Over here. Hey!
行动
Move it!
好了
That’s it!
约翰森 威廉姆斯 去后面
Johnson, Williams, go around back.
我们去后面
Let’s go around the back!
别动
Freeze!
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding.
对了 封锁街区的另一边
That’s it! Let’s cordon off the other end of the block!
快 行动 行动
Come on! Move it! Move it!
亚历克斯
Alex.
去那边看看
Check over there!
妈
Mom!
妈 你在警♥察♥面前抱我亲我
Mom. You’re hugging and kissing me in front of the cops.
亚历克斯 我很抱歉
Oh, Alex. I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉没听你的
I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you.
你太棒了
This is very cool.
老弟 你是个英雄
Bud, you’re a hero.
-你是亚历克斯吗 -对
– Are you Alex? – Yeah.
联邦调查局探员斯塔基
Agent Stuckey, F.B.I.
芯片在这里
Here’s the chip.
街对面的房♥子里有位老人
There’s a senior citizen across the street…
她需要些热汤 找个医生看看她的脚
That’s gonna need some soup and a doctor to look at her feet.
泳池里有两个家伙 地下室有一个女人
There’s two guys in our pool and a woman in our basement.
另一个不见了
The other one’s gone.
是他吗
This him?
对
Yup.
七年来我一直在找他
Seven years I’ve been after this guy.
他总是能成功逃脱
He always manages to slip away.
多谢
Thanks.
-只有三个人 长官 -你们老大呢
– It’s just the three, sir. – Where’s your boss?
把他们带走
Get ’em out of here!
是 长官 我们走 冰棒人
Yes, sir. Let’s go, popsicle.
快
Come on.
露西 我回家了
Lucy, I’m home!
你在想什么 猴屁♥股♥
What’s on your mind, monkey butt?
休斯顿 我们碰到问题了
Houston, we have a problem.
倒计时 五四三
Counting down in five, four, three,
二
two–
-收下这个 -要么加倍 要么别想
– Take it. – Double or nothin’.
我只有一块
I only have one.
我们有点火线
We have ignition.
表演时间到了
It’s showtime!
我马上就到了 好的 再见
Now, I’ll be there in just a minute. Okay. Bye.
司机 是一个挂了圣诞彩灯的
Driver, it’s the big old Tudor place
都铎王朝式的大旧房♥子
with the Christmas lights…
门前车道上的雪还没被铲掉
And the driveway that hasn’t been shoveled.
那里的那家
That one right there.
整个都弄好了吗
Get that whole thing?
对
Yeah.
你得过水痘吗
Have you ever had the chicken pox?
赫伯特·胡佛主政白宫时我得过水痘
I had the chicken pox when Herbert Hoover was in the White House.
-你们好 -你好 陌生人
– Hello. – Hey there, stranger.
爸
Dad!
你好 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
儿子 过来
Hey, buddy! Come here.
我看看
Let me see.
你看起来毫发无损啊
Ah, you don’t look any worse for the wear.
他们伤不到我
They couldn’t touch me.
那个芯片
The computer company
被偷了的电脑公♥司♥
that got their chip boosted
要给亚历克斯一个奖励
is giving Alex a reward.
一笔六位数的金钱奖励 简直太爽了
It’s a six-figure sum, which is extremely cool.
你给我带礼物了吗
So, did you bring me anything?
实际上 我带了
As a matter of fact, i did.
过来
Come here.
你觉得你会玩这个吗
Think you can drive that?
我觉得可以
I think we can handle it.
先生们 发动引擎
Gentlemen, start your engines!
来个360度的旋转
360, 360!
老鼠掉下去了
Rat overboard!
笑一笑
Say cheese.