I was thinking. We could split the money.
有了钱我能干什么?
What would I do with money?
就考虑下呗?
Just think about this. Okay?
我们可以在某个地方待一个星期,就像两个朋友在外面闲逛一样。
We could go away somewhere for a week just like two pals hanging out.
然后我保证你安全回家
Then, after that, I’d make sure you’d get home safe and sound.
-但是还钱的事呢?
-齐克!
– But what about returning the money?
– Zeke!
游乐场不一定需要这钱,他们每天都挣的比这多
The fair doesn’t need that money. They make more money than that every day.
谁都不会知道。
Nobody will ever know.
就像我们的小秘密。
It’ll be like our little secret.
-处理?
-我们不能这样做。
– Deal?
– We cannot do that.
-齐克!
不要让我陷入诱惑
– Zeke!
– “Lead me not into temptation.”
-你不想要更多吗?
-更多的冰淇淋?
– Don’t you want more?
– More ice cream?
更多的东西!
More everything!
我啥都有了。
I have everything.
难道你不想做一些能让你出名的事吗?
Don’t you want to do something that would make you important, famous?
你不想让全世界都知道你是谁吗?
Wouldn’t you want the whole world to know who you are?
上帝了解我,
Well, God knows who I am.
我也了解上帝,
And I know who God is.
而且上帝了解全世界,
And God knows the world.
这样就好像我也了解全世界,对不?
So it’s kinda like I know the world, right?
对你来说足够了?
And that’s enough for you?
还能剩很多
Ja… with a lot left over.
嗯……
Um…
我去上个厕所
Fine. I’m going to the bathroom.
看,有个直升飞机!
Look! It’s a helicopter.
劳驾,小姐
Excuse me. Miss?
你知道那个小孩的,你能帮他去公交站么?
You know that little boy? Can you make sure he gets to the bus station?
给他一块馅饼,这里是他要去的确切方向。
Give him a piece of pie and in here are exact directions where he’s going.
如果他晕倒了,轻轻推他一下,他会迅速醒过来。
If he faints, give him a little nudge. He’ll pop up like a turnover.
别搞砸了。
Don’t screw it up.
盯着那破球!
Keep your eyes on the damn ball!
嘿, 孩子..
Hey, kid…
难道你是以西结·雅各布森?
any chance you’re Ezekiel Jakobson?
我是。
I am.
好吧, 你好吗?
Well, how you doin’?
-你是谁?
-我是哈瓦娜的老朋友。她在哪?
– Who are you?
– I’m an old friend of Havana’s. Where is she?
-她抛弃了我
-噢。
– She deserted me.
– Oh.
那是个不好的习惯,我们去找她如何?
That’s a nasty habit. Why don’t we go find her?
你有过妻子吗?
Have you ever been left by a wife?
这是你的第一个错误, 孩子。
That’s your first mistake, son.
你给女人戴上戒指
You put a ring around a woman’s finger…
她会给你戴上一个更紧的
she’ll put a tighter one around your ball… Around your nose.
她在哪儿!
There she is!
好了, 孩子, 你想做什么?
Okay, kid, what do you wanna do?
恶人必有恶报。
“Now the wicked must eat the fruit of their own way.”
我让你领略下美国方式
All right, kid, let me show you America.
哦,天哪!
Oh, for chrissakes!
联邦调查局的!
F.B.I.!
-靠边停车
–齐克, 你不应该告诉他。
– Pull over.
– Zeke, you shouldn’t have told him.
你不应该没有我。你是我老婆!
You shouldn’t be without me. You’re my wife!
小心!
Watch it!
别伤害她!
Don’t hurt her!
齐克, 坚持住!
Zeke, hold on!
交出钱,不然让这孩子脑袋开花
All right, hand over the money or get to know the color of the kid’s brains.
联邦调查局, 我的屁♥股♥!
F.B.I., my ass!
哦, 我是联邦调查局的。好吧。我不是愚蠢的FBI
交出来不然我翻脸
Oh, I’m F.B.I. All right. I’m just not stupid F.B.I.
