喔! – 有时候我等不及圣诞老人的到来…
Wow! – Sometimes I can’t wait for Santa to come
所以我要去帮自己买♥♥礼物
so I end up doing some shopping by myself
你想要开个礼物吗? – 不, 你宠坏他了
Would you like to open one? – No, you’re gonna spoil him
爸爸, 这是她的房♥子 – 如果她想宠坏我的话, 她当然可以
Dad, it’s her house. If she wants to spoil me, she can spoil me
好吧, 但只能一个
All right. All right, but just one
但不要开最大的…
And not… the biggest one – paper tearing
这真的会飞吗?
Does it really fly?
真的会, 但只能在外面飞
It really does, but only outside
我们不喜欢搞坏任何东西 – 喔, 谢谢你, 娜塔莉!
We don’t want to break anything – Wow! Thanks, Natalie!
你们为什么要离开? 圣诞节就快要到了
Why do you have to leave? It’s so close to Christmas
我知道, 但是帮娜塔莉募款的皇室就要来了…
Yeah, I know, but the royal family’s coming for one of Natalie’s fund – raisers
我的工作就是确保这件事 能完美精彩的上新闻报导
and it’s my job to make sure the event’s well – covered by press and photographers
嘿, 这不会很久的 我不会占用你其余的假期时间
Hey, it’s not gonna take that long
and I won’t have to work for the rest of your vacation, okay?
如果你有任何需求的话 就叫普雷斯特, 他会帮忙你的
And if you need anything, ask Prescott. He’ll take care of you
很酷的飞机吧?
It’s a cool plane, huh?
我猜她是想要讨好我
I think she’s trying to buy my affection
凯文 – 怎么了?
chuckles Kevin – What?
我没说这样子不好
I’m not saying it’s a bad thing
我很开心有你在这里
I’m glad you’re here
engine starts
普雷斯特先生 可以帮我一个忙吗?
Mr. Prescott, can I ask you a question?
可以
Yes
可以帮我做一杯奶昔吗?
Can you make a milk shake?
有巧克力吗?
Do you have chocolate?
娜塔莉说我想要什么就有什么
What? Natalie said anything I need
你现在就需要一杯奶昔, 是吗? – 要巧克力口味的
And you need a milk shake, do you? – A chocolate one
你觉得今年圣诞节会下雪吗?
Do you think we’ll have a white Christmas?
这似乎不太可能, 因为最近的气温相当异常
Seems highly unlikely, given the recent unseasonable temperatures
这是什么? 一个小电梯吗?
What’s this thing? A mini elevator? Scoffs
这是食物升降机
It’s called a dumbwaiter
这是用来做什么的? – 这是专门送食物的
Why is it called a waiter? – Because it carries food
这会很吵吗? – 这很安静…
Why is it called dumb? – Because it doesn’t speak
而且也不会一直问些烦人的愚蠢问题
or ask countless idiotic questions
machine whirring
你识字吗?
Can you read? – Gasps
门上面写了 “不准进入”
The door. “No entry”
喔, 这跟我有关系吗? – 这是专门为你准备的
What, does that mean me? – Especially you
这里是房♥子的控制中心…
This is the control center from which I manage this entire household
包括我的私人住所
as well as my personal quarters
娜塔莉小姐可能会 允许你进入其他的房♥间…
Now, Miss Natalie may have granted you run of her home
但是这里是我的私人禁区 明白吗?
but this is my domain and strictly off – limits. Understood?
还有什么问题?
Any more questions?
很好
Good
Molly humming
嘿, 茉莉, 你在干什么?
Hey, Molly. Whatcha doing?
打扫房♥间
Cleanin’ the house
所有房♥间? – 喔, 不是, 就只有这个房♥间
Gross – Oh, no, no. Not in this house
来看, 吸尘器打开
Watch. Vacuum, on
whirring
吸尘器关闭 – 哇! 这个壁炉可以自行清理
Vacuum, off – Wow! The place even cleans itself!
你还想看更酷的事情吗?
Want to see somethin’ really cool?
芝麻开门
Open sesame
哇! 这里实在是太神奇了
Wow! This place is awesome
是啊, 没错!
chuckles Yes, it is
♪ Wow, I feel good ♪ – lip – syncing
♪ I knew that I would now ♪
♪ I feel good ♪
♪ I knew that I would now ♪
♪ So good, so good ♪
♪ I got you ♪
♪ Wow, I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
♪ I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
♪ So nice, so nice ♪
♪ I got you ♪
thuds – Prescott groans
♪ When I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ I know that I can do no wrong ♪
♪ And when I hold you in my arms ♪
♪ My love won’t do you no harm ♪
♪ And I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
要关掉音乐吗?
