其实我没有
He told my dad I was lying when I wasn’t
他把保全摄影机关了 这能证明一件事
and he shut off the security cameras, so it can only mean one thing
证明什么 – 马文和他的新朋友…
And that is? – Marv and his new friend…
有一个内应…
have an inside guy
普雷斯特!
Prescott
我想你是对的 – 我?
I think you’re right – I am?
没错, 你的想象力真的太过丰富
Yeah. You do have an over active imagination
但是我就是喜欢小孩子的这一点
But that’s what I love about children
我儿子也和你一样… 就如同你的年纪一样调皮
My own son was the same as you at your age – a real handful
茉莉, 你一定是个好母亲
You must have been a great mom, Molly
你得控制好你的想象力, 好吗?
Well, you just try to keep that imagination under control, okay?
Classical music on stereo
你很清楚 今天发生了什么事
PETER: You were very understanding about what happened today
凯文正在经历着一个艰困时刻
Well, Kevin’s going through a difficult time
当你父母离婚时 你一定会难过的
It’s not easy when your parents split up
相信我, 我明白
Believe me, I know
不过我们一定会度过的
But we’ll get through it
你会成为一个好继母的
You’re gonna be a great stepmom – chuckles
music continues
我们应该想办法 让他觉得这里更像个家
sighs I think we just need to figure out a way to make him feel more at home here
也许做些圣诞节的活动会好一些
Maybe do some of the Christmas things he’s used to doing
比如布置圣诞树
like trimming the tree
你自己布置吗? – 当然, 我自己布置
You do that yourself? – Chuckles Yes, I do that myself
真有趣, 这就是我们该做的事 我们来布置圣诞树
It’s fun. That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna trim the tree
这样我们可以团结在一起 让我们更像一个家
It’ll get us in the spirit of things, unite us as a family
好吗? – 好吧
Okay – Okay?
没有朋友, 没有欢笑, 没有白雪
No friends, no fun, no snow
这次肯定会是一个 最糟糕的圣诞夜
This is definitely gonna be the worst Christmas ever
嘿, 凯文, 你还好吗?
Hey, Kev. How you doing?
Sighs
我们好像忘了今天应该做什么事?
What do you say we just forget about today and start over, huh?
你是指? – 没错
You mean it? – Yeah
其实娜塔莉人很好 你应该多和她相处
You know, Natalie’s really a great person
You just gotta get to know her better
我想我们应该让这个家充满欢乐气氛
I think we should start having a little more fun around here
我可以一起参与 – 真的?
I could live with that – Yeah?
那我们马上来布置圣诞树吧?
Why don’t we start by trimming that tree?
现在吗? – 没错, 马上行动吧!
Now? – Sure. Why not?
laughs – holiday music plays
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one – horse open sleigh ♪
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one – horse open sleigh ♪
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪
♪ In a one – horse open sleigh ♪
♪ Over the fields we go ♪
♪ While we’re laughing all the way ♪
♪ Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight ♪
♪ Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way, oh, what fun it is to ride ♪
♪ In a one – horse open sleigh ♪
♪ Jingle bells, jingle bells ♪
♪ Jingle all the way ♪
♪ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one – horse open sleigh ♪
phone rings
♪ Dashing through the snow ♪ – ringing continues
♪ In a one – horse open sleigh ♪
♪ Over the fields we go ♪

Hello
♪ While we’re laughing all the way ♪
我听不清楚 能把音乐关小声一点吗?
Hold on, I can’t hear you. Can you turn down the music?
♪ Making spirits bright ♪
♪ What fun it is to ride and sing ♪
♪ A sleighing song tonight – Music, off ♪
关掉音乐
你刚才说什么?
What did you say?
当然, 我们待会就到 绝对不会耽误的
Well, of course we’ll be there. We wouldn’t miss it
我等一下再给你回电♥话♥
Let me call you back – phone beeps off
玛格丽特正在市区报佳音 他
Evangelista’s in town
们打算待会约我们吃顿简单的晚餐…
Margaret’s just throwing together a little impromptu supper
我们可以去吗?
but we shouldn’t go, should we?
好啊, 不然你自己去, 不用陪我们
Well, wh – why don’t you just go ahead without me
我和凯文要留在这里完成布置
and Kevin and I will finish up over here?
真的吗? 你不介意吗?
Really? You wouldn’t mind?
当然不会, 毕竟他们也是你的朋友
No. They’re your friends anyway
你人真好 我不会太晚回家的
You’re an angel. I won’t be home late
好吧
Okay
我们布置到哪了?
Where were we?
你不需要因为我而留下来 – 不, 我是真心想要留下来
You don’t have to stay because of me – No, I want to stay
嗯…
Really
娜塔莉她每晚都出去吗?
So, does Natalie go out every night?
她很常出去, 她总是充满了热情…
Pretty much. She leads a very exciting life
甚至带给我前所未有的生活体验
more exciting than we’re used to
所以你不再感到枯燥乏味?
