It is a good thing I doos not have to go the number three.
他会让你处境危险
It would not be safe for you.
我们一年就上一次三号♥
We only doos it once a year.
我不会把它叫做假期
I would not call it a holiday…
– 但是你上三号♥需要花上一天 – 够了
– but you doos need to take the day off. – That’s enough!
你不能进来 这是女厕所
You can’t come in here. This is the girls’ room.
不要吃那个蓝色的薄荷糖
Do not eat the blue mints!
感谢上帝 这有一大碗柠檬水
Thankfully, there is a large bowl of lemonade.
不要喝柠檬水
Do not drink the lemonade!
马上就出来了
Be out in a second.
我们要去巴黎
We’re going to Paris!
去见妈妈
Going to see my mom!
慢慢享受
Takes your time!
南极
Ant-arc-tica.
我来了
Here I come!
逃亡的波波
Fugitive Boov.
别动 我逮捕你了
Hold still for arresting!
我最好的朋友 凯尔
Best friend Kyle!
我不是你的朋友
I am not your friend!
但我会得到你的密♥码♥ 成为一名英雄波波
But I will be a hero Boov for getting your password.
好 你在千钧一发之际救了我们
Yes! You has in nick-time saved us!
你这表情是什么意思
What is the purpose of your face?
好痛
Owpain.
你想要丢下我
You were gonna ditch me?
– 不 – 骗子
– No! – Liar!
我从不说谎
I never lie!
你说了
Yes, you do!
你知道 我是怎么知道的吗
And you know how I know?
因为每当你说谎的时候 你就会变绿
Because every time you lie, you turn green!
我没有 我…
I doos not. I…
拆穿了
Poomp.
开门 骗子 长着一张青蛙脸的湿玩具
Open the door, you lying, frog-faced squishy toy!
停 我需要你…
Stop! I need your…
你承诺过要帮我找到我妈妈
You promised to help me find my mom!
然后我要违背承诺
Then I un-promise!
不能这样
That’s not how it works!
你必须帮我去巴黎
You have to help me get to Paris.
我不帮
I will not!
停 我需要你…
Stop! I need your…
我必须藏起来
I must hide!
我也说的英语 你为什么就不明白呢
I am speaking the English at you. Whyfor do you not understands me?
我理解 我只是不在乎而已
I “understands.” I just don’t care.
– 别动 – 当心
– Freezing! – Look out!
不要
Come on!
停 我需要你的密♥码♥
Stop! I need your password.

No!

Go!
我就是想要个密♥码♥
All I wanted was his password.
这并不是一个能忍♥受的友谊方式
This is not a sustainable friendship model.
所以…
So…
我假设现在我们已经逮捕了亡命大盗
I assume by now we have apprehended the fugitive.
有人吗
Anybody?
你 紫色的那个
You. The purple one.
不是这个紫色的 是另一个紫色的 另一个
Not that purple. The other purple. The other purple.
那个
That one.
对 就是你
Yes, you!
所以 他在哪
So, where is he?
我们不知道 先生
We do not know, sir.
什么 这是第一名的灾难
What? This is number one disaster!
他的邮件可千万不能被格尔族看到
His message must not reach the Gorg.
这个星球可是千辛万苦找到的 我绝不放弃它
This planet was hard to find, and I will not abandon it!
把我的压力释放泡泡垫拿来
Someone fetch me my stress blankie.
太爽了
So soothing.
凯尔警长来啦
Aha! Officer Kyle!
总算来了一个尽职尽责的波波人
Now here is a Boov who knows how to do his job.
你一定会告诉我找到逃犯了对不对
Tell me, you have found the fugitive?
是的
Yes.
这绝对是普天同庆的历史时刻
Joyful exclamation!
他在哪儿嘞
And where is he?
发生了一丢丢的问题
There is a tiny problem.
既然只是 “一丢丢” 那谁还在乎呢
“Tiny.” As long as it’s tiny, who cares?
就在我获得密♥码♥之前
Well, before I got the password…
他溜了
I erased him.
来晚会吧 来晚会吧 来晚会吧
Come party. Come party. Come party.
– 轻点啊 – 对不起啦
– Quit it! – Sorry.
听着 对你我来说巴黎很危险
Look, Paris is danger for both of us.
那里到处都是波波人
It crawls with Boov.
我们到了那儿之后你有什么计划
Doos you have a plan for once we are get there?
暂时没想好 但我还是有胜算的
Not really. But I have hope.
你数学是体育老师教的吗
You are bad at math.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我几何学可是拿过 “A” 的好吗
I got an “A” in geometry.
我的意思是
I am only saying…
波波族在数学上的造诣是你们不能比的
Boov are superior in this way.
只要胜算低于50%
If probability for success falls below 50%…
波波族就放弃 你们就不会
Boov give up. You do not.
确实如此
Exactly!
不要再撕了
Enough with the ripping!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
要不这样吧 我们听听音乐
Tell you what. Let’s have some tuneage.
那是什么
What is that?
波波乐
Boov song.
歌♥名叫 “静止与服从”
It is called “Motionless and Obedient.”
超流行的单曲
Very big hit.
不不不 在我的车里不允许放这种音乐
No, no, no! Not in my car.
司机才有选择权
Driver gets to pick.
这甚至都不能称之为音乐好吗 这是噪音
This is not even music. This is just noise.
这种身体反应绝非我意
Involuntary physical response.
你骗我
You have tricked me
听这种声波武器让我变得虚弱
into listening to a debilitating sonic weapon.
如果你想让人类不讨厌你的话
If you want humans to not hate you…
那你可以从喜欢我们人类的事物开始做起
you could start by liking some of our stuff.
这太奇怪了 我的身体是怎么了
Confusion. What is happening to my body?
这叫跳舞
It’s called dancing!
波波族才不会跳舞呢
Boov do not dancing!
我看出来啦 但你技巧掌握得还蛮快的嘛
I can tell. But you’re getting the hang of it!
我要被它折磨疯了
How long before this kills me?
我完全不能控制我的须须们了
I am not in control of my own extremities!
就是这样 动起来
That’s it. Work it!
我不想动哇
I do not want it to work!
你知道吗
You know what?
“波波” 和 “乐乐” 押韵
“Boov” rhymes with “groove.”
摇摆摇摆 快乐摇摆
Shake your Boov thang.
我的屁屁摇摆得不甚优雅啊
It is shaking in a most undignified way!
哦不 我的手在飞舞 就像我不在乎
Oh, no! My hands are in the air like I just do not care!
这不应该是波波人应有的表现啊
This is not how a Boov behaves!
羞耻感让我浑身发烫
I am overheated with shame!
– 我必须冷却一下 – 等等
– I must cool my core! – Wait!
– 你在做什么 – 我会回来的
– What are you doing? – I will returning!
我们正玩儿得开心呢
We were having fun!
快来 妈妈 只是雪而已啦
Come on, Mom. It’s just snow!
我从来没有见过雪
I don’t know anything about snow.
这是我们的第一场雪
Our first snow!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我要把这寄给
I’m sending this to–
我的体温已恢复到快乐的水平
My temperature is back to happiness.
为了表示我对你没有任何的不满
And to show I do not hold against you any grudge-ment…
我给你带来了可口的点心
I have brought you delicious snacking.
看 有嚼劲的塑料环
Fa-da! Chewy plastic rings!
我真心不喜欢你们人类的感谢方式
I really do not enjoy your human gratitude customs.
你去哪儿了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!