Hand it over or I get ugly.
拿去吧!
Take it!
很好, 孩子..。
出去。
All right, kid…
get out.
你的巡演结束了
Your tour is over.
齐克, 快回来!
Zeke, get back over here!
不!你让我恶心。
No! You make me sick.
-上车
-我不会跟你去任何地方!
– Get in the truck.
– I am not going anywhere with you!
我不想坐在这里跟你吵架
I’m not going to sit around here and argue with you about this.
快走开!
Just go away!
-过来
-你是..。嘿!
– Come here.
– What are you… Hey!
-你让我失望!按我说的做。
– You put me down! Do what I tell you.
你想让我们挨枪子儿吗?上车
You’re trying to get us killed. Get in.
-我是你的丈夫!你必须..。
-上车!
– I’m your husband! You have to…
– Get in the truck!
-进来吧趴下!趴下。
-什么?你在做什么?
– Get in. Get down! Get down.
– What? What are you doing?
现在!
Now!
去拿钱
Go get the money.
加油!
Come on!
加油!
Come on!
你带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
去游乐场,让你和这些钱完全滚出我的生活!
To the state fair. To get you and this money out of my life once and for all.
全是噩梦,首先得处理掉这车
Been nothing but a nightmare. First we ditch this truck.
-为什么?
-因为FBI盯上我们了,我们没法开车
– Why?
– Because the F.B.I. Is on us. We don’t have time to drive.
我们必须坐飞机
会花很多钱吗?
– We’re gonna have to fly.
– Doesn’t it cost a lot of money?
谁在乎啊?我们找到了
Who cares? We’ve got it.
那不是我们的钱!我们乘公共汽车。
That is not our money! We will take a bus.
你太贱了!
You are so cheap!
我不坐公共汽车。
I do not do buses.
我不坐飞机!
I do not do planes!
外面很冷。
It’s cold out here.
更好?
Better?
你觉得我哥哥是坏人吗?
Do you think that my brother was a bad person?
不是。
No.
我只是觉得他可能不知道如何倾听
-什么?
– I just think that he didn’t know how to listen.
– To what?
听上帝小声告诉你该做什么不该做什么
To that little voice inside that tells you what’s okay and what’s not.
你能听到
Do you hear it?
有时能。
Sometimes.
那声音现在越来越模糊了
It’s getting pretty hazy.
它最好变得清晰点,因为做这个事越来越累。
It better start coming clearer ’cause this deal is getting tiring.
-你想去睡觉吗?
-不, 我不是那种累。
– You want to go to sleep?
– No, I don’t mean tired like that.
我是说,我厌倦了一直假装的样子。
I mean, tired like I’m sick of pretending all the time.
把这个戴上。
Here, put this on.
你在假装什么?
What do you pretend about?
首先,我不叫哈瓦娜。
Well, for one thing, my name isn’t really Havana.
不叫?
It’s not? No?
是贝茜..。贝茜 Iggits
It’s Betsy… Betsy Iggits.
我觉得哈瓦娜听上去更好,更迷人
I thought Havana sounded better: More glam, more with it.
总有那么一个名字
Kinda one of those one-name things…
像麦当娜、雪儿……玛丽莲.
like Madonna and Cher…Marilyn.
谁是玛丽莲?
Who’s Marilyn?
玛丽莲是谁?玛丽莲梦露?
Who’s Marilyn? Marilyn Monroe?
-只有我的英雄。
-为什么?
– Only my hero.
– Why?
齐克,她很漂亮。
Zeke, she was beautiful.
她有漂亮的房♥子、游艇和男人,
She had fabulous houses and boats and men…
还有汽车、珠宝和衣服。
and cars and furs and jewels and clothes.
每个姑娘都想要的她都有
她有个好家庭吗?
– And everything a girl could want.
– She had a nice family too?
就这块不怎么好。
Well, that part didn’t work out so good.
但你说她拥有一切