Hello, friend Kyle.
我不是朋友
I am not your friend.
你当然是 我们的谈话可愉快了
Of course you are. We have had many enjoyable talks.
我们说话只是因为我没法走开
No, we talk only because I’m not allowed to move.
你总是说有劲的事情
You are always saying the funny things.
也许今晚你能来我的新居乔迁宴
Perhaps you can say them at my warming of house party tonight.
我不去 派对毫无益处 还浪费宝贵的波波时间
I will not. Parties are useless and take up valuable Boov time.
既然你在忙 我就给你发电子邀请函吧
Since you are at your busyness, I shall send an e-vite to you…
你有空了就来参加吧
so you can join later during your leisure minute.
求别发 我很珍惜我的空闲时间
Please do not send. I enjoy my leisure minute.
duang 我已经发送了我家的坐标
Fa-da! I have sent directions to my living space.
duang 我已经发送了我家的坐标
Fa-da! I have sent directions to my living space.
你给所有人都发了坐标
You sent directions to everyone?
什么 这可不是我的错
What? It is not my fault.
你为什么要把发送键放在群发送旁边
Why for put “send” button right next to “send all”?
这可是不良设计
This is just bad design.
你的邀请函已经发送个全星系了
Your invite has been sent to entire galaxy!
哎呀
Uh-oh.
哎呀个鬼啊
“Uh-oh” is right!
我们的敌人 格尔族 也会收到的
Our enemy, the Gorg, will receive it…
他们能通过坐标找到我们
and can use directions for to find us!
格尔族
The Gorg?
duang
Fa-da!
我们一族要玩完啦
You have doomed our species!
不 求求你们
No, please.
我不是故意的 我错了
I did not mean to. I am sorries!
你被逮捕了
You are arresting!
不
No!
我只是想邀请你们
I was just trying to invite you to my–
安保系统被破坏了
Security has been compromised.
逮捕他
Arrest that Boov!
自动驾驶 我需要帮助
Autopilot, I needs help!
位于巴黎的波波总部可以提供帮助
Help is available in Paris at Boov Headquarters.
不 自动驾驶 绝对不去巴黎
No, Autopilot! Any place but Paris!
你必须带我去一个没有波波族的地方
You must takes me to a place with no Boovs.
唯一没有波波族居住的地方是南极洲
The only remaining spot on planet with no Boov is Antarctica.
大拥抱
Group hug!
好啊 南极洲棒极了 带我去吧
Yes! Antarctica is perfect! Take me there now!
抱歉你是逃亡中的波波人
I am sorry. You are fugitive Boov.
启动自毁模式
Initiating Self-Destruct.
不 不要启动
No! Do not initiate!
我不是逃亡者
I am not a fugitive!
不
No!
不
Oh, no.
抓住你了 抓住你了
Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha!
你干嘛这么做
What for are you did this?
我是波波人 万众敬仰的波波人
I am Boov, beloved by all humans.
我知道你是谁
I know what you are.
好极了 放我出来吧
Excellent! Can I come into the out now?
不行 你不准出来
No, you cannot “come into the out” now.
你再也出不来了 别想了
You can never come into the out, ever again!
这可不行
But I can!
你得把木棍拿走不可
You are just having to take away the piece of wood.
不然我就要
Then I will have to–
释放破坏死光了
I will shoot forth the lasers from my eyeballs!
你做得到吗
You can do that?
是的
Yes.
要是你真的那么做了 那我别无选择
If you shoot your eye lasers, then I’ll have no choice…
只好炸掉你的脑袋了
but to explode your head!
– 你们人类没法只在爆♥炸♥的 – 当然能
– You humans cannot to explode– – We can too!
只是不太那么做
We just don’t much.
那样太粗鲁
It’s considered rude.
那我提出休战
Then I am granting you a truce.
你别炸开我的头
You are not to exploding heads…
我也不放激光了
and I will not do my devastating eye lasers.
好的 休战
Okay. Truce.
