好的 但你星期三要过来
Okay. But you’ll be here on Wednesday.
好的 我星期三来 行 星期三
Yeah. Yeah. I’ll be in on wednesday. Wednesday.
到时候我们谈论问题 当面谈 开诚布公
And we’ll talk about it then, face to face. Man to man.
对 开诚布公 好的
Yeah. Man to man. All right.
亚历克斯·普鲁伊特
的财产
请勿触碰
仅供科学研究
你弟弟的虫子 你弟弟的虫子
Your brother’s bug. Your brother’s bug.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
正中靶心
Hmm. Bull’s-eye.
来自市中心的3分
Three from downtown.
观众热情欢呼
And the crowd goes wild.
天哪
Oh, man.
希望它们没有
I hope they’re not…
亚历克斯又把马桶座砸到自己身上了
Alex slammed the toilet seat down on his thing again.
正中靶心
Bull’s-eye.
亚历克斯 怎么了
Alex? What happened?
与我无关 我是无辜的
I had nothing to do with this. I’m innocent.
我要挂了
Yeah. I… I gotta go.
我儿子又把马桶座
My kid slammed the toilet
砸到自己身上上了
seat on his thing again.
一会儿再打给你
I’ll call you back.
好了 亚历克斯
All right. Alex?
放在嘴里
Keep that in your mouth.
水痘
Chicken pox.
妈妈 恕我直言
Mom, with all due respect,
这是他的诡计 用来逃避
this is a scam to get out of
不交他的科学项目
having to turn in his science
因为他的虫子死了
project because his bug died.
-什么 -他脸上的水痘还好
– What? – His face doesn’t look that bad.
他的身上的水痘密密麻麻的
His body is covered.
他的屁♥股♥上也有吗
Would that include his buttock region?
-闭嘴 -太棒了
– Shut up! – This is great.
如果他抓破了 我们就可以叫他伤疤臀了
If he scratches his chicken spots, we could call him scar butt.
-滚 -再见
– Leave. – Good-bye.
我去给你做点汤
I’ll go make you some soup.
我去把客厅里的电视搬上来
I’ll bring the TV up from the family room.
我的小可怜
Oh, I’m so sorry.
不许抓水痘
Hey. Don’t scratch.
放在舌头下 我马上回来
Keep that under your tongue. I’ll be right back.
温馨的一家 是吧 多丽斯
Nice family. Huh, Doris?
走吧 你们应该走了
Take off. You guys should get going.
再见 爸爸
See you later, dad.
格林菲尔德先生的退休金投资了EAFA基金
Mr. Greenfield’s 401k is invested in the eafa fund.
欧洲铝箔协会
你把它列在了中型基金里
You have it listed in the mid-cap fund.
-你3000块的差额就在那里 -好的
– That’s where your 3,000 shortfall is. – Oh. Okay.
所以你下一季度要补上
Okay? So you’re gonna make it up next quarter.
布鲁斯 我 稍等一下
Bruce, can i… I just have to put you on hold. One sec.
亚历克斯 我在打工作电♥话♥
Alex. I’m on with the office.
所以我觉得我们
So I think that what we…
我很抱歉 布鲁斯
I’m really sorry, Bruce.
我能一会儿打给你吗 谢谢
Can I just call you back in a minute? Thanks.
3 2 坚持住
Three, two. Now hold.
-继续 -打中啦
– And. Let’s… – Gotcha.
你摇铃了
You rang?
渴了吗
Thirsty?
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
我们到了
Oh. Here we are.
我真希望丈夫今天能来
I do wish that my husband could have been here today.
这是个舒适的小地方
Well, it’s a cozy little place. Oh!
这里真迷人啊
Well, isn’t this charming?
而且立马就能住上
And it’s available immediately.
我的孩子们一定会喜欢这里的
My boys are just gonna love it here.
他们一定会的
Yes, they will.
可供出租
CLARKE
看啊 多丽斯
Look, Doris.
别以为这样就是有趣儿了
If you think that was amusing,
等着看接下来的
wait till you see what I do next.
坐下 我等不及下个礼拜了
Sit. I can’t wait for next week.
我讨厌狗
I hate dogs.
查理 我们已经谈过了
Charlie, we’ve been over all this.
你知道我不能来 亚历克斯病了
You know I can’t come in. Alex is sick.
