Yes!
真是事半功倍啊
It was low probability of success.
你真是个厉害的波波
Some Boov you are.
快点
Quickly.
我们得快点修好飞船找到迈玛
We must fix the Slushious and find Mimom.
是我妈啦
“My” mom.
我不就是这个意思吗
That is the thing I said.
我就知道这能行的
I knew this would all work out!
你太厉害啦
You were awesome!
你一定能找到我妈的
We’re gonna find my mom…
你会成为一个大英雄并且给大家瞅瞅这块超级芯片
you’re gonna show everybody the super-chip and be a big hero
甚至连斯迈克船长都要
and even Captain Smek will have to–
好多人啊
That’s a lot of people.
– 再见了 波波 – 赶紧走吧
– Bye, Boov! – Get lost!
天哪 你们的跑路技能点挺厉害的
Wow. You guys really are good at running away.
是的
Yes.
我们很擅长
Yes, we are.
看那里
Look, over there!
我就是在那里看到我妈妈的
That’s where we saw my mom!
快点 这是最后一艘船了
Hurry up, it is the last ship!
没事啦 猪猪 我会和妈妈一起回来的
It’s okay, Pig. I’ll be back with Mom.
我们 快到了
We’re almost there!
这边
Over here.
– 什么 – 快点
– What? – Hurry!
我就不懂了 她在里面吗
I don’t understand. She’s in there?
是的
Yes.
赶紧把真♥相♥吐出来
Tell me the truth.
没时间了
There is no time.
你可以跟我一起走
You can come with me.
你会很安全的
You will be safety.
我妈不在那艘船上 是不是
My mom’s not on that ship, is she?
你答应我帮我找她的 现在你却要走了
You promised to help me find her, and you’re leaving?
– 你这个大骗子 – 不要啊
– You lied to me. – No!
欺骗是件坏事
A lie is a bad thing.
我♥干♥了坏事这样你才能活下来
I did a thing so you can live.
我妈在这 我不走
I’m not going. My mom is here.
你永远不会找到她的
You will never find her.
百分百你找不到的
It is 100%.
坐以待毙不会带来任何希望的
Staying now does not make hope.
格尔族的母舰快来了
Gorg mothership will be here soon.
它会毁灭这个星球的
It destroys planets.
– 我们现在必须跑路了 – 不
– We must run away now! – No!
这是真的
It is true.
人类竟然连这点小事都不能理解
Humanspersons cannot even understand simple, simple things.
我在救你啊 我是你的伙伴
I am saving you! I am being your friend.
不 你只是在逃跑
No, you’re just running away.
你离不开你的家族
You don’t leave your family.
你不能理解我
But you can’t understand that
因为你只是只波波
because you’re just a Boov!
你从来就没跟我在一个阵营
You’ve never been my friend.
等等
Wait!
最后逃离口开始检票
Final escape pod departing.
我一直很讨厌格尔族啊 他们总是能找到我们
I hate upon the Gorg! They are always finding us!
格尔族的母舰
The Gorg mothership!
我们完蛋了
We are doomed!
快跑
Run away!
让我先走 我抱着孩子呢
Make a path, I’m holding a baby.
他是那只逃跑的波波
It is the fugitive Boov!
他怎么反方向跑
He is running towards the danger!
快阻止他
Stop him!
不要啊
Undo!
船长 我们达到了史上最快速
Captain, we are achieving new highest speeds!
你都做了些啥哟 这是啥
What has you done? What is that thing?
格尔族的超级芯片
It is Gorg super-chip.

What?
格尔族无人机撞坏了
Gorg drone crashed
我遇到了 结果就找到芯片
and I ran to it and I found the chip.
够了
Enough.
你遇上过格尔族
You ran to a Gorg?
他不惧险阻
He runs towards the danger?
他是个怎样的波波啊
What kind of Boov is he?
超级波波
He is like a Super Boov.
不不不
No, no, no.
他才不是超级波波呢
He is not a Super Boov.
在舰上只有一只超级波波
There is only one Super Boov on this ship,
你们都知道是谁
and you know who it is.
近在眼前哦
You’re looking at him.
我组织的大逃亡
I invented running away.
看看这个 我的嘘嘘棒
And look at this. I have the Shusher.
我才是船长
I am your captain.
但你不是个合格的船长
But you are not good captain.

What?
你告诉我们的 我们都信了
You telled us these things, and we all believed them.
起码我信了
I believed them.
但我遇到了个人类
But then I met a humansperson.
她不像你所说的那样
And she is not like you said.
她很勇敢 聪慧
She is brave and smart…
很关心其他人类
and cares about other humanspersons.
我们波波甚至不互相关心
In a way that we Boov do not even care about each other.
她甚至很关心我
She even cares about me.
虽然我几乎啥也没做
And I’ve done very little to earn that.
波波族虽然在很多方面很强
The Boov may be superior in many ways.

Yeah.
但不是在我现在认为重要的方面厉害
but not in the ways that I now thinks are most important.
哦 天
Big deal!
我听够了 闭嘴吧你
I have had enough. Shush!
你才真的是够了
That is enough shushing.
你胆够肥敢让我闭嘴
How dare you shush a shushing!
哎呀是正确的我们需要一个新的船长
Oh is right. We need a new captain.
我觉得应该让小欧来当
I thinks it should be Oh!
我 不
Me? No.
不 他才配不上船长之职
No! He cannot be captain.
我有嘘嘘棒 我是船长
I have the Shusher. I am captain!
再也不是了
Not anymore!
他不会知道怎么控制这个的
He will not know how to operate it!
很复杂的
It is very complicated.
一头中 一头轻
Heavy on one end, light on the other.
安静
Shush!

Booyah!
不 我不适合领导波波
No, I am not a Leader Boov.
我做过太多错事了
I makes far too many mistakes.
你不是唯一一个犯错误的波波
You are not the only Boov who makes mistakes.
比如
For examples
我的过失是没当你的好伙伴
my mistake is not being your friend.
小欧船长万岁
All hail Captain Oh!
我看到是你干的了
I saw who did that!
我有仇必报 你看着办吧
I hold grudges, you know!
小欧 你是最棒的
Oh, you’re the best!
想让我办个派对吗 小欧
Want me to host party, Oh?
走开
Go away.
才不呢 你应该说 是谁呀
No, you are supposed to be saying “Who is there?”
我就能说
Then I am to be saying

“Moo!”
小欧
Oh!
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
但我看着你们的船离开的呀
But I saw your ship leave!
你回来了 你还回来干啥
But you came back! What are you doing here?
这里是我心之所属
It is where I belongs.
你和猪猪是我的朋友
You and Pigcat are my friends.
并且
And alsos, too
我给过你承诺

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!