Groaning
screams
screams
water rushing
gasping – Okay!
Door creaking
快走, 宝贝 – 啊! 马文!
MARV: Come on, honey – Uh! Marv!
Creaking – Vera gasping
both screaming
喔! 喔! 喔!
MARV: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh! Ah!
啊, 啊, 啊, 啊, 啊!
Ay, ay, ay, ay, ah! Ow!
Vera gasping
普雷斯特先生! 普雷斯特先生!
Mr. Prescott! Mr. Prescott!
是你! – 你好, 马文
You! – Hello, Marv

MARV: Well…
好久不见了
long time, no see
对吧? 小鬼 – 他是王子吗?
Huh, kid? – Is that the prince?
不, 他是凯文! 凯文, 薇拉 薇拉, 凯文
No, that’s Kevin. Kevin, Vera. Vera, Kevin
如果他不是 我们马上离开这里吧
Well, if that ain’t him, let’s get outta here before somebody sees us
我想我们该采取别的行动了
Yeah. I think we got the lay of the land
我会回来的
I’ll be back! Yells – splashing
走吧! – 好啦!
Come on! – Oh, all right!
Tires squealing
房♥子, 自己清理
House, clean yourself up – buzzes
好, 我应该试看看…
Well, it was worth a try
我想, 大家应该不会抓狂的
Okay, maybe they won’t be too mad
假如我告诉他们刚才发生的事
I mean, once I tell them what happened…
他们一定会谅解的
maybe they’ll be okay with it
screams
看来是不会… – 这是… 这是…
Or maybe not – NATALIE: What – what
这是… 这是
what…
这是… 这是…
what
creaking – What – what…
好了, 我知道这里看里来乱七八糟 但是…
Okay, I know it looks bad, but
宝贝, 这是…
screams – Honey, what’s the
凯文, 你… 你… 你到底做了些什么?
Panting – Kevin, what – what – what have you done?
普雷斯特! 普雷斯特!
beeping – Prescott! Prescott!
这个坏掉了! 我刚才试过了 – 有什么事吗? 夫人
It’s not working. I tried – PRESCOTT on intercom: Yes, ma’am?
过来! 马上过来!
Get up here! Now!
喔, 刚才真的坏掉了
Well, it wasn’t working
凯文, 到底是发生什么事了?
Kevin, what happened?
不是我, 是那些窃贼用的
It wasn’t me. It was the burglars
窃贼? – 是的, 我还认识其中一人, 他叫马文
The burglars? – Yeah. And I recognized the one guy. Marv
这件事… 我有告诉过你吗?
Did I ever tell you about him? Well, that’s another story
就是他们想毁掉你们的房♥子
But the point is they were gonna rip off your house
所以你就选择把它搞得一团乱 – 不, 我只是想要保护这间房♥子
So you chose instead to trash it? – No. I was trying to protect it
搞得一团乱来保护它 – 为了…
By trashing it? – What in the name of
嘿, 为什么我叫你的时候, 你都不来?
Hey, why didn’t you come when I was calling you?
普雷斯特…
Prescott
你知道今天这里有窃贼入侵吗?
Were you aware of any burglars here today?
窃贼?
chuckles Burglars?
不知道, 夫人 所有的警报都很正常
No, ma’am. All the alarms were on as usual
或许是他们把它关掉的 我猜他们也有遥控器
Well, maybe they turned ’em off. They had one of these, you know
对不起, 夫人 我没有看见任何人进来, 但是…
I saw no intruders, and except for – beg your pardon, ma’am
我看到浴室的水龙头坏了 我一直都待在监视器前面
the briefest of bathroom breaks, my eyes were on the monitors at all times
这小孩子怎么那么厉害 可以在短时间内把房♥子搞成这样…
How one child could do so much damage in the time it took me to
喔, 这超出我的理解范围了 – 真的不是我!
well, it’s quite beyond me – It wasn’t me!
喔, 但这里没有其他人
Well, there was no one else here
他在撒谎! – 我没有
He’s lying! – Am not!
你在撒谎! – 没有!
Are too! – Am not!
你在撒谎 – 不管怎么说, 先生…
Are too! – With all due respect, sir
我的确看见凯文在遥控那些设备…
I did see Master Kevin playing with the devices
把整个房♥子当作一个大玩具
as if the house were a big toy. Gasps
这里唯一的小屁孩就是你的儿子
The only hooligan here today was your son
等我一下
hyperventilating – Give us a minute
hyperventilating continues
凯文
PETER: Kevin
hyperventilating continues
爸爸… – 凯文, 坐下
Kevin, sit – Dad, I…
究竟是怎么一回事?
What’s going on?
