It’s so easy to remember.
没有用 他的密♥码♥太独特
It did not work! His password is unique.

No!
独特 波波人不独特
Unique? Boov are not unique!
把我的充气机取来
Fetch me my inhaler.
小子们 这会奏效的
Boy, that works.
他的错误会直接把格尔族引过来
His mistaking is leading the Gorg right to us.
让我看看他的请帖
Show me his invite.
你们都收到我的派对邀请啦
You are all invited to a party!
只要去银河系
Just head to the Milky Way.
在北斗星的地方右拐
Turn right at the Big Dipper.
太阳系的第三颗行星
Third planet from the Sun.
看看我的气球 派对
Look for my balloons! Party!
想要玩的痛快就来吧
Come if you like to have fun!
我最好的朋友凯尔也回会来的
My best friend Kyle will be there!
凯尔 凯尔 凯尔
Kyle, Kyle, Kyle!
来聚会吧
Come party!
凯尔
Kyle!
他不是我的朋友
He is not my friend.
互联网不会撒谎
The internet does not lie!
你了解他 你能找到他
You know him, you can find him.
我交给你负责了
I am putting you in charge!
可是 船长 这不是的我的工作 我只是个中级交通协管员波波
But, Captain, it is not my job. I am only a mid-level traffic Boov.
– 我欣赏你的懦弱 长官 – 谢谢
– I admire your cowardice, Officer. – Thank you.
我要每一个斯迈克之地星球上的波波警♥察♥搜索整个城市
But I want every Boovcop on Planet Smekland searching this city.
我们需要他的密♥码♥
We need his password…
不然就等着被格尔族消灭吧
or we will all be destroyed by the Gorg!
找到他
Find him!
那个波波已经病入膏肓了
That Boov has made his final mistake.
duang
Fa-da!
你不是说要修好它的吗
You were supposed to fix it!
这是什么玩意儿
What is this?
我管它叫”烂泥怪”
I calls it “Slushious.”
“烂泥怪”
“Slushious”?
它有无与伦比的燃料
It makes excellent fuel…
喷出新奇搞笑的味道
and comes in fun-to-say flavors.
“甜葡萄”
“Grape Escape.”
“柑橘卷”
“Tangerine Twist.”
“酸青柠”
“Busta Lime”!
妈妈要弄死我了
Mom’s gonna kill me.
现在 我准备接受你们地球人表达感激的手势了
Now I am prepared to accept one of your traditional gestures of human gratitude.
事实上 我们的传统是给你一顿皮蛋大餐 站着别动
Actually, our tradition is to punch you in the nose. Hold still.
不 你一点都不感激
No! Your gratitude is implied.
你要先开车了
You can drives first.
之后我就能…
Then I can…
你不能跟来
You’re not coming.
我正想要去躲避波波族 我才不会带上一个跟着我
I’m trying to hide from the Boov. I’m not bringing one with me.
你正好就能把我告发了
You’ll just turn me in.
不 我仅仅需要一个交通工具
No! I just needs a ride!
在镇上我有一个波波族的官方任务要解决
I haves official Boov business out of in town.
我也是
Me, too.
但是我改进了你的汽车
But I fixes your car!
所以呢 我把你从冰箱里救了出来 我们扯平了
So? I let you out of the freezer. We’re even.
– 你对我的车做了什么 – 你还想要哪样的操作系统
– What did you do to my car? – What doos you mean?
它现在应该能更好的在空中悬浮了
It should to hover much better now.
它只是辆车 它以前从来没在空中悬浮过
It’s a car. It didn’t hover at all before.
你怎么能让这东西停下
How do you stop this thing?
诶呦 很显然 我把油门和刹车弄反了
Oops. I have apparently reversing the proceed and anti-proceed controls.
是的 我明白了 刹车是油门
Yeah, I noticed. Stop is go.
– 油门是刹车 – 等下
– Go is stop. – Wait!
你为什么要这么做 波波和人类是朋友
Whyfor you do this? Boovs and humans are friends!
我们不是朋友 你们绑♥架♥了我妈妈
We’re not friends. You kidnapped my mom!
谁是迈玛
Who is Mimom?
我刚才说的是什么
What did I say?
– 我知道如何找到她 – 如何
– I knows how to find her. – How?
你妈妈的信息在中♥央♥司令部
That information is at Boov Central Command.
– 在天线之末 – 什么
– At the Great Antenna. – What?
在巴黎 现在让我进去
In Paris! Now let me to inside!
巴黎
Paris.
– 那么承诺 – 什么
– Then promise. – What?
承诺你会帮助我找到她 否则我就把你扔在这里
Promise you’ll help me find her or I’m leaving your Boov butt.
我承诺 但是如果你不希望被抓 现在就跑
I promise! But if you do not wish to be capturing, it must be now!
好吧 进来
Fine. Get in.
没错 没错 猪猪 巴黎 我们来了
Oui, oui, Pig! Paris, here we come.
我们要查明他们把妈妈关在哪里
We’re gonna find out where they put Mom.
好 我要设定GPS让我们直线飞去巴黎
Okay. I shall set the GPS to take us straight to the Paris.
目的地 南极
Destination entered: Antarctica.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
把你的外星爪子从我的车上拿开
Keep your Boov paws off my car!

