Express elevator departing.
哇哦
Whoa!
这太令人兴奋了
This is uber freaky
这些都是最聪明的波波吗
These are the smartest Boov you have?
你一定要安静
You must be very quiet.
你肯定不想打破他们集中–
You do not want to break their concentra–
派对开始啦 派对开始啦
Come party. Come party.
哦 这是什么
Oh! What is it?
我想现在大脑袋波波已经停止了
I thought the Big Brain Boovs would have stopped my invitation by now.
但是他们还没有找到我的密♥码♥
But they have still not figured out my password.
– 这可能吗 – 等一下
– How is this possible? – Wait a minute.
这是说这些可怕的格尔族恶魔
Does this mean those horrible monster Gorg thingies
将要去地球了吗
will come to Earth?
去地球 是的
To Smekland, yes!
然后会发生什么
And what happens then?
再也不会找到迈玛了
There will be no finding of Mimom!
你要解决这个问题
Then you’ve gotta fix this!

Yes.
快点
Hurry!
顺便问一下 你的头骨灵活吗
By to the way, is your skull flexible?
– 啥 – 没啥
– What? – Never mind.
可能没什么问题 别动
It will be probably okay. Hold still.
哇哦
Wow!
还剩30秒就玩完啦
30 seconds to doom.
我应该输入我的密♥码♥ 密♥码♥是
I shall input my password. It is…
” 我的名字是哎呀 斯迈克船长很伟大而且
“My name is Oh and Captain Smek is great and
任何人都不会想到的是1
anyone who does not think that is a poomp 1.”
我想知道为什么没人会猜到
I wonder why no one guessed that.
我也不知道
I do not know.
– 不管用吗 – 不可能
– It didn’t work? – Impossible!
这就是密♥码♥呀
That is password!
那是 哦 不 大写锁定键
That is– Oh, no! Caps Lock.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
派对开始啦 派对开始啦
Come party. Come party. Come party. Come party.
派对开始啦 派对开始啦
Come party. Come party.
成功了
Yes!
Duang 起作用了
Fa-da! It has worked.
起作用了
It worked!
你成功了 哎呀
You did it, Oh!
太惊险了
That was closeness.
站起来
On your feet.
你还是要去找我妈妈
You still have to find my mom.
这很简单 我们现在应该找
That is simplicity. We shall now searching on…
露丝·图琪
Lucy Tucci.
” 露西·图琪 ”
“Lucy Tucci.”
澳大利亚
Australia.
找到迈玛
Observe Mimom.
这不好笑
That’s not funny.
这不是你的迈玛吗
This is not your mimom?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这不是她
That’s not her!
你确定
Sure?
我知道 我知道 好吗
I know, I know. Okay?
你已经说了两周了
You’ve been saying that for two weeks.
求你了
Please!
她有着灰色的大眼睛和美丽的棕色头发
She has big green eyes and beautiful brown skin.
妈妈
Mom.
所以告诉我她在哪儿
So tell me where she is.
或者给我找一个知道她在哪儿的波波来
Or find me a Boov who can.
求你了
Please.
你看起来就像小一号♥的迈玛
Gratuity Tucci looks just like tiny Mimom.
格拉托依蒂·图琪 为什么
Gratuity Tucci? Whyfor–
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
我不敢相信 我妈妈在澳大利亚
I can’t believe it! My mom’s in Australia!
而且我取消了我的邀请
And I has cancelled my e-vite!
我终于可以不用再藏着了
I can finally come out of the hiding.
太棒了
Yes!
哈 哈 哈
Well, well, well.
哈喽
Hello?
拿着我的皇冠
Hold my crown.
一定要非常小心 这是唯一的一个
And be very careful. It’s the only one.
哈 哈 哈
Well, well, well.
你真的以为你能逃得掉吗
Did you really think you could escape?
逃走 不 不 不
Escape? No, no, no.
你看 我只是过来告诉你
You see, I was just coming to tell you–
尽管你精心伪装
Despite your elaborate disguise…
电脑已经认出你是
the computer recognized you as…
逃犯波波
the fugitive Boov!
但是他现在是英雄波波
But he’s a hero Boov now!
是的 我改正了我的错误
Yes! I has fixed my mistake!
是的 但是在此之前 你犯了错
Yes, but before that, you has made your mistake.
很多错误
And many mistakes before that.
– 等一下 我没有 – 很多 很多 很多 很多
– Wait, I have not– – Many, many, many, many!
事实上
Actually–
在此之前有很多错误
Many mistakes before that.
– 所以 我还是要把你消灭 – 为什么
– So, I still has to erase you. – Why?
你不能保证你不会再次犯错
You cannot guarantee you would not make a mistake again.
– 但是我不会 – 但是你可能会
– But I would not. – But you might.
– 但是我不会 – 但是你可能会
– But I would not. – But you might.
但是我不会
But I would not.
我们可以一直这么说下去 再来一次
We could go round and round. Let’s do it again!
– 但是我不会 – 但是你可能会
– But I would not. – But you might.
– 但是我不会 – 我喜欢这样
– But I would not. – I love this!
– 但是我不会 – 现在没劲了
– But I would not! – Bored now.
– 但是我不会 – 嘘
– But I would– – Shush!
消灭他
Erase him!
放下泡泡枪
Drop the bubble guns!
否则 我就会用这个
Or I will mess with this…
有引力的东西造成混乱
gravity thingy.
她在虚张声势
She is bluffing.
她不可能够到那个
She could not possibly reach the gravity thingy.
诅咒你和你的脚趾头
Curse you and your tippy-toe tallness!
但是没关系
But no problem.
波波的技术太复杂
Boov technology is far too complicated for
人类小女孩不可能弄明白
simple humansgirl to figure out.
是吗
Excuse me?
这个人类女孩可是几何学拿到优等的
This humansgirl got an “A” in geometry.
她破解出来啦! 逃命哪!
She figured it out! Run for my life!
别挡道! 我是船长!
Out of my way! I am captain!
抓紧!
Grab on!
不! 我抓不住你啦!
Oh, no! I can’t hold you!
你像是有千磅重!
You weigh, like, a thousand pounds!
松手吧
Let go.
– 什么 – 相信我
– What? – Trust me.
抱歉 我的职责是先逃跑
Sorry. It is my duty to run away first.

Poomp.
– 你还在等什么 – 我不能碰
– What are you waiting for? – I cannot touch.
我♥操♥作它 它是不会有反应的
It will not work if I drive it.
好吧 我来开
Fine. I’ll drive.
好痛
Owpain.
你开车技术好烂
You are terrible driver.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
(餐前语)祝你胃口好
Bon appetit.
不 你不能了
Oh, no, you don’t!
我是不会付钱的
I am not paying for that.
快动起来 你这匹蠢马!
Come on, you stupid horse!
唔 太帅了…
Whoo, that was cl–
这次我抓住你了…
This time I got you…
你跑不掉了
and you cannot escape.
检测到逃亡的波波

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!