我跟你说了, 是窃贼闯进了这间房♥子
I told you. The burglars broke into the house
凯文, 你知道我可以原谅你任何事情 但是除了撒谎
Kevin, you know I can forgive just about anything but lying
喔, 所以如果我把这里搞得一团乱 你也不会生气吗? 可是我并没有做…
Oh, right. So you wouldn’t get mad if I wrecked the place, which I didn’t
为什么硬要我承认… 那些我没做过的事
as long as I admit that I did, which I didn’t?
喔, 我想事情都过去了, 啊…
Well, I thought this over and, uh…
我知道你很难控制
I understand that this is a difficult adjustment for you
因为你平常就很过动 但是你得多注意一点
And it’s only natural that you’d be acting out
不, 不是这样的 – 凯文!
It’s a need for attention – No, it isn’t
不论如何…
Kevin!
Anyway…
不论如何 反正也没什么损失?
Anyway, what’s a little damage? Laughs
还好有保险, 不然就赔大了
It’s not as if I’m not insured
你还有什么要说的吗?
Well, do you have something to say?
谢谢你们
Thank you
还有呢?
And?
我为这件事向你们道歉
I’m sorry for the damage of your house
audio rewinding
保全摄影机一定有录下了全部过程
Security cameras must have got the whole thing on tape
什么?
What?
一定是普雷斯特关掉了摄影机
Prescott must have turned off the cameras
真是不可思议
MARV: It’s unbelievable
真令人难以相信!
It is not to be believed!
我不敢相信这一切!
I can’t believe this!
又是那个该死的小鬼
It’s the lousy kid again
每次都让我遇到他!
Everywhere I break into!
好像他老跟着我一样
It’s like he’s stalking me or something
喔, 马文 他只是一个小男孩
Come on, Marv. He’s just a little boy
喔, 没错 但是那小鬼却给我大♥麻♥烦…
Yeah, well, I got big scars from that little
不用担心
Never mind
我告诉你一件事…
I’ll tell you one thing
这一次绝对不会让他再来破坏我们了
this time he’s not gonna mess me up
嗯 – 这次一定都能完美
Mm – hmm – This time it’s all gonna go
顺利进行的
smooth as silk
因为这一次…
Because this time…
我有一个内应
I got an inside man
both chuckling

Oh. Chuckles
grunts – tires squeal
嘿, 嘿, 嘿, 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
嘿! 注意看路, 安全第一!
horn honks – MARV: Hey! Hey, come on! Come on!
Watch the road there! Safety first
你在这里干什么?
screams – What are you doing here?
告诉我 – 我… 啊… 我…
Tell me – I, uh – I…
没干什么, 我发誓
Nothing. I swear
我觉得这些东西很好玩 所以就来瞧瞧
I just thought all of this was kinda cool, so I wanted to take a look at it
你不能擅自进入别人的房♥间 也不能乱碰别人的东西
You don’t go to other people’s homes uninvited
我没警告过你…
and you don’t touch their things
如果你再犯的话, 我会怎样处置你吗?
Didn’t I warn you what would happen if I ever caught you in here again?
并没有特别提到
Not specifically
相信我
Trust me
那一定不会很好过的
It won’t be pleasant – knocking on door
你有事吗?
What do you want?
我听见那个孩子叫了啊!
I thought I heard the boy. Ah!
我真的听到了
And indeed I did
我不希望他再扰乱你的工作 所以我要把他带走
I don’t want him bothering you anymore, so I’ll just get him out of your way
走吧, 凯文
Come along, Kevin
现在让我来照顾他
He’ll be my responsibility from now on
谢谢你救我, 茉莉
Thank you for saving me, Molly
普雷斯特是一个让人保持距离的好人
Prescott is a good person to stay away from
他其实是其中一个坏蛋…
You’re telling me. He’s one of the bad guys
那群坏蛋破门而入
The bad guys who broke into the house
其实他们不算是破门而入 因为他们也有遥控器…
Although technically they didn’t break in, because they had their own remote
你觉得是谁给他们的? – 普雷斯特?
And who do you think gave them that? – Prescott?
嗯 – 真是令人难以置信!
Mm – hmm – That sounds a bit far – fetched to me
我明白, 你也许认为 我的想象力太过丰富
I know. And you probably think I have an over active imagination
大多数人都这么想 但是你一定要相信我
Most people do. But you have to believe me
凯文, 普雷斯特是一个孤独的人 他仅有的就是这份工作
Kevin, Prescott is a lonely man. The only thing he has is this job
跟你说个小秘密 他讨厌在这里工作
And between you and me, he hates working here
能做自己想做的事… – 这种感觉真的是太棒了
But to do what you’re suggesting – Then it all makes perfect sense
他讨厌这份工作 所以他才想要参与偷窃, 然后离开这工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!