因为艾尔玛还没修订好
until Alma finishes the revisions.
你来得正好 该宣誓了
You’re just in time for the Oath.
-什么 -宣誓
– The what? – The Oath.
-大家早上好 -早上好
– Good morning, everyone. – Good morning.
请大家举起右手
Would you all raise your right hands?
你也是 维拉·迈尔斯
That includes you, Vera Miles.
-我郑重承诺 -我郑重承诺
– I do solemnly promise… – I do solemnly promise…
-不泄露 -不泄露
– That I will not divulge… – That I will not divulge…
《惊魂记》的情节和秘密
The plot nor the many secrets of Psycho…
《惊魂记》的情节和秘密
The plot nor the many secrets of Psycho…
-给朋友 家人 -给朋友 家人
– To friends, relatives… – To friends, relatives…
-商业记者 -商业记者
– Trade reporters… – Trade reporters…
甚至即将卸任的艾森豪威尔总统
Not even outgoing President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
非常感谢
Thank you all very much.
这就是诺曼的密室
Here we are, Norman’s inner sanctum.
老希
Now, Hitch.
我为什么要偷看玛丽恩的裸体
Explain to me why I’m watching Marion undress?
这话听着好伤人哪
I feel like I should take offense at that.
诺曼或许曾在他母亲洗澡前
Perhaps Norman secretly watched his mother
偷♥窥♥过她
preparing for her nightly bath.
浴室门上也许有个门顶窗
Yes, maybe there was a transom over the bathroom door?
对 他得悄悄地
Yeah, which he could access by climbing on a chair,
爬上椅子才能够到
so long as he was stealthy.
男孩第一次见的女人裸体一般都是他妈妈
A boy’s first glimpse of a naked woman is usually his mother.
意思就是我要重回过去
So I’m reliving the past,
像仪式一样对玛丽恩做那些事
repeating a ritual with Marion?
别问我
Don’t ask me.
我只是躲在角落拿着摄像机看戏的人
I’m just a man hiding in the corner with my camera, watching.
摄像机会告诉你真♥相♥ 绝对的真♥相♥
My camera will tell you the truth. The absolute truth.
老希 我有个问题
Hitch, I have a question.
这个洞周围为什么开这么大
Why is the hole so much larger on this side?
为了更好地偷♥窥♥你 亲爱的
All the better to see you with, my dear.
从最佳的角度
At the greatest possible angle.
停
And cut!
要我说 演职员名单该这么写
If you ask me, the credits should read
约瑟夫·斯特法诺和艾尔玛·雷维尔编剧
“Screenplay by Joseph Stefano and Alma Reville.”
懂行的人自然懂
The people who matter know.
艾尔玛 你脑子一直很清楚
Alma, you always know the answer.
这电影真的会成功吗
Is this really going to work?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
片场关闭 严禁入内
你好 陌生人
Hello, stranger.
-惠特 -你最近去哪儿了
– Whit! – Where have you been hiding?
累死了
Oh, God!
-我刚修改完… -《惊魂记》
– I’ve been finishing the revisions on… – Psycho.
-正是 -你家那位怎么样了
– Mm-hmm. – And how is the old boy?
他最近鬼迷心窍
He is in a state of unbridled ecstasy
现在回片场了
now that he’s back on the set.
你呢 你还好吗
And you? How are you?
还要给《读者文摘》写一篇两千字的文章
Well, two thousand words to do for Reader’s Digest on
关于嫁给一个谋杀迷老公的感受
what it’s like to be married to a man obsessed by murder.
艾尔玛 你得休息休息
Alma, you deserve a break.
我们开车去圣巴巴拉
Let’s drive up to Santa Barbara.
美国加利福尼亚州西南海岸城市
埃米利奥会给我们烤鲜美多汁的牛排
We’ll have Emilio fry up those juicy steaks
就是我们在艾尔英坎多很喜欢的那种
that we love so much at El Encanto.
希区柯克先生 一切就绪了
Mr. Hitchcock, we’re ready for you on the set.
-希区柯克先生 -我一会儿就去
– Mr. Hitchcock. – I’ll be there in a moment.
在超♥市♥排了那么久的队啊
Long line at the supermarket?
没有啊 我回来的比预想的还要早呢
No. Actually, I’m home earlier than I expected.
要来点鸡尾酒吗
Would you like a cocktail?
不要 你也别喝了
No, and you shouldn’t have one either.
-还没洗呢 -没关系
– That hasn’t been washed yet. – I don’t care.
我一天都跟约翰·加文在一起拍戏
I was filming all day today with John Gavin.
他是个相貌堂堂的小伙子
He’s a good-looking chap.
但演戏却跟块木头似的
But really, plywood is more expressive.
