Where have you been?
你就那么永远得走掉了
You were gone forever!
这句话并不准确 “永远” 指的是
That is not accurate. “Forever” is–
我还以为你死了或者受伤了
I thought you were dead! Or hurt!
或者遇到其他什么事
Or I don’t know!
你绝不可以像这样把一个人单独留下
But you cannot just leave someone alone like that!
把脚放在我的鞋子里
Put yourself in my shoes!
我怎么可能穿你的鞋子
How could I wears your shoes?
我的脚太小了
My pods are too small.
这只是一种措辞
It’s an expression!
意思是你要设身处地为别人着想
It means try to feel how someone else feels.
我还只是个孩子
I’m just a kid.
我不应该总是自己承担一切
I’m not supposed to be by myself all the time.
这简直就是孩子的危机 同时也是一种犯罪
This is child endangerment. Which is a crime, by the way.
但是我见到你的时候你就已经是一个人了呀
But when I founded you, you were already alone…
所以我以为对你来说这很正常
so I thinks it is normal for you.
小波波们都是在恒温炉里养大的
When Boov are young, we are kept in the warming oven.
这对人类来说正常吗
Is this normal for humanspersons?
通常
Usually
我们只有满了16岁才会独自横跨大西洋
We don’t cross the Atlantic by ourselves until we’re 16.
不 发生的这些事都不正常
No, none of this is normal!
你还没明白吗 你毁了一切
Don’t you get it? You ruined everything!
本来我终于在这儿找到了快乐
I was finally happy here– there, where I lived.
和妈妈一起居住的地方
With my mom.
你知道对我来说适应有多困难
Do you know how hard it was for me to fit in?
我用了多久才习惯
How long that took?
七年级的女生都不好惹
7th-grade girls are mean!
是 我发现了 我之前都没意识到
Yes, I sees that! I did not realize!
我们会重新找迈玛的
We will resume the finding of Mimom.
别再这么说了好吗
Stop saying that!
她是我的妈妈
She’s just “my” mom.
不是你的 是我的
Not yours. Mine.
你为什么就是搞不清楚呢
How do you not understand this?
如果长相怪异的外星人
How would you feel
把你妈妈从你身边带走 你会做何感想
if some horrible aliens took your mother from you?
这不可能发生
That could not to happen.
波波人没有迈玛
Boov are not having mimoms.
原来你们没有家人
Boov don’t have families.
怪不得你们抢夺别人的东西而且一点也不在乎别人的感受
No wonder you take things and don’t care about anybody else.
所以说 你的迈玛
So, your mimom…
对你来说非常重要
is a very important humansperson to you.
比任何人都重要
More important than others.
不能和她在一起的话 你就会伤心
To not belong with her causes you being sad.
但是刚刚你还在对我拳打脚踢 冲我叫喊
But recent moments ago, you are kicking on me and yelling.
看起来不是伤心 而是生气
Which is seeming more to be mad than sad.
有时两者皆有
Well, sometimes it’s both.
所以你是伤心地生气
So, you are sad-mad.
原来人类比书上说的复杂得多
Humans are more complicated than it said in the pamphlet.
我尽快地把这儿用吸尘器打扫干净了
I vacuumed here as fast as I could.
你们对
Whatfor is your plan
破解密♥码♥有了什么想法
for figuring out the dumb Boov’s password?
我没什么收获
I got nothing!
拜托 我需要大家的想法
Please, come on! I need ideas!
就是你 紫色的那个
You! The purple one.
拜托
Oh, come on!
所以嘞
So?
也许我们可以随机地输入数字和字母
We could type in random numbers and letters?

I like it!
超级大脑们快快连接工作起来
Get those big brains plugged in and working.
走着
Away!
你们知道一旦格尔人发现我们 下场会怎样
You know what the Gorg will do if they find us.
喀嚓 喀嚓 喀嚓
Chomp, chomp, chomp.
所以我们才要一直逃亡
And that is why we keep running away.
哇噢
Whoa.
为什么格尔族那么恨你们
Why do these Gorg hate you so much?
