– 这是真的,真水晶做的 – 所以呢?
– That’s real. It’s real crystal. – Yeah, so?
– 快放进你的皮包里 – 这样不行,法兰克
– Put them in your purse. – Frank, I can’t do that.
快放进你的皮包里
Just… Put them in your purse!
好的,倒满,倒满
Yeah. Fill it up. Fill it up.
请倒满
Fill it up, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子们坐经济舱,我们坐头等舱,你不会觉得不好意思吗?
Don’t you feel like a heel, flying first class with the kids in coach?
孩子们很好啊
No. The kids are fine.
我小的时候唯一一次的旅行,坐的还是家庭旅行车,当然不是去法国
The only time I ever flew as a kid was in the station wagon, not to France.
我们那时候常去罗拉婶婶和亚瑟叔叔家玩
We had to go to Aunt Laura and Uncle Arthur’s.
孩子们都很好,他们在享受生活,都很愉快
Kids are okay. They’re having the time of their lives.
有人吗?
Hello?

Mom?
爸?
Dad?
你们都去哪里了?
Where are you guys?
巴兹?
Buzz?
梅根?
Megan?
喂!
Hello?
罗德?
Rod?
法兰克叔叔?
Uncle Frank?
法兰克叔叔,是开玩笑吗?
Uncle Frank, is this a joke?
梅根?琳妮?
Megan? Linnie?
你们在玩吧?
Is this a joke?
是我乱想
It’s only my imagination.
就是我乱想的
Only my imagination.
车子还在这里,他们没有去机场啊
The cars are still here. They didn’t go to the airport!
我让全家人消失了!
I made my family disappear.
“你完全无法照顾自己”
You’re completely helpless.
凯文…
You know, Kevin…
你就是法语中说的那种“无能之辈”
…you’re what the French call les incompetents.
“凯文,我要把你喂给我的大蜘蛛”
Kevin, I’m going to feed you to my tarantula.
“凯文,你真是个衰鬼”
Kevin, you are such a disease.
“这房♥子里有十五个人,就是你老惹麻烦”
There are 15 people, and you’re the only one who has to make trouble.
“瞧你干的好事,你这个小浑蛋!”
Look what you did, you little jerk!
我让全家人消失了!
I made my family disappear.
我自♥由♥了
I’m free!
哇!
Wow!
都不♥穿♥衣服,真恶心!
No clothes on anybody. Sickening!
酷!鞭炮!
Cool! Firecrackers!
留着以后玩
I’ll save these for later.
巴兹,我在翻你的东西
Buzz, I’m going through all your private stuff.
还不快出来收拾我!
You better come out and pound me!
巴兹的女朋友,好恶
Buzz, your girlfriend! Woof!
《邪恶天使》
谁呀?
Who is it?
是我,小蛇
It’s me. Snakes.
东西到手了
I got the stuff.
放在台阶上,然后滚蛋
Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here.
可以,强尼,但钱呢?
All right, Johnny, but what about my money?
要钱吗?
What money?
老大说有我的一份
A.C. Said you had some dough for me.
是吗?该给多少?
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
老大说过,十分之一
A.C. Said ten percent.
可惜老大说的不算了
Too bad A.C. Ain’t in charge no more.
我边吃零食边看烂电影
Guys, I’m eating junk and watching rubbish!
还不快出来阻止我!
You better come out and stop me!
他洗完澡后会打电♥话♥给你的
He’ll call you when he gets out.
嘿,告诉你要给你什么
I’ll tell you what I’m gonna give you.
小蛇,我数十下…
I’m gonna give you to the count of ten…
你这个杂种…
…to get your ugly, yellow…
赶快滚蛋
…no-good keister off my property…
不然就请你吃子弹
…before I pump your guts full of lead.
好好,强尼,对不起
All right, I’m sorry.
我马上走
I’m going.
一、二、十!
One, two…ten.
不用找了,畜生!
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
妈!
Mom!
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
亲爱的?
Honey?
我有种怪怪的感觉
I have a terrible feeling.
是什么呢?
About what?
好像有什么事我们没做
That we didn’t do something.
你有这感觉是因为我们走得太急了
You feel that way because we left in a hurry.
我们该做的都做了
We took care of everything.
我关咖啡壶了吗?
Did I turn off the coffee?
没有
No.
是我关的
I did.
你有没有锁门?
Did you lock up?
锁了
Yeah.
车♥库♥门关了吗?
Did you close the garage?
这个我没关
That’s it.
我把车♥库♥门忘了,就这一件事
I forgot to close the garage. That’s it.
不,不是这件事
No, that’s not it.
我们还会忘记什么事呢?
What else could we be forgetting?
是凯文!
Kevin!
机长能做的都做了,你家的电♥话♥就是不通
The captain’s doing all he can. Your phones are out of order.
飞机一落地我们就打电♥话♥,我想不会有什么事的
We’ll call when we land. I’m sure it’s okay.
真可怕,太可怕了
Horrible Horrible!
太可怕了
Just horrible.
我们怎么会这样呢?怎么会忘记他了呢?
How could we do this? We forgot him.
我们没忘记他,就是没点对人数
We didn’t forget him, we just miscounted.
我算是怎样的母亲啊?
What kind of mother am I?
你听了也许会好过点,我连我的眼镜都忘记带了
If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses.
光这一条街上就有五户人家出去度假
Five families gone on one block alone.
都是他们亲口跟我说的
They all told me from their own mouths.
真是天赐良机
It’s almost too easy.
我们看看
Check it out:
所有家里没人的房♥子
All the houses with nobody home…
都装了灯光自动计时器
…have automatic timers on their lights.
但是我把所有的数字都搞到手了,看这个…
But I got it all figured out. Watch this.
六百七十四号♥灯马上…
Number 66♥4♥ will be going on right about…
就要亮!
…now.
等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
六百七十二号♥…
Number 672
现在亮!
…right now.
等等,等等
Wait a minute.
六百七十一号♥…
671…
亮!
…now.
就是这一家,马文,是个金库
And that’s the one, Marvin. That’s the silver tuna.
真的搞大了
It’s very G.
大吧,啊?
Very G, huh? It’s loaded.
屋里有好多高级货
It’s got lots of top-flight goods.
– 有音响,录影机 – 玩具
– Stereos, VCRs… – Toys?
可能有些精品珠宝首饰
Probably looking at some very fine jewelry.
或许还有现钞
Possible cash horde.
有价证券什么的
Odd marketable securities.
谁知道呢,反正是个金库
Who knows? It’s a gem.
拿好你的铁橇
Grab your crowbar.
铁橇真好用
Crowbars up.
♪ You’re a rotter, Mr. Grinch ♪
♪ You’re the king Of sinful sots ♪
♪ Your heart’s a dead tomato ♪
♪ Blotched with moldy purple spots, Mr. Grinch ♪
走哪边?
Which way?
我们绕到后面到地下室去
We’ll go around back, down the basement.
– 你不是说他们都走了吗? – 他们是今天早上走的
– You said they were gone. – They were gonna leave today.
快离开这吧
Let’s get out of here.
我们得用一下电♥话♥
We have to use the phone, please.
对不起,事情很急,我们真的非常需要打这个电♥话♥
It’s an emergency. We really have to make a call.
拜托你!我们的弟弟单独一个人在家里
Please! Our brother’s home alone.
把电♥话♥给我!
Give us the phone!
对不起!谢谢
I’m sorry. Thank you.
我打电♥话♥给警♥察♥,你去订一下回家的飞机票

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!