Hello, I’m home…

Hey
怎么样? – 很糟糕
How’d it go? – KEVIN: Awful
我讨厌巴兹, 我永远都不想 和他单独待在家里
I hate Buzz, and I never want to be stuck home alone with him as long as I live
喔, 宝贝 我知道他找你麻烦
Oh, honey. I know he picks on you
找麻烦? 他是羞辱我, 折磨我
Picks on me? Humiliates me, tortures me
我不想变成这里所有人的出气筒
I’m sick of being everyone’s favorite joke around here
是, 是 当最小的孩子是很难受的
Yeah. Yeah, it’s hard to be the youngest
我讨厌巴兹 但愿我没有哥哥和姐姐
Well, I hate Buzz. I wish I didn’t have a brother or a sister
你不是这个意思 – 是, 就是这个意思!
Well, you don’t mean that – Yes, I do!
我希望就只有我一个小孩!
I wish I was an only child!
好了 我很抱歉让你这么不高兴
Well… I’m sorry that you’re so unhappy
也许你应该到你房♥间想想 珍惜你所拥有的, 而不是你没有的东西
Maybe you should go to your room and think about what you have
rather than what you don’t have
scoffs
sighs
只有孩子们不知道 他们拥有是多么的美好
Only children don’t know how good they have it
要是巴兹和梅根不在 生活会多么美好啊
Life would be perfect if Buzz and Megan weren’t around
我想要一个真正喜欢我的家庭 这样会太过分吗?
I mean, is it too much to ask for a family who actually likes me?
我得逃跑
sighs I’d run away…
如果我知道能逃到哪里的话
if I knew where to run to
嘿, 对了!
Hey, I do!
我有一个公开的邀请
I have an open invitation
coins jingling
我解不开我的安全带
PETER: Can’t get my seat belt unfastened
woman laughs
谢谢, 亚伦
PETER: Thanks, Alan
谢谢
WOMAN: Thanks
喔, 多么不可思议的夜晚
PETER: Oh, what an incredible evening
以及一个不错的夜间工作
WOMAN: And not a bad night’s work
我们为了那些孩子 慈善募款了两百万
We raised over two million for those children’s charities
开门
Door, open – lock buzzes, clicks
我就要和芝加哥两位最大的客户签约了
And I am on the verge of signing two of the biggest clients in Chicago
因为你是世界上最厉害的公♥关♥
That’s because you’re the best publicist in the world
关门
Doors, close
我需要感谢你的大力宣传吗?
Have I remembered to thank you for telling everyone that?
打开炉火 今晚, 你要不要来…
Fire, light. Not tonight you haven’t
我应该对你表示感激
Perhaps I ought to show my appreciation
放音乐
Music, on – classical music starts
关上窗帘
Curtains, close – chuckles
啊, 事情正在逐渐好转中…
Aw, nuts. Just when things were getting good
漂亮的房♥子, 嗯, 宝贝?
Nice house, huh, pumpkin?
没错, 马文! 你想不想进去抢劫啊?
Sure is, Marv. You sure you don’t wanna rob it?
不, 不, 我并不想要
No. No, I don’t wanna rob it
我的抢劫生涯已经结束了
My robbery days are over
亲爱的! 我们将会得到很多钱, 好吗?
Look, darling, we’re moving up to the big money. All right?
而且是来得容易的钱, 不需要中间人
The easy money. No middleman
赚的都纯利润, 只要谨慎小心的执行
Pure profit. Strictly a class operation, huh?
就两个词, 薇拉, 「绑♥架♥」
Three words, Vera. Kid – na – pping
我认为那是一个词
mumbles I think that’s only one word
我们只需要待到皇室的到来…
We’re gonna wait for the royals to arrive
然后我们就绑♥架♥那个王子
hup, dup, dodey – do – and then we’re gonna kidnap the prince
“喔, 别绑♥架♥我”
high – pitched voice “Oh, don’t kidnap me. I’m fancy”
你觉得我们会成功吗?
You sure we can pull it off?
不需要哈利帮忙计划吗?
I mean, without Harry making the plans?
哈利的计划会帮我们什么? 只会帮我们进监牢
Look where Harry’s plans kept landing me, huh? In jail
好了, 这次不要 因为这次…
Mmm – Well, not this time
我是老大
Because this time… sighs
谁是老大?
I’m the boss
scoffs – Yeah. Who’s the boss?
你是老大 – 我喜欢结婚, 嗯?
You’re the boss – I love being married. Eh?
我的乖女孩 – 嘿!
That’s my girl – Hey!
喔! 他们好像有访客到来
All right – Oh! Looks like they got a visitor
就是这个地方吗?
This where you want to go?
