Why can’t we just sleep in the truck?
我不能睡在有轮子的东西里。
I’m through sleeping in things with wheels.
我从来没见过这些
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
人们在鱼塘里游泳
There are people swimming in the fishing pond.
是泳池,如果你愿意,你可以在里面睡觉
It’s a pool. And if you like it so much, you can sleep in it, okay.
但我要找我的房♥间
But go get me my room first.
我们合住行不?合住更便宜
Can’t we share? It’d be cheaper if we shared.
可以合住,但床要软
Fine, we’ll share. Make sure it has soft beds.
再见。回头见。再见了
Good-bye. See you later. Good-bye.
-你好.
-你想要什么?
– Hello.
– What do you want?
我想分享一下你们的床
We’d like to share your room.
-再说一遍。
-我和我妻子想分享一下你们的床
– Say that again.
– My wife and I, we’d like to share your room, please.
-我们的什么?
-他说只要床软就行
– Our what?
– She said as long as there was a soft bed it’d be all right.
-哦, 陛下!
-我猜可以是吧?
– Oh, my Lord!
– This seems fine, I guess.
滚开,小怪物
Get out of here, you little weirdo!
-出去!出去!
-但是……
– Out! Out!
– But…
嘿, 哟-呼
Hey, yoo-hoo.
这是钥匙
Here’s the key.
这是我们的房♥间。再见。
There’s our room. Good-bye.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去见个老朋友
Well, I’m going to meet an old friend of mine.
杰克.丹尼尔斯!
哇呜!
Jack… Daniels.!
Whoo-hoo!
不要锁门
Leave the door unlocked.
我真的很喜欢她这套衣服
I do love her outfit.
-如果你想做, 就去做吧!
-好.
– If you want to do it, go and do it!
– Okay.
-你无论如何都要做, 对吗?
-是的.
– You’re going to do it anyway, right?
– Yeah.
走吧!去做吧
So go, go on! Go on and do it.
你不必大叫, 哈利
You don’t have to yell, Harry.
女人.哼.
Women. Hmph.
给你个忠告:永远别结婚
Let me give you some advice, never get married.
我非常同意
I know exactly what you mean.
起先他们待你如国王
Beforehand, they treat you like a king.
一旦你犯个错,他们就把你当狗
After you make that big mistake, they treat you like a dog.
他们一直对一个东西感兴趣
All the time, they’re just interested in one thing.
你知道是啥么?
You know what that one thing is, don’t you?
-钱。
-妈的简直太对了
– The money.
– Damn straight!
我的新老公,我们并不合适
My new husband… we just don’t fit.
每次找老公,总是错误的那个
I mean, every time I find a man, it’s the wrong one…
最近这个太矮,还没长大
and this latest one, well, he just comes up pretty short.
大约四英尺高。
About four feet tall.
我太矮了吗?
Am I too short too?
不!呃。
No! Uh-uh!
-你看起来不错。嗯。
-真的?
– You look about right. Mm-hmm.
– Really?
我的名字
My name’s Link.
-就这样,不是吗?
– And it would be, wouldn’t it?
嗯, 我的名字是……玛丽莲。
Well, my name… is Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
我可以请你喝一杯吗……玛丽莲?
Can I buy you a drink…
Marilyn?
哈瓦娜,我们一起发过誓
Havana, we took vows!
齐克, 回房♥间去我们稍后再讨论这个问题。
Zeke, go back to the room. We’ll discuss this later.
-这矮子是谁?
-我是这个女人的丈夫!
– Who’s the half-pint?
– I’m this woman’s husband!
哇.这是怎么回事?
Whoa. What’s going on here?
“在圣灵里行走, 你们必不满足肉体的情欲。
“Walk in the spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.”
齐克.
Zeke.
你可能是我的丈夫..。
You may be my husband…
但我仍然是你的长辈, 所以回到我们的房♥间。
but I am still your elder, so go back to our room.
也许你没有嫁给我, 哈瓦娜, 但我嫁给了你!
Maybe you didn’t marry me, Havana, but I married you!
记住这一点!
Remember that!
-那么你是在照看孩子, 是吗?
-大体如此。
– So you’re baby-sittin’ or somethin’, is that it?
– Or something.
-我得走了
-什么?
– I gotta go.
– What?
来吧, 等一下, 帅哥我们还没完呢
Come on now, hold on, gorgeous. We’re not done yet.
-是的, 我是。
-等等.来吧..。
– Yes, I am.
– Wait. Now, come…
除了谋杀,你犯了最严重的罪!
Next to murder, you have committed the worst sin there is.!
我已经结婚了
And I’m married to it.
什么东西是他有而我没有的?
What does he have that I don’t?
你啥都没有,20多年的岁月沧桑,
Nothing…but 20 hard years.
强健的肌肉,高超的吻技
Strong arms. Kisses great.
这是最基本的酒吧必备套路。
It was the usual bar pickup stuff.
那大丈夫的套路呢?
But what about the real husband stuff? What about that?
啥?
What is that?
你信任他?
Can you trust him?
他忠于信仰?
Does he pray?
他博爱万物?
Is he kind to plants and animals?
他金口玉言?
Is his word golden?
这不是大丈夫该具备的?
Isn’t this what a real husband’s supposed to be?
我想我会生病的
I think I’m gonna be sick.
等一下
Wait.
过来这里。
Come here.
请.
Please.
你是否做过…
Have you ever done…
啥子堕落的事?
anything really rotten?
或者令你羞耻的事?
Anything that you’re really ashamed of?
当然.好多。
Sure. A lot.
比如?
Like what?
嗯, 当我第一次见到你..
Well, when I first met you…
我想让你死
I wanted you to die.
哦, 还不赖
Oh, that’s not so bad.
我自己都想死过好多回了
I’ve wanted to die myself…more times than not.
但我不想你..现在就死。
But I don’t want you…to die now.
真的?
Really?
真的!真的,真的。
Really! Really, really.
你为什么哭?
Why are you crying?
这只是..
It’s just…
像你这样的老公不是每天都有的
a husband like you doesn’t come along every day.
是好还是坏?
Is that good or bad?
哦, 齐克..
Oh, Zeke…
任何逮到你的女人都很幸运
any woman’s gonna be lucky to nab you.
以及……
Well…
我没那么好了。
I’m not that good.
怎么样……
What about…
那夫妻关系咋办?
What about the mating part?
哦, 嗯..
Oh, well…
并不是所有的事情都被搞砸了。
that’s not all that it’s cracked up to be.
所以我们不必在乎那方面的事?
So… we don’t have to do that part?
No.嗯
你只需等待
You just wait…
直到你可以和某个你全心全意爱的人一起做
until you’re with somebody you can love with all your heart.
你看到这条线了吗?
Do you see this line?
你看到这徽章了吗?
Do you see this badge?
过去的12个小时有没有哈特派信徒经过这里?
Any Hutterites crossed here in the last 12 hours?
-一个孩子和他老婆
-名字正好叫以西结·雅各布森?
– Yeah. A kid and his wife.
– Name of Ezekiel Jakobson by any chance?
好像是。
我吐!她嫁给了一个小孩!
– Something like that.
– Well, I’ll be damned! She married a kid!
嗯,林子大了什么鸟都有
Yeah.It takes all kinds.
好的, 给你
Okay, here you go.
我在想我们是不是该分钱