比利刚打电♥话♥ 他要来看他的档案
Billy just called. He’s on his way in to review his portfolio.
-天哪 你在开玩笑吧 -真的
– Oh, god. You’re kidding. – No.
-他要在镇上待多久 -他星期五走
– How long is he in town? – He’s leaving Friday.
你知道我们不能
You know we can’t…
没事的 玛丽露可以应付的 她可以处理
No, that’s okay. Mary Lou can handle it. She can access–
他想见的不是玛丽露 是你
Mary Lou is not who he expects to see. You’re the point person.
不 听着 你保证过你可以处理这事
No… Look. You gave me your word you could handle this.
我知道我承诺过
I know I promised you.
但我跟你保证的时候
But my child wasn’t sick
我孩子还健康得很啊
when I promised you. There’s–
找不到保姆是你自己的问题
it’s not my fault you can’t find a babysitter.
行 一个小时 我只去一个小时 就这样
Okay, fine. One hour. I can come in for one hour. That is it.
-行啊 -但只要亚历克斯叫我 我立马走人
– Fine. – If Alex beeps me, I’m gone.
-你可以炒我 但我还是会走 -凯伦
– You can fire me if you want to, but I’m gone. – Karen–
还有 查理 我只想让你知道
and, Charlie, I just want you to know that
你居然逼着我做这种选择题
you’re putting me in the position of having to choose between
要么付不起房♥贷
making a house payment
要么丢下我生病的孩子不管
and taking care of my sick child,
-我真的很不欣赏你这种做法 -凯伦
– and I really don’t appreciate it. – Karen–
混♥蛋♥
jerk.
操 好吧
Sh– okay.
你告诉查理我病得很严重吗
Did you tell Charlie that I’m desperately ill?
谢谢 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
对 查理知道你病了
Yes. Charlie knows you’re sick.
那为什么全家人都出去了只剩我一个呢
What about the family leave act?
我只要去那儿取些东西
I just have to go in and pick up some stuff
签一些文件 再摆个脸色就能回来了
and sign some papers and show my face.
我顶多就去一个小时
I’ll be gone an hour at the very most.
我电♥话♥和赫斯太太说了你一个人在家 她
I called Mrs. Hess and told her you’d be alone, and she–
你怎么告诉赫斯太太了 她知道我一个人了
you called Mrs. Hess? She knows I’m gonna be alone?
她说 要是发生了什么事
She said if anything comes up,
她会立刻赶过来的
she’ll be right over.
虽然她不是很乐意 但
She wasn’t happy about it, but–
要是她喝柠檬茶喝上头了
she could get tanked up on iced tea
跑到这里来让我抽烟怎么办
and come over and make me smoke cigarettes.
-别开玩笑了 -要是龙♥卷♥风♥来了怎么办
– Oh, don’t be ridiculous. – What do I do if there’s a tornado?
-冬天不会有龙♥卷♥风♥的 -万一有示♥威♥游♥行♥呢
– They don’t happen in winter. – Social unrest?
不会的啦
I don’t think so.
那无聊呢 我听老人们说人会无聊致死的
Boredom? I hear it’s deadly in old folks.
拜拜啦 小甜心
Good-bye, sweetie.
那歹徒呢
What about crooks?
现在是白天 你不需要担心这个 宝贝
I don’t think that’s a problem during the day, honey.
为什么 白天家里没有人啊
Why not? Nobody’s home during the day.
我才8岁都能明白这个道理
I’m only eight, and I figured that out.
难道一个成年歹徒会意识不到这一点吗
Don’t you think a grown-up crook could figure it out too?
这附近很安全的
This is a very safe neighborhood.
门口只有一条路能通到外面
There’s only one road in and out of here.
门也会被锁得严严实实的
The doors will be locked.
我的每个电♥话♥号♥码你也都有
You have all my numbers.
-我会尽快回来的 -但是 妈妈
– I’ll be home as soon as I can. – But, mom!
还有龙 巨型蜘蛛 木乃伊
What about dragons, giant spiders, mummies,
活死人 还有其他我想象的东西呢
the living dead and other figments of my imagination?
亚历克斯 这个我可就帮不了你了
Alex, I can’t help you there.
只有你能控制住你自己的想象
Only you can control your imagination.
细思恐极啊
That’s a scary thought.
真奇怪
That’s weird.
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
还有20秒
Twenty seconds out.
没人了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!