I gave you a promise.
他是我朋友
He’s my friend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈
Mom.
小蒂蒂 你真是我的宝贝
Tippy. My beautiful girl.
妈妈 我每个地方都找遍了
I’ve been looking everywhere, Mom.
我超怕 我再也见不到你了
I was so scared we’d never see each other again.
妈妈 我不会放弃找你的
Mom, I never would have stopped looking until I found you.
他们仍然在找
They are still looking.
格尔族不是侵略者
Gorg are not the takers.
波波族才是
Boov are.
我们必须证明我们的猜测
We must demonstrate our affections later.
但现在还有个问题
There is still one problem.
不好意思 那是什么
Excuse me, what is that?
格尔族的母舰
That is Gorg mothership.
它是来毁灭这个星球的
It is here to destroy the planet.
它要毁灭这个星球
It’s going to destroy the planet?
对 我有个计划
Yes. But I haves a plan.
小欧
Oh?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
小蒂现在不准出来
Tip cannot come into the out now.
我要弥补自己犯下的错
I am fixing my mistake.
小欧 你一个人做不到的
Oh! You can’t do this on your own!
也许做不到
Maybe not.
但我心存希望
But I haves hope.

No!
停下 别去
Stop, no!
别一个人干啊
Please don’t do this by yourself!
别啊 不要去
No! Don’t!
Oh!
快停下
Stop!
看呐
Look!

Hey!
格尔
Gorg!
大叫根本没用
It is useless to yell.
格尔
Gorg!
他们看不见他
They’re not gonna see him.
这样没用
It’s not gonna work!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
– 现在 – 快拆开
– Now? – Just open it.
谢谢 甜心 可现在
Thank you, sweetheart, but what–
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
让驾驶者分心
Distracting the driver.
奏效了 母舰停下了
It worked! The ship’s stopping!
可是没法及时得停下来
It’s not gonna stop in time!
快停下啊
Stop faster!
他一定要快点离开那儿
He’s gotta get out of there!
妈妈 帮我搞定这东西
Mom, help me with this thing!
小欧
Oh!
小欧
Oh!
快跑
Run!
小蒂
Tip!
快停下
Stop!
小蒂
Tip!
妈妈
Mom!
小欧
Oh!
你还活着
You’re alive.
你把我吓坏了
But you scared me so bad!
你吓坏了
You were scared?
我至少还是第三名
I almost made a number three.
不算太难
Not too hard!
还是有点可能性的
It is still a possibility.
那是在说什么呀
What was all that?
不是所有的格尔语都能对应成人类语言
Not all Gorg-speak has humans words.
可事实上 他们并不是我邀请来的
But, it turns out, Gorg was not here because of my invitation…
虽然他们很乐意接受邀请
though Gorg would have been happy to attend.
他们在这儿是因为 他们正追踪这块石头
Gorg was here because Gorg was tracking the rock.
这里面有什么
What was in that thing?
格尔族系
Gorg family.
他们的整个新生代
It is entire next generation.
整个吗
All of them?
整个
All of them.
难怪他们一直追着你们
No wonder they’ve been chasing you.
不是他们 是他
Not “they,” “he.”
显然 那个格尔人是最后一个格尔族人了
Apparently, that Gorg is last Gorg.
这就是为什么这块石头那么重要
That is why rock was so important.
没有它 他就会孤独一人
Without it, he was alonely…
然后独自灭绝
and would someday be extinctly…
格尔一族也将烟消云散
which made Gorg cranky and irrational…
永远湮灭在宇宙中
and physically violent.
他就像个人类女孩
He was just like humansgirl.
他伤心的快发疯了
He was sad-mad.
谢谢你
Thanking you.
谢谢你 漂亮击掌
Thanking you! High hand touching.
哈哈 来吧 二连击
Yeah, give it here. High hand touching.
再高点 你太慢啦
Up high! You are too slow.
漂亮击掌 这下好疼
High hand touching! That hurt.
猪猪猫
Pigcat!
嗨 小欧
Hey, Oh!
你好啊 好友凯尔
Hello, friend Kyle.
我也有一样的颜色
I have that same color.
– 嗨 迈妈 – 嗨 小欧
– Hi, Mimom. – Hi, Oh.
派对太赞啦
Awesome party, Oh!
有人参加的排队实在是太带感啦
Parties are so much more fun when other people show up.
是时候再进一步了吧
Is it time to pick it up a level?

Yes!
这下要变得更带劲啦
This is gonna be sweet!
一起来手舞足蹈吧
Drop it like it has a high temperature!
哎呀 不好
Oh, no!
控制不住我的身体啦
What is happening to my body?
波波们摇摆起来
Shake your Boov thang!
把你的双手举在空中 舞步跳的很轻松
My hands are in the air like I just do not care!
我有了新家 新伙伴 新的开端
I has a new start in a new home with new friends.
现在 每一天都是最棒的一天
And now, every day is best day ever!
你们都受邀参加派对 派对 派对
You are all invited to a party, party, party.
来银河系 在北斗星的地方右拐
Just head to the Milky Way. Turn right at the Big Dipper.
太阳系第三行星
Third planet from the Sun.
来看我的气球
Look for my balloons!
来派对吧
Come party!
大伙们 茄子
Everybody, smile!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!