So you’d say you’re not in a rut?
是的, 我不再感到枯燥乏味 怎么了?
No, I’m not in a rut. Why?
我想这就是你离开的原因
I thought maybe that’s why you left
凯文, 凯文, 你知道吗…
Kevin. Kevin, you know
我并不是为了和娜塔莉在一起 才离开你妈妈的
I didn’t leave your mom to be with Natalie, okay?
虽然这种情况后来发生了
That just kind of happened later
你想告诉我什么?
You wanna tell me about it?
大人的世界就是这么复杂
exhales Adult relationships are just complicated
有些人太早结婚 就像你妈妈和我一样…
Sometimes when two people get married really young like your mom and I did
到最后会有一种感觉…
you just end up feeling kind of
你好像错过了什么 – 没错
You missed out on some things – Yeah
一个人外表长大成熟…
I mean, just ’cause you grow up on the outside
不代表你的内心世界不能拥有欢乐
doesn’t mean you wanna stop having fun, enjoying life
爸爸, 我知道有些人童心未泯
I know all about the inner child, Dad
喔, 真的吗? – 这就是为什么有些大人喜欢开跑车
Oh. You do, huh? – That’s why old guys drive sports cars
可能你是对的
You’re probably right
但是跑车的问题是… 没有其他人的空间
But the trouble with sports cars – no room for anybody else
也许最多能再多一个人的位置…
Maybe one other person, max
但是如果你想体验一次真正的公路旅行…
But if you want to take a real road trip
就得带着行李等等… 并没有办法留位置给朋友
with luggage and all, you don’t even have room for a friend
那些人也许过得很酷 很刺♥激♥…
I mean, they’re cool and fast and all
可是谁想要像他们一样 开着帅气的跑车, 却是孤单一人呢?
but who wants to be in a nice car when you’re all alone?
Holiday music playing
Kate sighs
好了, 看起来真是完美
Well, that looks just about perfect
只剩下把星星挂上去了
All that’s left to do now is put on the star
凯文总是喜欢挂星星
Kevin always puts on the star
没错, 他喜欢, 不是吗?
That’s right. He does, doesn’t he?
我总是举着他 然后给他开玩笑拉内♥裤♥
And I always hold him up, and then I give him a wedgie
他在那边大惊小怪 我们都笑翻了
chuckles He makes a fuss. We all laugh
我看我们今年得要用梯子了
Well, I guess we’re just gonna have to use the ladder this year
好了, 爸爸 你可以把我放下来了
Okay, Dad, you can put me down now
喔, 看起来真漂亮
Wow. Looks pretty good
我觉得看起来很棒
I think it looks great
我想这是我们最棒的圣诞树了
I think it’s our best tree yet
嗨!
family chattering on TV – PETER on TV: Hey!
圣诞快乐, 妈妈 – 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Mommy – KEVIN: Merry Christmas
圣诞快乐
KATE on TV: Merry Christmas – all chattering
喔! 快看!
Oh! Look at that!
嘿嘿 – 嘿
Hey. Hey – PETER: Hey
我把这个计算机芯片装在妈妈身上
PETER: I had this little computer chip installed in Mom
我们正打算去找她来做早餐吃
and next Christmas, we’re gonna get her to make some breakfast
早安 – 早安
yawns Morning – Mornin’
早安, 贪睡虫们 你们终于起床了
Good morning, sleepyheads. You’re finally up
你对我们的圣诞树做了什么啊?
What did you do to our tree?
喔, 是我的错
NATALIE: Oh, that’s my fault
我每年都会叫人来布置圣诞树
I have a standing appointment with the tree decorators every year
因为最近过得太开心了 所以我忘记取消了
and in all the excitement, I forgot to cancel
你能原谅我吗?
Are you ever gonna forgive me?
你拆掉了我们的树吗?
You undid our tree?
反正它最后还是要被拆掉的啊
Well, it would have had to come down eventually anyway
好了, 凯文 来看看这些礼物, 怎么样?
Yeah, come on, Kev. Look at all these presents, huh?
喔, 来看, 这有一件大礼物 我相信这件是属于…
Oh, wait. Ooh, here’s a big one. I believe it has
没错, 上面有你的名字
yes, it has your name on it
快来拆开它 这是我和娜塔莉送给你的
Come on. Why don’t you open it up? It’s from Natalie and me
我不能明天圣诞节的时候再打开吗?
But shouldn’t I open it tomorrow on Christmas?
你明天还有更多礼物呢 来吧, 不要弄坏了
Ah, you got plenty to open tomorrow. Come on. One won’t hurt
继续
Go ahead
超级间谍 窃听器和收听装置
gasps – Super spy bugging and listening device
不酷吗? – 很酷! 谢谢你, 爸爸! 谢谢你, 娜塔莉!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!