Clear.
-911紧急中心 -我看到了一个小偷
– 911 emergency. – I saw a burglar.
你自己一个人吗
Are you by yourself?
我妈妈要出去一会儿
My mom just had to run out for a few minutes.
-我长水痘了 -请告诉我你的地址
– I have the chicken pox. – Can I have your address, please?
那个人不在我家 他在斯蒂芬家
The guy isn’t at my house. He’s at the Stephans’.
他们的地址是华盛顿街3015号♥
Their address is 3015 Washington street!
啥都没有
Nothing.
-斯蒂芬家进小偷了 -什么
– There’s a burglar in the Stephans’ house! – What?
我用我的望远镜看到他了
I saw him with my telescope.
有一个牵着一条狗的女人
There’s a woman with a dog
还有一辆灰色面包车
and a gray Van…
和一个穿着运动服的男人
And a man in running clothes.
我一看那条狗就认出来了
I didn’t recognize anybody but the dog.
他和强尼·艾伦的狗长得一模一样
He looked just like Johnny Allen’s dog.
所以我报♥警♥了
So I called the police.
你报♥警♥了
You called the police?
把后面堵住
Take the back.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
掩护我
Cover me!
不许动
Freeze!
防盗警报一直在正常运作
The burglar alarm was on and working.
字幕屋子里没有任何人
There was no one in the house.
里面也不像被翻腾或者盗窃过
It doesn’t appear that anything’s been taken.
我不知道你儿子看到了什么 但
I don’t know what your boy saw, but…
那间屋子里一个人都没有
There wasn’t a person in that house.
我 我很抱歉
I-I’m very sorry about this.
我的儿子长了水痘 一直待在家里
My son’s been home with the chicken pox,
可我又不得不赶去公♥司♥拿文件
and I just had to run to work to pick up some papers.
主要是因为我现在手头很紧
I’m completely strapped.
我平时不会这么做的
I don’t normally do this.
孩子 报假警可不是闹着玩儿的
Son, false alarms are no joking matter.
我没报假警 那间屋子里的确有个男人
It wasn’t a false alarm. There was a guy in the house.
他带了两个望风的人
He had two lookouts
和一个开着灰色小货车的司机
and a driver in a gray Van.
他已经发烧好一段时间了
He’s been running a fever.
你提醒下他吧
You might want to remind him
我们只处理紧急和严重的事件
that ours is serious business.
他都知道的
He knows.
圣诞节时我们送了他一套警♥察♥套装
We gave him a police set for Christmas.
不是这个圣诞节 是去年的
N-not this Christmas, but last Christmas.
你知道的 就是那种
You know, one of those–
带着个徽章 帽子和口哨的
a badge and a hat and a whistle.
他当时特别庄重地收下了
He took it very seriously.
还满屋子跑 想以各种罪名逮捕我们亲戚
He went around the house arresting relatives for various crimes.
你懂的 不是真的犯罪
You know, not real crimes.
是类似没把马桶座掀起来 打鼾 还有
Leaving the toilet seat up and snoring and–
当然 我会教育他的 谢谢您
absolutely. I will. Yes. Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你给我待床上去 小崽子
You get in that bed, young man.
但我真的看到凯伦·斯蒂芬的卧室里有人
Excuse me, but I saw a man in Karen Stephans’s bedroom.
一个白种男人 比爸爸再老一点儿
A white male, a little older than dad,
而且还戴着检查手套
and he was wearing butt-inspection gloves.
我早就警告过你不要总是看望远镜
I have warned you about that telescope.
你看得久了
You look through it long enough,
是会开始出现幻觉的
you’re gonna start seeing things,
不管是真是假
whether or not they’re there.
看来 不长到35岁
I guess you have to be 35
这里是不会有人愿意听我说话的
before anyone around here listens to you.
别在我面前耍小聪明 亚历克斯
Don’t get smart with me, Alex.
不管你有没有生病 我现在对你很生气
Sick or not, I am very angry with you.
你今天惹得麻烦已经够多了
You have caused a lot of trouble today.
爸爸和我要重新给斯蒂芬家换一扇门
Dad and I have to replace a door at the Stephans’.