因为他们是格尔人啊
Because they are Gorg.
我们称他们为 “掠夺者”
We calls Gorg the “takers”…
因为你有什么 他们就抢什么
because if you has something, they takes it.
比如你有一块三明治
Like, if you has a sandwich.
或一个星球
Or a planet.
好啦 好啦 我理解了
No, no. I get it.
但他们不会来地球 对吧
But they’re not coming to this planet, right?
不不 这倒不用担心
Oh, no, no. Not to worry.
超级大脑波波人会弥补我的失误的
The Big Brain Boov will to fix my mistake.
但我还是会被处罚得很惨
But I will still be very punished.
我们有项规定
We has a rule.
违规九次即出局
Nine mistakes and you are out.
那你犯规了几次
How many mistakes do you have?
62次
62.
我情绪低落的时候 妈妈就会给我讲笑话
When I’m stressed out, my mom tells me jokes.
波波人不会讲笑话
Boov do not do telling jokes.
没那么难 我来教你吧
It’s not that hard. I’ll teach you.
咚 咚
Knock, knock.
你应该说 ” 门外是谁 “
You would say, “Who’s there?”
是你
You are there.
不 你只要问我就好了
No, just ask me.
门外是谁
Who is there?
现在我说 “打断牛”
Now I say, “The interrupting cow.”
现在你说 “谁是打断牛 “
Now you say, “The interrupting cow, who?”
我们开始吧
Let’s just do it.
– 咚 咚 – 门外是谁
– Knock, knock. – Who is there?
打断牛
The interrupting cow.
– 打断牛 – 哞
– The interrupting cow– – Moo!
我还没问你呢
You did not let me finish my response.
– 我刚才应该说 “哪个打断– ” -哞
– I was to say, “The interrupting co–” – Moo!
你又那么干
You did it again.
这是个玩笑
That is the joke.
这只牛是打断牛
The cow is to being an interrupting cow…
所以在我说话时打断了
and therefore interrupts me!
– 我知道 这就是它有趣的地方 – 哞
– I know. That’s why it’s funny. – Moo!
-让我说– -哞
– Let me fi– – Moo!
-够了 – 我是打断牛
– That’s enough. – I’m the interrupting cow.
– 住口 – 哞
– Knock it off! – Moo!
-别逼我用胶带封上你的嘴啊 -哞
– Don’t make me get out more tape! – Moo!
好多波波啊
So many Boovs!
我说过这太傻了
I said this was dumbness.
我说过我是命中注定的 但是你听了吗 没有
I said I am doomed. But doos you listen? No!
够了
Oh, that’s enough!
你快把我逼疯了
You are driving me to the crazy!
现在跑还不晚 那是波波族的格言
It is never too late to run away. That is the Boov motto.
是的 但是我们不会逃跑 我有一个计划
Yes, but we’re not doing that. I have a plan.
你的计划是逃跑吗 如果不是 那都是蠢方法
Is your plan to run away? Because other-way-wise, it is stupid!
我们需要做的就是潜入这个城市
All we have to do is sneak into the city…
进入伟大的天线 利用它来找到我妈妈
get into the Great Antenna, use it to find my mom…
然后再偷偷溜走 明白了吗
and then sneak out again. See?
但是这样还是行不通呀 因为他们认识我
But it still will not work because my face is known.
如果我被任何一个波波看到
If I am seen by any Boov,
我百分之百会被抓起来的
I am 100% popular for being arrested.
如果我有办法呢
What if I could fix that?
别动
Hold still.
首先 一个小雀斑
First, a little beauty mark.
让我看看
Letting me see.
-还没好呢 把镜子给我 – 给我 给我
– Not yet. Give me that mirror. – Give to me, give to me!
这看起来完全不像我了
It is like looking at a completed stranger!
不 我还没完成呢 甚至还没有–
No, I’m not done. It’s not even–
你真是个魔术师
You are a worker of miraculous transformation!
这个波波是谁
Who is this Boov?
我不认识
I do not know!
好吧 哇哦
All right, Oh.
好痛
Owpain.
电梯离开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!