打开酒柜, 打开书架
Open bar. Open bookshelf – buzzing repeatedly
打开… 书架 打开书… 酒柜… 架
Open – open book – bar. Open book – bar – shelf
打开… 开书… 酒柜… 鬼东西 – 芝麻开门
Open – open book – bar – thing – Open sesame
真是愚蠢 哇!
That’s stupid. Whoa!
现在谁是笨蛋? 你这个笨蛋
VERA: Who’s stupid now, stupid?
嗨, 算了, 离我远一点, 行吗?
MARV: Hey, come on. Just get off me, all right?
我要提高注意力
I’m gonna take care of everything
酒柜, 芝麻回转
Bar, revolve sesame
小心! 我们会没事的
MARV: Watch this. It’s all gonna be fine
酒柜, 停止 – 喔! 越转越快了!
Bar, stop – Oh! It’s goin’ faster!
是, 我知道, 薇拉 我知道越转越快了!
Yeah, I know, Vera. I know it’s goin’ faster
芝麻加速 – 老婆你人不舒服…
Speed faster sesame – Okay. The wife’s not feelin’
芝麻加速!
Faster sesame!
芝麻霹雳无敌快速
both screaming – Maximum speed sesame
Kevin laughing
芝麻停止
Stop sesame. Gasps
creaking
screams, thuds
摔得不错喔, 马文
Nice jump, Marv
laughs – groaning
喔!
coat rips – Ohh! Gasping
哇!
Oof!
大家圣诞快乐 这真是个美好的夜晚
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night
晚安! 啊!
Good night – Kevin grunts
clangs – Aah!
普雷斯特先生 – 随时为你效劳
Mr. Prescott! – At your service
是你! 真高兴见到你
Boy, am I glad to see you – chuckles
我想我们应该报♥警♥ – 好主意, 普雷斯特先生
Perhaps we should call the police – Good idea, Mr. Prescott
叫我普雷斯特就好
Just “Prescott” to you
普雷斯特!
Prescott
我记得你说过你不担心的 – 我有吗?
I thought you said you weren’t worried – I don’t know
我感觉出事了
I just had a feeling
凯文!
Marv, Vera groaning – PETER: Kevin!
爸爸!
Dad!
妈妈! – 妈妈?
Mom! – Mom?
他们是谁? – 啊哈!
Who are they? – Uh – oh!
我们得快点离开! – 快追上去!
Let’s get outta here! – Around the back!
我们也去追, 快! – 凯文!
We’re on it. Let’s go! – Kevin!
喔喔!
Ooh – ooh!
是的!
Yes!
啊! – 太好了! 你们抓到了!
Marv groans – Yeah! Way to go, guys!
凯文!
KATE: Kevin!
凯文! – 妈妈!
Kevin! – Mom!
喔, 亲爱的, 很高兴你平安没事 – 啊!
Oh, honey! I’m so glad you’re all right – Ohh!
我在这里 – 对不起, 我没有相信你的话
I am now! – I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you
嗯! 嗯!
Mmm! – Prescott clears throat
警♥察♥已经来了
The police have been summoned
我帮大家准备了许多有趣的行程
I’ve got lots of fun planned for your stay
我们可以去瑞格利棒球场? 还有水族馆?
Can we go to Wrigley Field? And the aquarium?
对了, 你有小孩吗?
Do you have any kids?
没有 但我保证我们的行程
No. But I promise we’ll have
会非常刺♥激♥有趣!
a very exciting time – sirens wailing
真酷!
Cool!
喔, 其实待在监狱也不算太差
MARV: Oh, come on. No, prison’s not so bad
喔, 是吗? – 是啊
VERA: Oh, yeah? – Yeah
每个星期四都有牛排吃 – 啊, 我知道那间监狱
On Thursdays you get Salisbury steak – Yeah, I know about prison
那就是我遇见你的地方 – 冷静, 冷静
That’s where I met you – Calm down. Calm down
你要冷静下来 – 女士, 嗯?
You calm down – Women, eh?
是的 – 嘿, 别碰我
OFFICER: Yeah – VERA: Hey, don’t touch me
彼得! 他干了什么好事? – 非常棒, 他拯救了一切, 就是这样
Peter! What’s he done now? – Well, he saved the day, that’s what
你应该谢谢他
You should be thanking him
茉莉 到底发生什么事了?
Molly? What in the world is going on?
他们想要绑♥架♥王子
It seems they were gonna kidnap the prince
还好我们先逮捕他们, 她是主谋
Best we can gather, she’s the boss
她是我的女佣, 我是她的老板!
She’s my maid. I’m her boss!
很好, 看来你得找个新女佣了
Well, looks like you’re gonna have to find a new maid
恐怕还得找个新管家
And a new butler, I’m afraid
我要辞职 – 辞职?
I resign – Resign?
但… 为什么?
But… why?
因为有个聪明的小鬼说过 “人生苦短”
Because as a wise young man once said, “Life’s too short”
彼得, 来帮我说说话
Peter, do something
好, 我来了
All right. Here goes
娜塔莉, 我想我错了…
Natalie…
I think I mistook
因为爱而胡乱寻找刺♥激♥
infatuation and excitement for love
听着, 这… 这是你的世界, 不是我的
Look, this – this – this is your world. It’s not mine
我现在要做的 就是陪伴我的家人
I mean, the whole time I was here, all I did was miss my family
我们全家人沉浸在幸福之中
I’m in love with my wife and kids
我是属于他们的
and I belong with them
我要回家了
And I wanna come home
我想你需要时间来理解这一切
I mean, I understand if you need time to think about it. I…
妈妈?
Mom?
喔!
Oh! – Crying
我爱你 – 我爱你
I love you – I love you
小朋友, 我们该如何 向你表达我们的祝贺之意?
Young man, how are we ever going to show you our gratitude?
你们全家一起来 跟我们过圣诞节, 如何?
Would your family like to spend Christmas with our family?
听起来真棒
That sounds cool
没事了吧? – 没事了
Is that okay? – Chuckles Yes
你确定要和他们在一起?
You’re going to be with them?
今天? 在圣诞节?
Today?
On Christmas?
Crying
panting
谢谢
Thank you
放音乐
Music, on – holiday music playing
下雪
Snow, fall
哈哈! 嘿!
Ha ha! Hey!
我就知道今天是最棒的圣诞节!
I knew this was gonna be the best Christmas ever!
All shouting
holiday music playing