现在你开心了吗
Do you think we’re happy about that?
我很清楚我看到了什么
I saw what I saw.
皮特·波普雷
Peter Beaupre,
厄尔·昂格尔 波顿·杰尼根
Earl Unger, Burton Jernigan…
还有爱丽丝·里本斯
And Alice Ribbons.
他们用了假证件买♥♥票
They were ticketed under known aliases…
但没赶上香港的那次航♥班♥
But didn’t board the Hong Kong flight.
我觉得他们还在美国
I believe they’re still in the U.S.,
但别的我就不知道了
but beyond that… I don’t know.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们一定要找到那枚芯片
we’ve got to find that chip.
防盗警报出什么问题了
What went wrong with the burglar alarm?
没问题 不是防盗警报
Nothing. It wasn’t the alarm.
那是谁报的警
Then who called the police?
杰尼根先生 你来推测一下如何
Mr. Jernigan, care to speculate?
车子来来往往 只有邮递员停留过
Cars came and went. The mailman came by.
可能有人在某条路上的某件房♥子盯着我们
We could have a watcher on any house in any street.
-谁都可能是 -我觉得不是随便某个人
– It could be anybody. – I don’t think it’s just anybody.
我觉得是应该是我们街上的某个人
I think it’s someone on our street.
某个我们没有躲开的人
Someone we are not tracking.
某个我们没有注意到的人
Someone we’ve missed.
爸爸 计程车到了
Dad, cab’s here.
靠 你妈妈还没回来
Shoot. Your mom’s not back yet.
好吧 就这样吧
Well, all right.
你妈妈得去送些文件到银行去
Your mom had to take some documents to the bank.
她几分钟内就能回来了
She can’t be gone more than a few minutes.
赫斯太太在家 你不会有事的
Mrs. Hess is home. You’ll be fine, okay?
我的号♥码已经设成电♥话♥上的快速拨号♥了
My beeper number’s on speed dial on the telephone.
你的是第2个按钮 妈妈的是第1个
Second button. Mom’s on the first button.
对 好 所以 你好好的咯
Right. Yeah. So, you’re okay?
“当然了”
“Positutely.”
好啦 亲我一个 好啦
All right. Give me a kiss. All right.
爸爸
Dad.
亚历克斯 这附近真的很安全
Alex, this is a very safe and secure neighborhood.
我们的警♥察♥也都很棒
We have great police,
就像你昨天看到的那样
as you learned yesterday.
不会有坏事降临到你头上的 好吗
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you. Okay?
爸爸
Dad.
-怎么啦 -你拿好票了吗
– Yeah? – Got your tickets?
-拿了 -钱包呢
– Yep. – Got your wallet?
带了 在我口袋里呢
Yeah. It’s in my pocket.
那你的口袋呢
Where’s your pocket?
对噢
Yeah.
-谢谢 -爸爸 拜拜
– Thank you. – Bye, dad.
她走了
She’s leaving.
3025没人了 红色小轿车往南边去了
3025 is all clear. Red sedan heading south.
右转 保持通话
Turning right. Hold.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
你刚好来得及 普鲁伊特先生
You are just in time, Mr. Pruitt.
等等 等等 不是吧
Wait, wait. Wait, wait. Oh, no.
太棒了
Yes.
中止任务 中止任务
Abort. Abort.
撤离这个区域 我自己来
Evacuate the area. I’m on my own.

Let’s go!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
打掩护
Cover it!
干得漂亮
Cool.
好了 来
Okay. Come on.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们上楼看看
Let’s check upstairs.
所以 小偷在哪儿呢
So, uh, where’s the burglar?
没有什么小偷
There is no burglar.
只是一个小孩请病假在家报假警罢了
Just a kid home sick from school makin’ false alarms.
这可太尴尬了
How embarrassing.
孩子 这已经是你两天里第二次报♥警♥了
Son, this is the second time in two days that you’ve called the police.
人们只有在十万火急的情况下才会报♥警♥
It’s a very serious matter when a person calls the police.
我昨天看到了一个小偷 今天也看到了
I saw a burglar yesterday, and I saw a burglar today.
亚历克斯 好好听警官说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!