香港
一千万美金一块导弹芯片
Ten million dollars for the missile chip.
不是设计图 而是芯片本身
Not a plan, but the chip itself.
为什么价格这么高
Why the big price?
我客户要求的
My clients have requested it.
我尊重客户的要求
I honor my clients’ request.
听起来你的客户
Sounds like your clients
想要制♥造♥一枚
want to build a missile that
雷达探测不到的导弹
can’t be detected by radar.
不要多问 波普雷先生
I don’t ask questions, Mr. Beaupre,
但无论谁拥有了这块芯片
but whoever possesses this chip…
标准2防空导弹
AXUS
防务技术隐身数字处理器
规格
AXUS
Defense Technologies
加州 硅谷
都可以控制整个地区
Could dominate the entire region.
-晚安 乔治 -晚安 库博先生
– Good night, George. – Good night, Mr. Cooper.
天哪
Jesus.
-他没问题 -给
– He’s clean. – Here.
那是 呃 那是你要的东西
Uh, that’s, uh– that’s what you asked for.
空军N.S.B.100c系列
Air force n.S.B. 100 “c” series.
装在导弹上 防空系统就拦截不了了
If that goes in a missile, air defenses can’t stop it.
听着 我还要赶飞机
Uh, look. I got a plane to catch.
我的钱在哪
Where’s my money?
拿着 藏进玩具车里
Here. Hide it in the toy car.
我们要把它偷偷带过机场安检
We’ll slip it right past airport security.
出发
Let’s go.
请摘下首饰放进杂物盘
Please remove your jewelry and place it in the bowl.
-我的首饰 -是的 女士
– My jewelry? – Yes, ma’am.
后退
Step back.
出发
Let’s go.
女士 请您等一下
Ma’am, you’ll have to wait. Please.
对不起 我不知道
I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
-下一位 -谢谢
– Next, please. – Thank you.
-下一位 -谢谢
– Next, please. – Thank you.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这儿好冷
It’s cold in here.
他们准时到了 准时
They’re on time. On time.
-是的 我爸爸在那里 -让开
– Yeah. There’s my dad. – Move.
-让开 -天哪 艾米在那
– Move! – Oh, my god. There’s Amy.
年轻人
Young man!
我检查了达拉斯 迈阿密
I checked the Dallas, Miami,
纽约和丹佛的候机室
New York and Denver lounges.
没有发现
Nothing.
酒吧 餐厅 俱乐部休息室 都没有
Bars, restaurants, club lounge, clean.
我在厕所里 什么都没有发现
When I was in the John, i didn’t see anything in there.
一定是在某架飞机上
It has to be on a plane.
登机中
芝加哥
我们要去芝加哥
We are going to Chicago.
冬天去
In the winter?
我带了热带的行李
I packed tropical.
欢迎来到芝加哥 气温温和零下2度
Welcome to Chicago, where it’s a balmy 29 degrees outside.
-欢迎来到芝加哥 -再见 谢谢
– Welcome to Chicago. – Bye. Thanks.
再见了 非常感谢
Bye now. Thank you.
欢迎来到芝加哥
Welcome to Chicago.
-拜拜 -拜
– Bye-bye. – Bye.
欢迎来到芝加哥
Welcome to Chicago.
请坐 先生
Here you go, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
-波普雷先生 -昂格尔先生和杰尼根先生
– Mr. Beaupre! – Mr. Unger and Mr. Jernigan.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 -别挡路 -让开
– Excuse me. – Move. – Out of my way.
您检查过行李了吗 女士
Did you check any bags, ma’am?
没有 快点
No. Floor it.
她要走了
She’s leaving.
那是他
That’s him.
打扰一下 能问您点事吗
Excuse me, pop. Can I ask you somethin’?
什么
What?
您在机场接了位乘客 16时20分
You had a fare from the airport around 1620 hours,
1月8日
January 8.
老年公民 女性 白人
Senior citizen. Female. Caucasian.
-什么 -大概今天4点30 老人
– What? – About 4:30 today. Old broad.
-哦 对 对 -你有地址吗
– Oh, yeah, yeah. – You got an address on that?
