The little red-haired girl.
她和你差不多大,你认识她吗?
She’s about your age. You know her?
不认识
No.
你住我隔壁,是吧?
You live next to me, don’t you?
你见到我可以跟我打招呼,你不用害怕
You can say hello when you see me. You don’t have to be afraid.
城里有很多关于我的传言,但都不是真的,懂吗?
There’s a lot of things going around about me, but none of it’s true. Okay?
– 你今年有当个乖孩子吗? – 我想有吧
– You’ve been good this year? – I think so.
敢发誓吗?
You swear to it?

No.
我的直觉是,只有你觉得自己不好,才会到这个地方来
Yeah. Well, this is the place to be if you’re feeling bad about yourself.
– 是吗? – 我是这么想的
– It is? – I think so.
– 你觉得自己不好吗? – 没有
– Are you feeling bad about yourself? – No.
最近我一直惹人厌
I’ve been kind of a pain lately.
尽说些不该说的话
I said some things I shouldn’t have.
今年我的表现真的不太好
I really haven’t been too good this year.
是的
Yeah.
我满难过的,我真的很爱我的家人
I’m kind of upset because I really like my family.
尽管有时我嘴上说我不爱他们,我甚至心里想过我不爱他们
Even though sometimes I say I don’t. Sometimes I even think I don’t.
– 你明白了吗? – 差不多吧
– Do you get that? – I think so.
家家都有一本难念的经
How you feel about family is a complicated thing.
特别是和哥哥的关系
Especially with an older brother.
内心深处虽然总是爱着他们
Deep down, you’ll always love him.
但却不知怎样去表现,于是就伤害了他们也伤害了自己
But you can forget that you love him. You can hurt them, they can hurt you.
这跟年纪大小好像没有关系
That’s not just because you’re young.
你是不是想知道我到这里的真正原因?
You want to know the real reason why I’m here?
是的
Sure.
我是来听我孙女唱歌♥的
I came to hear my granddaughter sing
而今晚我是不能来的
I can’t come hear her tonight.
你有约会吗?
You have plans?
不是
No.
他们不欢迎我
I’m not welcome.
教堂不欢迎你?
At church?
教堂总是欢迎你的
You’re always welcome at church.
是我的儿子不欢迎我
I’m not welcome with my son.
几年前,你们家搬来这个区前…
Years back, before you and your family moved on the block…
我和我儿子大吵了一架
…I had an argument with my son.
他多大了?
How old is he?
他是大人了
He’s grown up.
我们都发了火,我说我不想再看见他了
We lost our tempers, and I said I didn’t care to see him anymore.
他也是这么说的,从那时起我们就没讲过话了
He said the same, and we haven’t spoken to each other since.
既然你想他,干嘛不打电♥话♥给他?
If you miss him, why don’t you call him?
我害怕我要是打电♥话♥给他,他不会理我
I’m afraid if I call, he won’t talk to me.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
就是害怕他不理我
I’m just afraid.
不是我存心冒犯你,你岁数大了,是不是不该害怕了?
No offense, but aren’t you a little old to be afraid?
人一天天变老…
You can be old for a lot of things.
– 但总是会害怕的 – 这倒是
– You’re never too old to be afraid. – That’s true.
我一直害怕地下室
I was afraid of our basement.
太黑,总觉得有些怪东西在下面,里面的味道也怪怪的
It’s dark. There’s weird stuff down there, and it smells funny.
这样的事烦我好多年了
That sort of thing. It’s bothered me for years.
地下室给人的感觉都是那个样子
Basements are like that.
后来我壮着胆子下去洗衣服
I made myself go down to do some laundry…
发觉并不那么可怕
…and I found out it’s not so bad.
开始我一直很害怕,后来把灯一打开,就什么事都没了
I worried about it, but if you turn on the lights, it’s no big deal.
你是什么意思?
What’s your point?
我的意思是,你应该打电♥话♥给你儿子
My point is, you should call your son.
– 他要是不理我怎么办? – 至少你会知道
– What if he won’t talk to me? – At least you’ll know.
也就不必担心这件事了,也就不会再害怕了
Then you could stop worrying about it. You won’t have to be afraid anymore.