– 那么 放我出来吧 – 不
– So, can I come into the out now? – No!
这是惩罚你们抢了这颗星球 劫持了人们
This is what you get for stealing planets and abducting people.
你想错了
You are thinking a mistake.
波波人既不偷抢 也不劫持
Boov do not steal and abduct.
波波人自♥由♥又友好
No, Boov liberate and befriend.
猜猜这是谁做的
Guess who made this one!
这个好漂亮
This is so beautiful!
妈妈 这是怎么了
Mom! What’s happening?
我不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, honey.
小蒂
Tip!
我没事的
It will be okay.
侦测到生命形式 非人类 不予理睬
Lifeform detected. Not human. Move along.
享受你们的冰冻牛扎软糖
Enjoy you the frozen, sweetened bovine secretion…
此次航♥班♥终点站 人类集中营
as we take this short flight to Happy Humanstown.
妈妈
Mom!
全都是你的错
It’s all your fault.
你偷走了我妈妈
You stole my mom!
再见 波波
Smell ya later, Boov.
等等 现在就见
Wait! Smell me now!
我可以帮你修车 我看到你的车撞坏了
I can to fixing your car. I seen you has broken it.
我没撞坏 我可是个好司机
I didn’t break it. I’m a very good driver.
它本来就是这样的
It’s supposed to leak like that.
我现在能出来了吗
Can I come into the out now?
我知道 那个逃亡的波波人已经犯下了一系列大错
I know the fugitive Boov has made yet another in a series of horrible…
却是无意的逗比错误
yet unintentionally humorous mistakes.
我想你们保证 他发送的信♥号♥♥
But let me reassure you, the signal he broadcast…
已经被搞定了
is being handled.
我们不会灭绝的
We are definitely not doomed.
– 我们没事了 – 我们死定了
– And we’re out. – We are doomed!
格尔族会再次找到我们的
The Gorg are going to find us again!
那个疯子波波搞砸了一切
The maniac Boov has ruined everything.
糟透了
This is bad.
我可爱这颗星球了
And I really love this planet.
看看这些了不起的东西
Look at all the great stuff they’ve got.
比如这个 发箍
Like this! A headband!
你还可以穿在上身 向下滑
And for evening wear, you slide it down…
就有了一个备用轮胎
you got a beautiful spare tire.
我好喜欢
I love it!
真漂亮
Very nice!
谁愿意抛下这一切 我非得搞定不可
Who would wanna leave this behind? I have got to fix this.
我知道
I know!
召唤大脑波波
Summon the Big Brain Boovs.
自作聪明的智商达人
The smarty-pants of all smarty panty Booviness.
神十波
Gentleboov…
我需要主意
I want ideas.
我们可以创造一个没有格尔族的替换现实
We could create an alternate reality with no Gorg in it…
然后住到那儿去
then go live there.
好耶 我喜欢
Yes! I love it!
这么做需要多久
How long would that take?
基于目前的科技
Based on our current technology…
1700万年
1.7 million years.
这可太久啦 托尼 换别的
That’s a lot of years, Toni. Moving on!
– 我们可以就地躺下 – 好的
– We could lay on the ground… – Yes!
让格尔族以为我们都死了
and make the Gorg think we are dead.
下一个
Next!
我们干嘛不登陆逃亡波波的电邮
What if we logged into the fugitive Boov’s email…
然后取消他的电子邀请
and cancelled his e-vite–
嘘嘘 或者我们登陆逃亡者的电邮账号♥
Shush! Or we could log into the fugitive Boov’s email…
取消邀请
and cancel his invitation, and…
然后怎么着
What was that?
格尔族绝不会收到邀请
So the Gorg never receive it.
格尔族绝不会收到邀请
So the Gorg never receive it!
现在输入密♥码♥ 取消信息
Now, type in the password and cancel that message.
把密♥码♥设成”密♥码♥”真是个好主意啊
It was a good idea of me to make all passwords “password.”
容易记忆