那个 华盛顿街德文公园北边
Well, north Devon park. Uh, Washington street.
请描述一下房♥子
Describe the house, please.
又大又老
Well, big, old,
都铎式建筑
uh, tudor-like place.
-详细点 -圣诞彩灯 门上有花环
– Details. – Christmas lights. Wreath on the door.
车道尽头有棵圣诞树
Christmas tree at the end of the driveway.
而且车道
And the driveway
是街区上唯一一条
was the only one on the block
没有铲雪的
that wasn’t shoveled.
我♥干♥完了 赫斯太太
I’m all done, Mrs. Hess.
我累得汗流浃背
I’m exhausted and sweaty,
但你看不出来
but you can’t see ’cause
因为都流在衣服里面了
I’m all covered up.
你应该及时处理掉雪的不是吗
You were supposed to deal with the snow promptly, weren’t you?
-是的但是 -烟灰[但是]应该留在烟灰缸里
– Yes, but… – butts are for ashtrays.
我不在乎你有什么借口
I don’t care for excuses.
我们说好了的
We had an understanding,
但你食言了
and you broke it.
你的话一文不值
Your word is worthless.
对不起 您不用付钱 赫斯太太
Sorry. That’ll be no charge, Mrs. Hess.
那你就能告诉邻居我压榨你
So you can tell the neighborhood I stiffed you
逼你去干扫雪的工作了吗
on a snow removal job?
哇 这就是旧金山著名的酸面包吗
Oh. Is this a loaf of the famous San Francisco sourdough bread?
我想用它做不出美味的三明治 你说呢
This won’t make a very tasty sandwich, will it?
有一个粗心的傻瓜拿走了我的包
Huh? Some silly, inconsiderate boob who took my bag…
我把面包落在旧金山了
I left my bread in San Francisco.
劳驾 赫斯太太 但我觉得我几乎可能
Pardon me, Mrs. Hess, but I think I’m almost, maybe,
也许大概晚饭要迟到了
possibly, probably gonna be late for my dinner.
就当它是你的报酬吧 我用不着它
Consider this your payment. I have no use for the silly thing.
-谢谢 -还有你的妈妈有没有教过你
– Thank you. – And have your mother teach you…
在淑女面前挠自己很没有礼貌
That it is rude to scratch yourself in the presence of a lady.
晚安 亚历克斯
Good night, Alex.
天哪 真讨厌
Geez. What a grouch.
房♥子都很老 大多数都是都铎式的
They’re all old. Most of them are tudor.
都有花环和老圣诞树
They all have wreaths and old Christmas trees.
而且雪都铲掉了
And the snow’s all been shoveled.
一共有14栋房♥子
There are 14 houses.
玩具车一定在其中一家
The toy car must be in one of them.
我们搜遍每家每户
We’re going to have to search them all.
我们在天亮时回来
We’ll come back when it’s light.
我们要在光天化日下搜房♥子吗
We’re gonna work houses in broad daylight?
这里是郊区 昂格尔先生
It’s the suburbs, Mr. Unger.
亚历克斯·普鲁伊特
科学展览室11
白天没人在家
Nobody’s home during the day.
吃饭啦 旋风腿
There you go, speedy.
查理 我们去年谈过这个问题
Charlie, we went through this last year.
我现在再告诉你一遍 我周末不能工作
I told you then, I’m telling you now. I can’t work weekends.
-为什么不能 -我要照顾三个孩子和丈夫
– Why not? – I’ve got three kids and a husband.
-玛丽露可以帮你 -玛丽露她没有生活
– Mary Lou does. – Well, that’s Mary Lou. She has no life.
对她来说周末工作没有什么 但我做不到
It means nothing to her to work weekends. But I can’t do that.
拜托了 凯伦
Come on, Karen.
我住的房♥子还没装♥修♥好
I’m living in a house that’s half renovated.
我的孩子们还有活动
My kids have activities.
他们要看着父母做点什么
They need to see their parents doing something…
而不是清晨每天匆匆奔向汽车
Other than running to the car in the morning.
我在电♥话♥里解释不清为什么我们
I can’t really explain over the phone why we’re so
要对这个产品如此兴奋
excited about this product.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!