我不管多生我爸的气,总会跟他讲话的,特别是在过节的时候
No matter how mad I was, I’d talk to Dad. Especially around the holidays.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你试一试吧
Just give it a shot.
就算是为了你的孙女
For your granddaughter anyway.
我保证她很想你和你的礼物
I’m sure she misses you. And the presents.
我寄过一张支票给她
I send her a check.
我希望我爷爷奶奶也寄支票给我
I wish my grandparents did that.
他们总是寄衣服给我
They always send me clothes.
去年就给了我一件上面织着大鸟的毛衣
Last year I got a sweater with a bird knitted on it.
啊,那不错啊
Oh, that’s nice.
二年级的男生不适合穿那个
Not for a guy in the second grade.
要是穿了会被打的
You can get beat up for wearing something like that.
我一个朋友,因为听说他穿过…
I have a friend who got nailed…
有恐龙图案的睡衣,就被打了
…because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.
你还是赶快回家吧
You better run home where you belong.
想想我对你说的话
Think about what I said.
– 怎么样? – 好吧
– All right? – Okay.
跟你聊天真高兴
It’s nice talking to you.
我也是
Nice talking to you.
– 你怎么办? – 我?
– What about you? – Me?
是,你和你儿子
Yeah. You and your son.
再看看吧
We’ll see what happens.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
这是我的房♥子,我必须保卫它!
This is my house. I have to defend it.
战略计划图
重型罐子,炙热!
柏油
先过去看看,然后回来收拾卡车
We’ll check it out. We can come back for the truck.
我们怎么进去?
How do you want to go in?
到后门去,也许他会让我们进去
We’ll go to the back door. Maybe he’ll let us in.
是的,他是个孩子,小孩子都傻
Yeah, he’s a kid. Kids are stupid.
感谢主赐我营养的微波炉快餐
Bless this nutritious, microwaveable macaroni and cheese dinner…
并祝福那些低价卖♥♥东西的人们
…and the people who sold it on sale.
就这样,现在起不再害怕
This is it. Don’t get scared now.
圣诞快乐,小子
Merry Christmas, little fella.
我们知道你在里面,而且只有你一个人
We know that you’re in there, and that you’re all alone.
快点,小子,开门!
Yeah, come on, kid. Open up.
是圣诞老人和小精灵来啦
It’s Santy Claus and his elf.
我们不会伤害你的
We’re not gonna hurt you.
不,不会的,我们还带了礼物来给你呢
No, no. Got some nice presents for you.
好孩子,来开门吧
Be a good little fella now and open the door.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?怎么了?
What? What?
怎么了?
What?
– 怎么搞的? – 抓住那…
– What happened? – Get that little…
你好
Hello.
太好了!太好了!
Yes! Yes!
这兔崽子有枪!
The little jerk is armed!
好吧,我从前门进去,你从地下室进去
That’s it! I’m going in the front. You go down the basement!
这小兔崽子,死定了你
Oh, boy. That’s it, you little… You little…
这次可不会了,你这个小兔崽子
No, not this time, you little brat.
小混♥蛋♥你在哪?
You little creep, where are you?
干得好!
Yes!
我要把你的脑袋扯下来!
– Rip his head off…!
你死定了,小子
You’re dead, kid.
小浑蛋你在哪?
Where are you, you little creep?!
哈利!我来了
Harry, I’m coming in!
噢,不,我真的好害怕!
Oh, no! I’m really scared.
太晚了,小子!我们已经在房♥子里,就要抓到你了!
It’s too late for you, kid, we’re in the house. We’re gonna get you.
好吧!过来抓我吧!
Okay, come and get me!
你这个…!
Why, you…!
你死定了!
Now you’re dead!
我非杀了那小子不可!
I’m gonna kill that kid!
哈利!你干嘛脱鞋?
Why’d you take your shoes off?
你干嘛弄得像只鸡一样?
Why are you dressed like a chicken?
我在上面,你们两个白♥痴♥
I’m up here, you morons.
快过来抓我呀!
Come and get me.
你们要投降还是要再来一点?
You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?
小心头!
Heads up!
别担心,马文,我会帮你抓到他
Don’t worry, Marv. I’ll get him for you.
太棒了!
Yes!
他不过是个孩子,哈利,我们能抓到他的
He’s only a kid, Harry. We can take him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!