Music, off?
♪ I feel nice ♪
♪ Like sugar and spice ♪
关闭音乐
Music, off
我要去一下商店 一小时后就会回来
I’m off to the store. I’ll be back in an hour or so
对小孩子好一点
and don’t pick on that dear child
开门
Door, open
她离开房♥子了
MARV: She’s out of the house
很好, 障碍物已经没有了
All right. Coast is clear
现在进去吧 – 等一下, 你确定现在安全吗?
Let’s go – Wait. Are you sure it’s safe?
宝贝, 假如不安全的话 我会带你进去吗?
Pumpkin, would I take you in there if it wasn’t safe?
如果明天王子还是没来的话
It’s just if the prince don’t arrive till tomorrow
我们还要继续待在这里吗?
why are we going in there now?
在采取行动之前 薇拉, 你觉得…
To get the lay of the land. What do ya think, Vera?
我们明天进去就只是绑♥架♥小孩子?
We’re just gonna go in there tomorrow and start grabbing kids?
“喔, 大家都进这辆车” 不只是这样
“Ooh, everybody get in the van” No
我们要想想绑♥架♥的适当地点 时间以及手段
We gotta figure out the where, the when, the how to get him out of there
你知道成功犯罪的秘密吗?
Do you know the secret to criminal success?
就是不要被抓住
Not getting caught
计划 准备, 以及做好备案
Planning. Preparation. Preparedness
“做好完全准备” 准备好做一个 “有准备的人”
Be prepared. Be a prepared “preperator”
呃? 这是我的座右铭 这也就是为什么我…
Eh? That’s my motto, and that’s why I’m…
是童子军的原因 – 不, 是老大的原因!
A boy scout – No. The boss, eh?
谁是老大? – 你是老大!
Who’s the boss? – You’re the boss!
老大在哪里? – 就在这里
Where’s the boss? Right here
嘿, 老大, 还有一位呢? – 就是我啦
Hey. Boss, party of one – Right there!
好了, 我们走, 亲爱的
All right. Let’s go, pookie
不… 不可能!
No. It can’t be!
Indistinct chatter
是他! 是马文!
It is! It’s Marv!
Beeping
普雷斯特先生 普雷斯特先生, 你在吗?
Mr. Prescott? Mr. Prescott, are you there?
普雷斯特先生! 救命啊!
Mr. Prescott! Help!
马文, 警报器是打开的
gasps Marv, the alarm is on
喔, 不, 我们现在该怎么办?
Oh, no. What are we gonna do?
看我的
Watch this, eh?

Oh
关闭警报器
Alarm, off – beeps
嗯… 开门
Hmm – Door, open
lock buzzes, clicks
啊! 真是雕虫小技
Ahh! – That is one handy gadget
喔, 你忘了 我的座右铭是什么?
Well, what’s my motto?
你是老大?
You’re the boss?
“做好完全准备” – 对
“Be prepared” Yeah – Right
我娶了一个 “天才”!
I married a genius
那是什么东西? 是玩具吗?
What do you think that is? Is that a turkey ball?
放下来, 好吗?
Look, just put that down, okay?
好了, 你真像个惯窃
All right – Like a klepto here
王子一定是待在某个房♥间
All right, the prince should be staying in one of these rooms
我想那是一部电梯
I think that’s an elevator – Don’t… sighs
你不要让我头痛 – 你才让我头痛
You give me such a headache – You give me a headache
是你让我头痛 – 是你让我头痛
You’re giving me a headache – You give me a headache
别推我 – 关门
MARV: Don’t push me – Door, close
你要让我发疯了 – 你才让我发疯
whispering You’re driving me crazy – You’re driving me crazy
你让我… – 喔, 闭嘴
You’re driving me – Oh, shut up
开门
Door, open
关门 – 我爱死了这东西
Door, close – I love this thing
马文…
Marv
门… 怎么关上了
The door was… shutting
这东西怎么了? 开门
What’s wrong with this thing? Door, open
video game noises
我想这里有人
MARV whispering: I think there’s somebody here
有人在吗?
loudly Anybody in here?
喔, 不要乱叫, 嘘! – 你才嘘!
Well, not now. Shh! – You shh!
你嘘! – 你才嘘!
You shh! Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh – You shh! Shh!
Water running
可能王子早就来了
Maybe the prince came early
water running
什么…
raspberry – MARV: What the
both screaming
both groan
是他, 快过来
That’s it. Come on
哇!
Oh! Oh! Ow!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!