是的, 就是这里 非常感谢你
Yeah, this is the place
Thank you very much – coins jingling
零钱留给你吧
Keep the change
这全部都是零钱
It’s all change
snoring
beep – snorts
sighs
你是谁?
Who are you?
Gulps
对不起, 夫人
MAN on intercom: Beg your pardon, ma’am
是的, 普雷斯特?
Yes, Prescott?
有一个小孩子说要拜访麦卡斯特先生 他说是他的儿子
Mr. McCallister has a visitor. The young man claims to be his son
好吧, 带他进来
Well, send him in
凯文! – 爸爸!
Kevin! – Dad!
嘿! 喔! 我以为你不来了
Hey! Oh! I thought you said weren’t coming
我想到如果小孩都只和妈妈 一起过圣诞节, 那是很不公平的
Well, I started thinking
“Hey, it’s not fair if Mom gets all the kids for Christmas”
圣诞节怎么能不和小孩一起过呢, 对吧?
chuckling – What’s Christmas without kids, right?
对, 哈啰, 凯文
Right. Hello, Kevin
嗨, 娜塔莉 希望你不介意我临时的来访…
Hi, Natalie. I hope you don’t mind me just dropping in like this
但我爸爸真的邀请了我
but my dad did invite me
是, 我知道 – 那邀请是公开的吗?
Yes, I know – So is the invitation still open?
当然是 茉莉, 请你过来一下
Of course it is. Molly, would you come here, please?
我一直期待着和你一起过圣诞节
I’ve been looking forward to spending time with you
你♥爸♥爸和我聊过很多关于你的事迹
Your dad talks about you kids a lot
巴兹是个捣乱鬼, 但我是人见人爱的
Buzz is the troublemaker. I’m the adorable one
喔, 茉莉
Oh. Ah, Molly
这位是凯文… 麦卡斯特 他要和我们一起待上几天
This is Kevin McCallister, and he’s going to be staying with us for a few days
你可以为他 准备一个客房♥吗?
Would you make up the special guest room?
啊, 客房♥
Ah, the special guest room
马上准备, 夫人
Right away, ma’am
还有! 普雷斯特, 给凯文一把房♥子的遥控器 – 好的, 夫人
Oh, and Prescott, give Kevin a house key – If you say so, ma’ am
这是什么遥控器?
What kind of key is this?
这是整栋房♥子的遥控器
It’s a key to the whole house
这是一栋智能型住♥宅♥, 凯文 它会执行你所吩咐的事
This is a smart house, Kevin. It does whatever you tell it to
熄灭炉火
Fire, out
打开窗帘
Curtains, open
喔! 我想我会喜欢这里的
Wow! I think I’m gonna like it here
来吧, 试试看
Go ahead. You try
开门
Door, open
video game noises
喔! 这里真的很酷
Wow! This stuff is so cool
喔, 我的天! 喔, 我的天!
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
这么酷的东西!
This is such cool stuff! Ah!
喔! 看看这游戏!
Oh! Look at this game!
这是电玩专用椅! 喔!
This chair’s a remote control chair! Oh!
喔, 太棒了!
Oh, yeah!
这太酷了! 喔!
This is so cool! Oh!
你觉得这里舒服吗? – 太舒服了!
Think you’ll be comfortable here? – I’ll say!
谢谢, 娜塔莉 这是有史以来最好的圣诞节!
Thanks, Natalie. This is gonna be the best Christmas ever!
该熄灯了, 凯文
KATE: Lights out, Kev
嘿, 凯文?
Hey, Kevin?
凯文!
Kevin
这个孩子又躲去哪里了?
How many times can I lose this child?
凯文
Kevin – cell phone rings
喂 – 凯特, 我…
beeps – Hello
想告诉你, 凯文在我这边
PETER on phone: Kate, I – I want to let you know Kevin just got here
喔, 谢天谢地…
Oh, thank God
他安全的在你那边…
He got there… safely
我正想要打电♥话♥给你, 但是… – 你没事吧?
I was gonna call you, but, uh – You okay?
没事, 我人很好
Yeah. Yes, I’m fine
谢谢你让他过来
Well… thanks for letting him come
谢谢你的电♥话♥ – 圣诞快乐
Well, thanks for calling – Merry Christmas
beeps
beeps – sighs
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
早安, 凯文
MOLLY on intercom: Good mornin’, Kevin
早安
KEVIN: Good morning
是谁? – 过来, 亲爱的
Who’s there? – MOLLY: Over here, dear
嘿, 嗨
Hey
来吃早餐了, 任何餐点都随便你叫
Hi
Breakfast time. Anything special you’d like?
任何餐点都可以?
Anything?
任何餐点
Anything
holiday music playing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!