我觉得他跟珍妮特·利的亲昵镜头
I think his love scene with Janet Leigh
才是这部恐怖电影里最恐怖的东西
may be most horrifying thing in the movie.
就连你朋友惠特菲尔德·库克
Even your friend Mr. Whitfield Cook
也能比他演的好
would be better in the scene.
你怎么不亲自告诉他 相信他会很高兴
Why don’t you tell him yourself? I’m sure he’d be very flattered.
亲爱的
You know, my dear,
我可能有点小瞧你朋友
maybe I was a bit too dismissive about your friend
惠特菲尔德的书了
Whitfield’s book.
这周末他跟伊丽莎白可以过来
Perhaps he and Elizabeth could come over this weekend
帮我过一遍这本书
and walk me through it, as they say.
伊丽莎白可是个美丽女人
Lovely woman, Elizabeth.
希望你明天能去片场
I was hoping you could come to the set tomorrow.
我先看我的时间安排吧
Yes. Well, I’ll see how my day shapes up.
好吧
Yes.
你以为自己能逃掉吗 你不能
You think you can get away with it, don’t you? But you can’t.
你以为他们发现不了 其实他们可以
You think they can’t tell, but they can.
他们已经知道了
They know.
你仿佛能感觉到枷锁
You can feel that noose
套在你纤细的脖子上
tightening around that breakable little neck.
你可以悄悄把钱还回去
I mean, you could return the money secretly,
可现在怎样呢 已经太晚了
but what would that prove? It’s too late.
玛丽恩·克兰可一直是个严谨而可敬
Marion Crane always so tight, so respectable,
正经且得体的完人
so prim and so proper and perfect.
无可挑剔 冰清玉洁
Untouchable unsullied Miss Crane.
老爸的乖乖女
Daddy’s perfect little angel.
现在大家都知道你隐藏已久的
Now they all know those dirty little secrets
肮脏的小秘密了
you’ve been hiding so long.
午饭时与一事无成的花瓶塞缪尔·卢米斯
Messy, sticky little lunchtime trysts
干些见不得人的勾当
with that oh-so-handsome failure Mr. Samuel Loomis.
他们会嘲笑你 八卦你 私下议论你
They’ll smirk, they’ll gossip, and they’ll whisper.
即使你古板瘦削的老板乔治·劳瑞先生
Even your boss, straight-laced, hatchet-faced Mr. George Lowery,
也能闻到你浑身散发出的
why even he can smell the rancid,
令人作呕却刺♥激♥无比的肉♥欲♥
pungent scent of sex all over you.
好吧 最后那里切掉 剩下的印出来
All right. Circle that and print it.
把这个给我彻底修好
Let’s get this thing fixed once and for all.
我厌烦了它一遍一遍地坏了 快点
I’m sick and tired of it. Come on.
怎么会发出这种噪音
Why’s it making that noise?
-要多久修好 -大概五分钟
– What’s it going to take to reset? – About five.
进来
Come in.
给你拿了杯提神酒
Thought you could use a little pick-me-up.
-你太体贴了 谢谢 -不客气
– You’re so sweet. Thank you. – Not at all.
-来 坐这儿 -谢谢
– Here, have a seat. – Thanks.
我觉得你丈夫
I can’t imagine your husband
应该会对刚才发生的一切感到不爽吧
will be too pleased with what just happened.
是啊
Well, you know.
托尼和孩子们
Tony and the kids,
经常会出其不意的冒出一些话
you’d be surprised what comes out of their mouths sometimes.
这倒是
That’s true.
你没跟他讲过太多
You haven’t spoken to him
你的私生活 是吗
much about your personal life, have you?
跟老希吗 没有
Hitch? No, not really.
如果我是你 我不会跟他说太多的
I’d keep it that way if I were you.
为什么
Why?
最开始他会想决定你的发型
Well, it starts with him wanting to choose your hairstyle.
然后想帮你选衣服
Then he wants to choose your clothes,
挑朋友 并且决定你该生几个小孩
and your friends, and how many children you should have.
知道《迷魂记》里吉米·斯图尔特演的
You know that poor, tortured soul
那个可怜的心理扭曲的人吗
Jimmy Stewart played in Vertigo?
那就是老希的真实写照
That’s Hitch.
只不过比他年轻 苗条 也更帅
Only younger, slimmer and better-looking.
我不知道
I don’t know.
跟奥森·威尔斯比 他算是个好人
Compared to Orson Welles, he’s a sweetheart.
看到了吧 他总爱偷♥窥♥
See? He’s always watching.
-杰克 还要多久 -只要五分钟
– Jack, how long is this going to take? – Just need five minutes.
加把劲啊 不能一天都浪费在这上面
Let’s get a move on it. We haven’t got all day.