Whoa!
你的车上全是害虫
Your vehicle is infested.
它不是害虫 他是我的宠物
It’s not infested. He’s my pet.
他叫猪猪 别碰他
His name is Pig. Don’t touch him.
现在他在晃
Now he is vibrating.
难道他要爆♥炸♥了
Is he going to explode?
不 他只是在打呼噜
No! He’s just purring.
你为什么要养这种东西
Why do you haves this thing?
它有用么 他能生产肉或者牛奶吗
Is it useful? Does it give meat or milk?
什么 不
What? No!
你养宠物只是为了快乐和友谊
You just have pets for fun and companionship.
在这艘船上你有我当你的同伴
You has me for companion on the ship.
是 好吧 猪猪更好一些
Yeah, well, Pig is better.
如果猫叫做猪猪 那你叫什么
If cat is “Pig,” what is your name?
格拉托依蒂·图琪 但是我朋友都叫我小蒂
Gratuity Tucci. But my friends call me “Tip.”
– 小蒂 -我说了”我朋友”
– Tip. – I said “my friends.”
但我们就是朋友 所有的人类和波波都是
But we are friends. All humans and Boov.
斯迈克船长船长决定的
Captain Smek has decided.
斯迈克船长船长是个傻瓜
Captain Smek is an idiot.

Untrue!
斯迈克船长是个天才和逃跑大♥师♥
Captain Smek is genius and best at running away.
难道你没听说过关于嘘嘘的传说吗
Have you not heard the legend of the Shusher?
很久以前 我们的敌军 格尔族
Long ago, our enemy, the Gorg…
邀请波波族参加一个和平会谈
invited the Boov to a peace meeting.
但是斯迈克船长在恐惧中明智的逃走了
But Smek wisely fled in terror.
然后他得到了一个特殊的战利品 嘘嘘
And he took a great trophy: the Shusher.
跑啊
Run away!
为什么要叫它嘘嘘
Why is it called the “Shusher”?
嘘嘘
Shush!
随便吧
Whatever.
真的吗
Seriously?
你们这些家伙破坏了自♥由♥女神像
You guys had to ruin the Statue Of Liberty?
斯迈克雕像
“Statue of Smek.”
你们会因此受到惩罚
You will not get away with this.
波波巡逻队
Boov Patrol!
他们正在找你
They are looking for you!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no!
这是什么
What’s that?

Hey!
不要让司机分心
Don’t distract the driver!
哈哈 巴斯塔酸橙汁
Aha! Busta Lime.
“巴斯塔酸橙汁”
“Busta Lime.”
好痛
Owpain!
好痛
Owpain.
好的 尿尿时间
Okay. Pee break.
我也要去尿尿
I, too, has to break pee.
或者按你这么叫的 一号♥
Or, as you calls it, the “number one.”
– 我们也有二号♥ – 好吧
– We also has the “number two.” – Okay.
– 然后是三号♥ – 好吧
– And the “number three.” – Okay!
我不必去上3号♥对你来说是件好事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!